Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over (1361 Views)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by ExAngel007(f): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo checks up on steward and gifts her his jersey after accidentally knocking her over with stray shot during warm-up

Cristiano Ronaldo gave an employee of Young Boys football
club stadium his jersey after he accidentally knocked her
down with a stray shot before the game.

Ronaldo made the gesture on Tuesday night, September 14
ahead of their UEFA champions league clash with Swiss
club Young Boys.

Ronaldo while practicing his shots at goal, miscued one of
his efforts horribly, and the ball ended up striking the
steward who fell to the ground.

As medical staff checked her Ronaldo walked over to
where she was and talked to her.

When the match finished, instead of swapping shirts with a
Young Boys player, the five-time Ballon d'Or looked out for
the steward to present her with the jersey as a gift.

Watch the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UaTCWk9Xc

https://www.goal.com/en-ph/news/ronaldo-gifts-man-utd-shirt-to-young-boys-steward-after-knocking-/1gvj0sgwur79112l8azfdevwbt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Lamasta(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nice gesture from the G.O.A.T himself

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by yammz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Someone said ManUnited bought a goat and young boys killed it.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Christiansen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na this one the fraud use take divert attention from his mediocre and below average display?
Very rubbish player

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Amotolongbo(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
yammz:
Someone said ManUnited bought a goat and young boys killed it.
Nobody can kill the GOAT. The young boys can only starve it, they can’t kill it.
The GOAT will find its way to eat grass itself if the young boys refused feeding it

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by OkuFaba(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
The real GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:
Na this one the fraud use take divert attention from his mediocre and below average display?
Very rubbish player
please don’t cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Erickax(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
The real GOAT

t̸a̸p̸ i̸n̸ l̸o̸r̸d̸ b̸ G̸O̸A̸tT̸
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Christiansen(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
please don’t cry more than the bereaved
Cry? Nigga redirect those words back to yourself. My team won dominantly yesterday with a cleansheet, while yours got its ass whooped by a team that is known to only a few. I wonder how you slept last night knowing fully well how your team and that rabbit you purchased got decimated, dismembered, scattered, battered, dismantled and dominated by young boys FC grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by OkuFaba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Erickax:

[s]t̸a̸p̸ i̸n̸ l̸o̸r̸d̸ b̸ G̸O̸A̸tT̸
[/s] where is ur other small goat
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Erickax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
[/s] where is ur other small goat

d̸ t̸r̸u̸t̸h̸ i̸s̸ b̸i̸t̸t̸e̸r̸ b̸t̸ r̸o̸n̸a̸l̸d̸o̸ n̸a̸ t̸a̸p̸ i̸n̸ k̸i̸n̸g̸
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by fourboys: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ororo
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Jim99: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by robosky02(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigerian girl?

Na the money sure pass
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Xtianah09: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cr7❤

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by unbitchable(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol. Pendu fans are calling it a nice gesture. He hurt the young girl and he gave her his shirt in return. The old fraud was not doing the girl a favor, he took responsibility for his carelessness.
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by adebobconed(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. Pendu fans are calling it a nice gesture. He hurt the young girl and he gave her his shirt in return. The old fraud was not doing the girl a favor, he took responsibility for his carelessness.

I honestly hope you don't get sick from Ronaldo's hate. Obviously, he lives rent-free in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by ojaysam25(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
One goat dey eat grass freely for the most difficult ground, the other still dey find grass for farmers league
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Kingcalls: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:
Very rubbish player

I searched for Messi today .... I no see am.... he has carried his badluck to psg... brugge wey psg de beat on a norm ...messi join story change grin grin.... psg will win league, psg are champions , psg will destroy all teams...ordinary brugge, dem no see left and right ... fraudssi ...the most overrated player in history of football

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Christiansen(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

I searched for Messi today .... I no see am.... he has carried his badluck to psg... brugge wey psg de beat on a norm ...messi join story change grin grin.... psg will win league, psg are champions , psg will destroy all teams...ordinary brugge, dem no see left and right ... fraudssi ...the most overrated player in history of football

Brugge good Sha.
But psg too full with stars. If you watch Dat match you go notice say all of them be dey try to score for themselves. Especially that useless mbappe. He no dey pass ball give messi despite messi being in a clear goal scoring position.

Anyway, I know messi for one thing. Once he Don start to dey score, he Don start. Na like did he do last season and Las Las na only lewa get goals pass am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Kingcalls: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:

Brugge good Sha.
But psg too full with stars. If you watch Dat match you go notice say all of them be dey try to score for themselves. Especially that useless mbappe. He no dey pass ball give messi despite messi being in a clear goal scoring position.

Anyway, I know messi for one thing. Once he Don start to dey score, he Don start. Na like did he do last season and Las Las na only lewa get goals pass am

U still hv failed to understand.. when u all dint want mbappe to leave psg I was just laughing at u guys ... mbappe will never synchronise with messi cos mbappe wants to outshine messi ...and Neymar is another selfish player...

I have been watching football for almost 3 decades and I have been supporting real madrid since 97..
Bringing world class starts together ruins teams... they don't mark or fall back thereby putting pressure on the team...

I remember when world stars played Italy after the 98 world cup ... with all the Ronaldo's, zidame , okocha, Roberto Carlos, salas, zamorano, Rivaldo, batistuta.... Italy wipe them 6.1 with inzaghi announcing himself to the world with a Hattrick...
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by Christiansen(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

U still hv failed to understand.. when u all dint want mbappe to leave psg I was just laughing at u guys ... mbappe will never synchronise with messi cos mbappe wants to outshine messi ...and Neymar is another selfish player...

I have been watching football for almost 3 decades and I have been supporting real madrid since 97..
Bringing world class starts together ruins teams... they don't mark or fall back thereby putting pressure on the team...

I remember when world stars played Italy after the 98 world cup ... with all the Ronaldo's, zidame , okocha, Roberto Carlos, salas, zamorano, Rivaldo, batistuta.... Italy wipe them 6.1 with inzaghi announcing himself to the world with a Hattrick...

No, I wanted mbappe to leave psg, I swear with my life. How I wish I can go back to my previous posts but ain't no time.
I've always known mbappe to be a bitch.
He's stingy as hell and super rude.
Imagine he was beefing with giroud in France because giroud said he wasn't passing ball to him. I wanted him sold. Some people can bear me witness on this forum as I was constantly saying it.

And you're very right about the effect of having too many world class players in a team.
I don't believe psg even stands a chance to win the UCL again.
If you field in messi, mbappe and Newmar. I believe you're gonna end up being vulnerable at the back. Messi, though I hate to admit, doesn't offer anything defensively. Neymar offers little to nothing same with mbappe.
In modern football, every players are required to defend. Infact defending starts from the front.

PSG would get humiliated man city and I'm already feeling bad for messi for joining them. He should've remained at barca if possible

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by paulolee(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
nice gesture...
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by OJEEMAH(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

So na Madrid fan you be.......Now, I understand why you hate Messi grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over by OJEEMAH(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:

No, I wanted mbappe to leave psg, I swear with my life. How I wish I can go back to my previous posts but ain't no time.
I've always known mbappe to be a bitch.
He's stingy as hell and super rude.
Imagine he was beefing with giroud in France because giroud said he wasn't passing ball to him. I wanted him sold. Some people can bear me witness on this forum as I was constantly saying it.

And you're very right about the effect of having too many world class players in a team.
I don't believe psg even stands a chance to win the UCL again.
If you field in messi, mbappe and Newmar. I believe you're gonna end up being vulnerable at the back. Messi, though I hate to admit, doesn't offer anything defensively. Neymar offers little to nothing same with mbappe.
In modern football, every players are required to defend. Infact defending starts from the front.

PSG would get humiliated man city and I'm already feeling bad for messi for joining them. He should've remained at barca if possible
No team balance in the midfield and it showed their weakness last night.

(1) (Reply)

Baloon Do Or. This Is What The Voters Looked Out For (photo) / Group Of Death(uefa CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAWS) / Buy Unlimited Internet, No Monthly Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.