Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? (1658 Views)

Which Is The Best Lotion For Kids? / Pears Baby Of The Year Winner 2019 / Please Vote For My Baby For The Pears Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by bigjackass: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
I just got pears baby lotion this evening and on getting home I saw that the lotion inside is light pink which is strange to me because the pears I know is white . I don't know if I should throw it away or the light pink lotion is also normal
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by frozen70(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
bigjackass:
I just got pears baby lotion this evening and on getting home I saw that the lotion inside is light pink which is strange to me because the pears I know is white . I don't know if I should throw it away or the light pink lotion is also normal

Go to a reputable supermarket and get another one, then compare both contents, for clarification pls
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by mardis: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
It is light pink in colour, the white colour was before, i do get mine from Unilever distributors
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
That's the color from time. Light pink like bubble gum kinda pink.

It's the cream in a jar that is white.

1 Like

Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
mardis:
It is light pink in colour, the white colour was before, i do get mine from Unilever distributors

Pears baby lotion was never white. It's the cream that is white in color.
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by mardis: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:

Pears baby lotion was never white. It's the cream that is white in color.

That's right, the cream in purple container

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by swingguide: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
To assist you with picking the best child swing, we utilized the above rules and cross-referred to them against the child swings that individuals from the What to Expect people group,
tire swings just as our editors, have attempted and adored. Here, our top picks.
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2021
mardis:

That's right, the cream in purple container

It comes in a white jar with a purple lid.

Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by mardis: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:

It comes in a white jar with a purple lid.

This is it.
Re: What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? by Kimiso(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
bigjackass:
how may I help i got a mail notification from you

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Out This Couple, Photoshoped Or Real? (pics) / Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY / Whats Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.