Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO (1845 Views)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
ur forefathers kept us here with the coup,deal with it
Which of my forefathers?? What do you know in history I can't deal with lies and fake from a one zoo apologist.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Unik3030: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who is killing who?? You think we don't know who is killing our people??

The major problem of you miscreants fighting to keep this british cage of exploit and slavery as one is HATE and HYPOCRISY
lol,deny the shit till it hits d roof.
It's fulanis, it's yorubas, it's dss, I am very sure later u will say it's d talibans
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok who is Emeka Gift?
Emeka gift is still not IPOB spokesman.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Ikwerelastborn: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As you can hear from the women in the background making the video. It was done by some unknown gunmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23_qhN1VKUA
They should just keep this their stupidty in their backward and cursed imo state
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Ikwerelastborn: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Of course, Hausa Fulani and DSS are responsible and they are invisible, so invisible that ipob terrorists and the entire igbo people in iboland can not spot them, even the women they destroyed their business didn't even see their own igbo people destroying their businesses, they only saw invisible Hausa Fulani and DSS.

The insanity, delusions and lunacy in that part of the country are second to none.

grin grin grin

There is no difference between igbo and fulani people naw
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Unik3030: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Which of my forefathers?? What do you know in history I can't deal with lies and fake from a one zoo apologist.
Can u tell u the tribe that orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria?
Do u realise that the coup created room for sentimental n biased decisions in Nigeria governance till today?

U igbo believed u will Lord over other tribes n that made your azikwe say a big no to secession clause only for the table to turn later.

We are all here together bro,nobody is going anywhere
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
lol,deny the shit till it hits d roof.
It's fulanis, it's yorubas, it's dss, I am very sure later u will say it's d talibans
You state sponsored mischief makers can try all you can to frame or blackmail IPOB but you all will fail woefully. None of you can bring IPOB down.

The pain and torments continues grin grin grin
God bless IPOB!
God bless MNK!!
God bless lovers of freedom!!!
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Unik3030: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You state sponsored mischief makers can try all you can to frame or blackmail IPOB but you all will fail woefully. None of you can bring IPOB down.

The pain and torments continues grin grin grin
God bless IPOB!
God bless MNK!!
God bless lovers of freedom!!!
the same nnamdi kanu presently eating watery beans in buharis cage
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
Can u tell u the tribe that orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria?
Do u realise that the coup created room for sentimental n biased decisions in Nigeria governance till today?

U igbo believed u will Lord over other tribes n that made your azikwe say a big no to secession clause only for the table to turn later.

We are all here together bro,nobody is going anywhere
And can you tell the cause of the coup??
Nobody is going anywhere?? grin grin grin no wonder you ngga-arean miscreants hates IPOB with passion and that has brought so much lies and blackmail against IPOB. All because you liars and deceivers knows very well that IPOB is the only Biafra group capable of dividing the zoo grin grin grin
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
the same nnamdi kanu presently eating watery beans in buharis cage
Another fat lie from a zoo miscreant grin grin grin are you there with him??

Chai IPOB take it easy on these miscreants the torture and pains is too unbearable to them tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Unik3030: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
And can you tell the cause of the coup??
Nobody is going anywhere?? grin grin grin no wonder you ngga-arean miscreants hates IPOB with passion and that has brought so much lies and blackmail against IPOB. All because you liars and deceivers knows very well that IPOB is the only Biafra group capable of dividing the zoo grin grin grin
the cause of the coup was greed on the path of the igbos, they want everything n they lost everything
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
the cause of the coup was greed on the path of the igbos, they want everything n they lost everything
I can see that you can't do without lies and deceit. Am not surprised anyway what can one expect from a nigga-arean if not lies and propaganda.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Emeka gift is still not IPOB spokesman.

If u go court them go knack u awaiting trial. U don't know how to answer simple questions.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Unik3030: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I can see that you can't do without lies and deceit. Am not surprised anyway what can one expect from a nigga-arean if not lies and propaganda.
counter my lies n tell us the truth,I made my submission n u call it a lie without presenting your own fact.

At least present your own fact first
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unik3030:
counter my lies n tell us the truth,I made my submission n u call it a lie without presenting your own fact.

At least present your own fact first

U dey mind onyehabuharaisi
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If u go court them go knack u awaiting trial. U don't know how to answer simple questions.
Ok tell us the work of Emeka gift in IPOB.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who is killing who?? You think we don't know who is killing our people??

The major problem of you miscreants fighting to keep this british cage of exploit and slavery as one is HATE and HYPOCRISY

We know who is killing your people, they are the silent and invisible DSS and Hausa Fulani, they just walk boldly into igbo land killing people, destroying and burning businesses while your lazy, incompetent bush located esn protectors look the other way while invisible DSS and Hausa Fulani walk around your towns and villages to kill your people unchallenged.

Do you see how crazy, delusional and puerile you Igbos sound?

I think FBI sef need to contact the DSS in Nigeria for this invisible power.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

We know who is killing your people, they are the silent and invisible DSS and Hausa Fulani, they just walk boldly into igbo land killing people, destroying and burning businesses while your lazy, incompetent bush located esn protectors look the other way while invisible DSS and Hausa Fulani walk around your towns and villages to kill your people unchallenged.

Do you see how crazy, delusional and puerile you Igbos sound?

I think FBI sef need to contact the DSS in Nigeria for this invisible power.

grin grin

You should know who is killing your people too. They are the silent and invisible fulani terrorist herdsmen and bandits they walk freely in jos, kaduna, zamfara, Benue killing and maiming people and at the same time making huge amount of money from ransom even your president's home town kastina is not left out.. all these happens almost on a daily basis while your incompetent and lazy soldiers, navy, air force, police and other security agents that are supposed to be protecting you turns a blind eye upon all these evil acts in the north IPOB is the only problem you have.

Can you now see clearly how crazy, delusional and foolish you one nigeria defenders are??

I think the world need to sponsor the brain surgery for every "one nigeria" apologist and defender.

Honestly you lots disgust me!
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by NGpatriot: 5:51am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Notasyouthink post=105852102[b:
]You should know who is killing your people too.[/b] They are the silent and invisible fulani terrorist herdsmen and bandits they walk freely in jos, kaduna, zamfara, Benue killing and maiming people and at the same time making huge amount of money from ransom even your president's home town kastina is not left out.. all these happens almost on a daily basis while your incompetent and lazy soldiers, navy, air force, police and other security agents that are supposed to be protecting you turns a blind eye upon all these evil acts in the north IPOB is the only problem you have.

Can you now see clearly how crazy, delusional and foolish you one nigeria defenders are??

I think the world need to sponsor the brain surgery for every "one nigeria" apologist and defender.

Honestly you lots disgust me!
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent jihadi ipob garbage.
Re: Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent jihadi ipob garbage.

Cry me an ocean tongue tongue tongue
IPOB torments and pains on you unintelligent goons continues tongue tongue tonguegrin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Delta People Accept This Man As Their Governor In 2023? / Photos: Mammoth Crowd At The Presidential Declaration Of Sen. Akpabio / Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed Trolls Who Asked Him Why He Is Supporting Peter OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.