Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Abuja Residents Commend Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Residents Commend Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream (256 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream Opens In Abuja / Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Commend Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream by liliandrew: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Residents of Abuja have commended the newly opened Rome’s Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream, which are located at Garki and Gwarimpa areas of the Federal Capital Territory.

Speaking with newsmen, most of them who were at the opening ceremony said that they were
impressed with the quality of the pizza and ice cream and also with the quality of service of the workers in the outlets.

According to them, Romeo’s Pizza and Coldberry Ice creams outlets are like being outside the country. They said that they could not believe that a quick service restaurants that good could be in Nigeria.

Furthermore, they praised the owner of the brands, Ifeanyi Onwubiko for bringing the Romeo’s Pizza franchise to Nigeria.

Uche Usim a banker said that he was highly impressed with the taste of the Romeo's Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream.

According to him, after eating Romeo’s pizza, he realized that a lot of things are lacking in the Pizza that he was eating before. He said that his wife also felt the same way after taking Coldberry Ice Cream.

According to him, the owners of the franchise did a wonderful thing by bring the Romeo’s pizza
franchise all the way from the United States to Nigeria.

His words,“ After visiting Romeo’s Pizza and Coldberry Ice cream at Garki last Sunday in company of my wife, we realized that what we have been buying before was not really pizza. Eating Romeo’s pizza made us to realize the real taste of pizza. It was prepared the way it should be prepared, with the right ingredients, nothing is missing. My wife also felt the same way when she tasted Coldberry ice cream.

She told me that all she had been licking before in the name of Ice cream was chaff.”

In his contribution, Jubril Auwal said that apart from the taste of the pizza, what blew his mind was the quality of service of the staff.

According to him, he did not spend more than five minutes from the time he entered the out and the time he left. He said that it was as if he pressed a button and pizza materialized.

According to him, the staff understands the important of time and they are making sure that nobody’s time is being wasted.

“One thing that struck me when I entered into Romeo’s Pizza and Coldberry Ice Cream at Gwarimpa was the cheerful faces that welcomed me to take my order and before I know what was happening, I was serviced. Everything happened with precision. You see professionalism in action in the outlet.”

https://irukkanews.com/abuja-residents-commend-romeos-pizza-and-coldberry-ice-cream/

(1) (Reply)

Pure Sinewave Inverter/ Solar Manufacture And Installations / How To Run Facebook Ads For FREE (new Method 2021) Facebook Ads Tutorial / Error 404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.