Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State (2043 Views)

Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State. / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by SlayerForever: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
There is an ongoing military campaign in Orsu LGA with innocent villagers being the victims. Suspiciously there's been a deliberate media blackout on current atrocities being perpetuated by the army in the Local Government but we will get to the root of the matter.
Watch the army patrolling and destroying the community : https://twitter.com/i/status/1437535103408910342

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by OBALOLA55(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
CHIIIDREN OF SATAN WILL SOON ARRIVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by SlayerForever: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Video shows dead youths of Orsu community : https://twitter.com/i/status/1437535442354806800
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by SlayerForever: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
We should call our people in the community to share what is happening there so the deliberate blackout will fail and the world will see that
unknown hoodlums = government.
Army = FG.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by chiiraq802(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nnnaa mehn!! Hope Uzodinma get mind. He is not even trying to protect his people rather he is in support of the onslaught going on in Imo state. Supporting the Fulani Government of Nigeria over his people because of power.
Him think say him go dey power for ever? Let him look at Rochas. they've useless and abandoned him.

Southern Nigeria Polithiefcians are cowards including my state governor(Wike) but you see those ones from East there cowardness n bootlicking na raise to power of 2. Its only my nigga, Gov Akeredolu that i respect in Politics and his got my vote anyday, anytime irrespective of Party.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by yyba: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
No needs to know what is going on their, military should deal with any criminal in that area cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by SlayerForever: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
†††††††††††Modified 18/9/21††††††††††††

Apparently there's been a fracas between ESN and the Nigeria military in Orsu, which broke out on the 14th Sept (IPOB Saboteur's Day). Unfortunately, the priest was killed (same day) on mistaken identity as soldiers who were fleeing ESN pursuit ran into the school of the deceased Priest to take cover.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Unknown to some saboteurs in orsu esn had been marking their activities. So they named that tuesday saboteurs day. Esn went to these saboteurs at their homes and did the needful.

The same saboteurs called in the army and both sides started exchanging bullets. At a point the army started to run away. Some hid in the bush. Some ran into nearby houses.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by JOemmy(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:
Unknown to some saboteurs in orsu esn had been marking their activities. So they named that tuesday saboteurs day. Esn went to these saboteurs at their homes and did the needful.

The same saboteurs called in the army and both sides started exchanging bullets. At a point the army started to run away. Some hid in the bush. Some ran into nearby houses.

You don't mean it. shocked
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by paramakina202: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
chiiraq802:
Nnnaa mehn!! Hope Uzodinma get mind. He is not even trying to protect his people rather he is in support of the onslaught going on in Imo state. Supporting the Fulani Government of Nigeria over his people because of power.
Him think say him go dey power for ever? Let him look at Rochas. they've useless and abandoned him.

Southern Nigeria Polithiefcians are cowards including my state governor(Wike) but you see those ones from East there cowardness n bootlicking na raise to power of 2. Its only my nigga, Gov Akeredolu that i respect in Politics and his got my vote anyday, anytime irrespective of Party.

So you expect Hope Uzodinma and Army to sit idle and watch ESN miscreants,thugs,bandits and jail breakers,ex convicts masquarading as freedom fighters to overrun his state abi? I don't know when the good people of Imo state will wake up before it becomes late for them.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
JOemmy:

You don't mean it. shocked

I'm telling you.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

So expect Hope Uzodinma and Army to sit idle and watch ESN miscreants,thugs,bandits and jail breakers,ex convicts masquarading as freedom fighters to overrun his state abi? I don't when the good people of Imo state will wake before it becomes late for them.
[/s]

Do you know how many young boys have been killed by the nigeria army in ihiteukwa and amaruru. Mere farm boys. If I curse you it will follow you.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
SlayerForever:
†††††††††††Modified 18/9/21††††††††††††

Apparently there's been a fracas between ESN and the Nigeria military in Orsu, which broke out on the 14th Sept (IPOB Saboteur's Day). Unfortunately, the priest was killed (same day) on mistaken identity as soldiers who were fleeing ESN pursuit ran into the school of the deceased Priest to take cover.

It's not mistaken identity. The priest is well known. He was just at the wrong place at that moment. He refuse to provide the soldiers who ran into the school to hide despite knowing they were hiding inside. The esn got annoyed and shot him.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Jmlsm: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Our army should kill any terrorists or their sympathizers they can find there.
And let me say again, kill them ALL!!!
Just like BH and bandits/ herdsmen, give no mercy to terrorists.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Luambo89: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:

It's not mistaken identity. The priest is well known. He was just at the wrong place at that moment. He refuse to provide the soldiers who ran into the school to hide despite knowing they were hiding inside. The esn got annoyed and shot him.
Full blown terrorism.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by SlayerForever: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:

Hmm
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Tochj(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
yyba:
No needs to know what is going on their, military should deal with any criminal in that area cheesy grin grin grin grin
Umu ekwensu
You heard innocent villagers
And still vomitting rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Luambo89:
Full blown terrorism.

So the soldiers are allowed to kill village boys but not to be retaliated on?

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Luambo89: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:

So the soldiers are allowed to kill village boys but not to be retaliated on?
"Village boys" "Innocent civilians". Anyway, the madness starts and ends in Igboland, likewise una Eldorado.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Luambo89:
"Village boys" "Innocent civilians". Anyway, the madness starts and ends in Igboland, likewise una Eldorado.

Good if you don't know exactly what is happening shut up!

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Luambo89: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:

Good if you don't know exactly what is happening shut up!
Ndi IPOB, always foaming. Buhari came and left peacefully, fear no gree una do anything. Immediately he left "DSS", "Fulani Herdsmen" and "Government Agents" started killing the same Igbos, they are meant to protect. Ndi ara.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Luambo89:
Ndi IPOB, always foaming. Buhari came and left peacefully, fear no gree una do anything. Immediately he left "DSS", "Fulani Herdsmen" and "Government Agents" started killing the same Igbos, they are meant to protect. Ndi ara.
[/s]

No single sense in what you wrote.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by paramakina202: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

If I should place a curse on you it will follow you to your death. Do you know how many young boys have been killed by the nigeria army in ihiteukwa and amaruru. Mere farm boys. If I curse you it will follow you.

Go and curse your father if you are looking for who to curse not me.
How many curse did you reserve for those who killed the Reverend this week?
Nigeria Army have a costitutional duty in keeping our communities peaceful,you want to be allowed to be freely walking the streets of Igboland with AK47 to kill and intimidate innocent citizens in the name of Biafra retoration agitation.
I am against the killing of innocent persons be it the army,police or bandits.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Go and curse your father if you are looking for who to curse not me.
How many curse did you reserve for those who killed the Reverend this week?
Nigeria Army have a costitutional duty in keeping our communities peaceful,you want to be allowed to be freely walking the streets of Igboland with AK47 to kill and intimidate innocent citizens in the name of Biafra retoration agitation.
I am against the killing of innocent persons be it the army,police or bandits.
[/s]

Who has a history of killing innocent people, Igbo villagers or nigeria army? Why is your voice not loud for the innocent villagers. Or you're a killer policeman too. Don't worry whatever you are...

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by PIMPAR: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Deal with the criminal terrorists IPoB in the language they understand

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
PIMPAR:
Deal with the criminal terrorists IPoB in the language they understand

Your muslim soldiers are running into churches to hide.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by paramakina202: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

Who has a history of killing innocent people, Igbo villagers or nigeria army? Why is your voice not loud for the innocent villagers. Or you're a killer policeman too. Don't worry you will meet your waterloo.

Every terrorist deserve to die I don't care about their ethnicity or religion.
If you are one of the terrorist that attracted the presence of bokoharam army into Igbo villages your days are numbered too.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Luambo89: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

No single sense in what you wrote.
Una for enta Owerri that day naw. Frustrated lots foaming upandan.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Jaaqbruce: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
No one is innocent in that zone..with they are ESN member or their accomplices/informants...so kill all of them!
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by FakeUnity: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fulani bastard terrorists and their sympathizers/slaves are encouraging the killing of innocent civilians in Orsu.

Sahara reporters, People's gazzette and other mainstream media are looking the other way.

Intellectuals in Orsu should fund an Orsu newsite to report and document the killings there. It has become very imperative.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Luambo89: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

Who has a history of killing innocent people, Igbo villagers or nigeria army? Why is your voice not loud for the innocent villagers. Or you're a killer policeman too. Don't worry whatever you are as far as you are against our liberation you will meet your end soon.
You dey mind am? I have not seen them release the Biafran Map of recent. Obviously no other tribe would agree to join the Eldorado as none of them participates in their nonsensical sit at home. Ndi Oji onu.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Luambo89:
You dey mind am? I have not seen them release the Biafran Map of recent. Obviously no other tribe would agree to join the Eldorado as none of them participates in their nonsensical sit at home. Ndi Oji onu.

Shut up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Wins APC Primaries, Borno Governor Zulum As VP / David Ibiyeomie Indirectly Attacks Tinubu As He Support Peter Obi / How Was Kaduna, A Landlocked State Able To Achieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.