Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Opportunities In Agro Commodities Industrial Supplies - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunities In Agro Commodities Industrial Supplies (174 Views)

Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) / Wholesale Supplies Of 100% Human Hair Weavons In Trade Fair Market Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In Agro Commodities Industrial Supplies by WarrenC(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Supplying commodities to manufacturing companies is another form of trading in agribusiness.

Company supply eases you the stress of vigorous and aggressive marketing.

Yes every business has its own challenges, but I would choose supplying commodities to manufacturing companies than supplying to dealers or selling to final consumers

In company supplies you don't have to think too much of sales.

They are ready to buy at any time as far as you keep to their commodity specifications.

The only but in company supply is, it is capital intensive.

Lots of people have the interest in supplying commodities to manufacturing companies, but their funds alone cannot pull a good amount of commodities to maximize profit.
Therefore there is need for a collaboration

Based on the above, I have created a fully registered cooperative.

I have taken my several experiences in Agro supply to create this forum.

I have taken out my time and resources to travel to meet up with some manufacturing companies to secure supplies.

The cooperative is strictly profit oriented

The following are the benefits of the cooperative

The cooperative is registered with a number of companies as a supplier.
Members will not worry about paper work as that has been taken care off.

During farming, the cooperative will empower farmers in terms of farm input and then off-take the commodity from them

The cooperative will continue to identify new secure markets to explore and supply commodity on behalf of its members

The cooperative will also engage in export of commodities with all necessary documents involved in export

Membership is limited and once we get to the target membership, registration will be closed.

Please, Note that it is only open to very serious persons who is really interested in industrial supplies

Being a member requires a membership fee and fulfilling all other requirements.

We also have representatives in some states in case you want to Meetup with one physically.

Asaba
Ibadan
Abuja

Call/WhatsApp 08062979782
Re: Opportunities In Agro Commodities Industrial Supplies by Konquest: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
WarrenC:
Supplying commodities to manufacturing companies is another form of trading in agribusiness.

Company supply eases you the stress of vigorous and aggressive marketing.

Yes every business has its own challenges, but I would choose supplying commodities to manufacturing companies than supplying to dealers or selling to final consumers

In company supplies you don't have to think too much of sales.

They are ready to buy at any time as far as you keep to their commodity specifications.

The only but in company supply is, it is capital intensive.

Lots of people have the interest in supplying commodities to manufacturing companies, but their funds alone cannot pull a good amount of commodities to maximize profit.
Therefore there is need for a collaboration

Based on the above, I have created a fully registered cooperative.

I have taken my several experiences in Agro supply to create this forum.

I have taken out my time and resources to travel to meet up with some manufacturing companies to secure supplies.

The cooperative is strictly profit oriented

The following are the benefits of the cooperative

The cooperative is registered with a number of companies as a supplier.
Members will not worry about paper work as that has been taken care off.

During farming, the cooperative will empower farmers in terms of farm input and then off-take the commodity from them

The cooperative will continue to identify new secure markets to explore and supply commodity on behalf of its members

The cooperative will also engage in export of commodities with all necessary documents involved in export

Membership is limited and once we get to the target membership, registration will be closed.

Please, Note that it is only open to very serious persons who is really interested in industrial supplies

Being a member requires a membership fee and fulfilling all other requirements.

We also have representatives in some states in case you want to Meetup with one physically.

Asaba
Ibadan
Abuja

Call/WhatsApp 08062979782

(1) (Reply)

MyBizFeed Affiliate Marketing For Media Traffic Buyers And Sellers / Nigerians This Is The Best Route Or Mean To Relocate To Canada This Year! / What Are Your Haulage And Logistics Needs? Let Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.