Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App (16509 Views)

Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV / Which Is Better Between Airtel Router And MTN Hynet Flex? / Smile Mifi And MTN Hynet Modems Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by aalangel(f): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Yea....Osifo's dream before he was murdered. I believe it's all business gone wrong.

3 Likes

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Zetty177x: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2021
No wonder they killed Osifo. Now everything is adding up..even Nigerian police have set free 11 people they initially arrested over the murder. It's now only Chidinma that is the killer. Then they are charging her sister to court for receipt of stolen goods. It means Chidinma tied a grown man and killed him? She's now the fall guy... I fear Naija police...

As for this Super TV team
I'm sure something isn't right. See as they cleverly appointed a woman as an acting CEO, so no one will suspect. Well time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by harjay1986: 6:29am On Sep 16, 2021
orikoku:
I doubt this... Nothing is free In Nigeria.

this is not goin to.be free bro there would be a sharing partern btw MTN and SUPER TV ... these will be per subscription
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Iniobong44(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2021
If this is true then I'm looking forward to it.
But if my data gets deducted then thunder will strike starting from op for deceiving his ancestors to mtn for being legal criminals to supertv for sheer fuckery. ����
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by gulfer: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Zero Data, as if one will not pay for the airtime angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Neddstark: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2021
And the man behind the idea is dead gone. RIP Ataga. Chidinma must hang.

1 Like

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by tamdun: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2021
It doesn't make sense, so want me to pay 300 for five hours?

1 Like

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by completeskills: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2021
This surely is the future of TV.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by completeskills: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Pipul TV comes to mind. The buffering no be here ! With this same MTN network.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Emeka71(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Phiniter:
MTN and FREE cannot be in the same sentence... they always find a way to take back in 10 folds
The thing is not free didn't you read where they say N200 one-time daily fee why not N200 one-time monthly fee; this shows that they are pure robbers I can never use that service.

1 Like

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by luizpippo(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2021
111sunshine:
great news

Location?
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Gentlepenuel(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Something Pipul TV is already doing and better
Free and unlimited data strictly for streaming using the Pipul TV MTN SIM card
https://www.nairaland.com/6714294/premium-sports-iptv-without-data
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by eallstar: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
What about super TV CEO and chidimma?
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by showafrica(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Brokeloser:
If this is true then I'm looking forward to it.
But if my data gets deducted then thunder will strike starting from op for deceiving his ancestors to mtn for being legal criminals to supertv for sheer fuckery.

Pipul tv are already doing it... I don't know why they didn't publicize it. Showing epl are all league matches. The only downside is the network issues and picture quality. I have a solution to that, but still searching for the CEO. They will give you a separate sim card for the free streaming.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by showafrica(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2021
szczescie:
Ah that's good let's pray it sees the light of day you know how this Nigeria and the govm't are always killing innovations and very hostile to new development especially in tech sector

Lol, anything that will benefit the masses, they will destroy it from the top.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Stbillion(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Cruies TV Is offering N100 Daily plan and 1000 monthly plan with zero data on MTN network and you are here making noise.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Gentlepenuel(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
showafrica:

Pipul tv are already doing it... I don't know why they didn't publicize it. Showing epl are all league matches. The only downside is the network issues and picture quality. I have a solution to that, but still searching for the CEO. They will give you a separate sim card for the free streaming.

Hello bro, join the Pipul TV telegram support group. You will find who you are looking for there.

I also use Pipul TV and I watch all European Competitions Live with zero data.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Brokeloser: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
showafrica:

Just hearing this for the first time.Kudos to them.So someone has already done it but tstv couldn't successfully copy and paste.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by RazorEdge: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
1billi:
Hmmm, now I understand why you sent chidinma the slayer shocked sad

Now you can understand. There is more to that murder. Time will reveal all.

1 Like

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Themandator: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
doziec7:
Another TSTV is loading

But tstv is working fine.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anaerobi:
Nice one.

Hoping also for free data 24/7 for other social media. undecided lipsrsealed
From what u just said now.. U must be an igbo man grin grin
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by frinmy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
I am definitely subscribing to this when ifs finally launched. I gat to wait and see how it turned out.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by showafrica(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gentlepenuel:

Hello bro, join the Pipul TV telegram support group. You will find who you are looking for there.

Ok....I will join. They are trying and i am happy no more dstv monopoly. Need to try something different jare.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by showafrica(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
completeskills:
This surely is the future of TV.

Yes OTT is the future... If dstv no take time, they will be out.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by showafrica(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
completeskills:
Pipul TV comes to mind. The buffering no be here ! With this same MTN network.

Very soon, that one will be solved though, the decoder price will increase but the subscription will remain the same or even come lower.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stbillion:
Cruies TV Is offering N100 Daily plan and 1000 monthly plan with zero data on MTN network and you are here making noise.

Never mind.
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by turbotech11: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pipul Tv honestly better pass this nonsense.... Been using pipultv and can say it's been satisfactory.... U get a dedicated sim for the services that streams 247...... Supertv is giving people time for streaming.. which one be yeye 50 hours, 3 hours, etc...... They are not serious with the time stuff honestly..... Are we kids that they should allot time to the streaming? Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by zoedew: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Mainblockent:

Src: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/nigerians-await-supertv-zero-data-app-download-set-for-october-1st.html
Attaga missed this. Delilah’s laps consumed him! Beware of Delilah! Come to Jesus now!
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Themandator: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
mamaafrik:
Glo started the T.v viewing things,i saw this coming,na airtel own dey always sweet pass,i t will be hippopotamus .
Multichoice own don dey take style finish be dat ooooo if they don't go with the trend.

I don't think traditional TV is leaving anytime soon, particularly in Nigeria and Africa
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Themandator: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gentlepenuel:

I downloaded the app but began to notice all manners of malwares..
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by mamaafrik(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Themandator:

I don't think traditional TV is leaving anytime soon, particularly in Nigeria and Africa

just like traditional telephony didn't fade away, logistics and transaction abi.
No sleep,ji masun we are talking about the most egregious and exposed of the Black race
Re: SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App by Themandator: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
mamaafrik:
just like traditional telephony didn't fade away, logistics and transaction abi.
No sleep,ji masun we are talking about the most egregious and exposed of the Black race

The only thing I can see happen faster is cheap smart tvs from China able to connect to stations via the Web flooding the market.

For as long family unit remains important and the breeding ground for the next generation there shall continue to be profit in cable TV business

Telephone is not the same as TV... Phones serves you in business so you need it everywhere.. TV is for relaxation.. You don't need it everywhere

There is no way I am going to have 2 hours for war movies unless at home on weekends... Can't do it on phones.. I need the home theater sound for it to be truly a movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Laptop Prices In Computer Village Ikeja Lagos,ict Accessoriess Price / How To Send Free SMS From Your Gmail Account To Mobile Phones / Uk used LG G6 With Warranty For 42k,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.