Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests (32091 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by lkillbrokehoes: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
When will Buhari fire his own ballistic missile?
Do we even have missiles? I'm certain that they have looted the money meant for super weapons

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Blake755: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wahala for who no get missle
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by ICCtestimony(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Only the grass will suffer it well
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Waiting person go chop after WW3..

I just pity people Wey go dey that time
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by ICCtestimony(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Do we even have missiles? I'm certain that they have looted the money meant for super weapons
Do not allow DSS to invite you please. OYO in your country
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by jimyjames(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Only if biafra was allowed to be cry biafrans did a lot of wonders during that short period
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by 24brains(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
wake up and stop dreaming.
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by chukwuibuipob: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
cool Trump slave grin.wehdon confused soul
Righteousness2:
The World is on the Brink of War!

Having seen the Weakness and Failure of the the Government in Power in the USA aka the Sleeping Giant, Other Nations are pulling out their Arsenals as they want.

I Believe the World has Entered a New Cold War.
I Believe the World is at the Verge of WW3.

JESUS Christ said that in the Last days, there will be wars btw Nations.
Right now we are seeing the stage set for this Prophecy.

Except you wanna Deceive yourself, it so clear that The Signs of JESUS Soon Return are so Strong and the Evidence so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of this age is here.

2 Likes

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Crossroad1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
priceaction:
Waiting him to change moniker. If you know who am talking to, smile grin
Update :wetin I talk, see him up there! Which kain hypocrisy is this? If you want to be Paul, be Paul, if you want to be Peter, be Peter, which one is Psquare, violating nl rules up and down.
seem nuclear war will be the most talked about hell fire
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by omoadeleye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
I wish i have a death note... I will just write all these leaders name having the idea of nuclear weapons and threatening nature..
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by emson122(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ihatemumu:
WW3 isn't far away.

If you think I am wrong, why are making more advanced weapons if they won't use them at some point?

Nigeria would have been one of the few Africa countries that could build a spaceship to explore planet Mars, but sadly Africa focused more on advancing in Religion by building more churches and mosques than schools and hospitals.

European issues are resolved by Europeans
American issues are resolved by Americans
African issues we invite external parties to help us solve our issues

You will just come online and spew rubbish. Is it the government that is building the churches and mosques? You will just on data off sense

2 Likes

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by lkillbrokehoes: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
ICCtestimony:
Do not allow DSS to invite you please. OYO in your country
Where Dem want see me catch

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by zinaunreal(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is on the Brink of Wars!

Having seen the Weakness and Failure of the the Government in Power in the USA aka the Sleeping Giant, Other Nations are pulling out their Arsenals as they want.

Except you wanna Deceive yourself, it so clear that The Signs of JESUS Soon Return are so Strong and the Evidence so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of this age is here.

Time is too Short! Make use of the Opportunity we have now to come to JESUS Christ! So you will be accounted worthy to Escape the Destructions and Disaters Coming on this Earth. JESUS is the Only way of Escape. There is no assistant way! There is No other way.

This one just like bad news

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by generalwo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biden is weak and may cause this world to disintegrate faster than expected!

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

Time is too Short! Make use of the Opportunity we have now to come to JESUS Christ! So you will be accounted worthy to Escape the Destructions and Disaters Coming on this Earth. JESUS is the Only way of Escape. There is no assistant way! There is No other way.
[/s]

Here we go again with Mr Rubbish. I swear too.many Nigerian mumu youths with such warped illogical brainwashed mindset. But they keep complaining about their leaders as if the leaders were not from their communities.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by daddio(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

But nigeria is busy discussing cattles......yeye country

Theres is BALLISTIC
Nigerians is COWLISTIC

2 Likes

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Melanyn(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
World War 3 brewing...
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ihatemumu:
WW3 isn't far away.

If you think I am wrong, why are making more advanced weapons if they won't use them at some point?

Nigeria would have been one of the few Africa countries that could build a spaceship to explore planet Mars, but sadly Africa focused more on advancing in Religion by building more churches and mosques than schools and hospitals.

European issues are resolved by Europeans
American issues are resolved by Americans
African issues we invite external parties to help us solve our issues

who do you want us to call? Chaka de zulu

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by ygowon: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
He's only good at firing tribalistic missiles

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by emae009(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
generalwo:
Biden is weak and may cause this world to disintegrate faster than expected!

weak how
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Trump tried to weaken NATO. I think we should be objective and reasonable with our analysis. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Osashalom: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
What is Nigeria testing if I may ask?
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Thesaint141(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dis little Rocket south Korea Man again.
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Cmoni1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
They got money for war but cant feed the poor
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by TemmyT002(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Atheists, how far?
That's an atheist country o
Mumu people
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by BobbyShmurda007: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
(Righteousness) shut up, any small thing una don dey gala Endtime!
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by ExtraVioment: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
I like what the south Koreans are doing, no more soft soft, we dy here.

Anyhow north Korea want am, dem go receive am.

Nigeria need to be careful about going down this part, Oga buhari's legacy, soon, if things keep going down this part of uncertainty, the big players of the world would soon get involved and raise the stakes of the types of toys involved. Igbos need to be on the better side of that big player friendship. E dun dey hot o, e dun dey hot.
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by ken6488(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
South Korea is now ready
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by galaxypropertie: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cross kneeling down while apologising to Nini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr9Z30iITu4
Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by molbic(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
so all these ballistic herds men he's been firing never do you

1 Like

Re: North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests by Odide009: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
emson122:
You will just come online and spew rubbish. Is it the government that is building the churches and mosques? You will just on data off sense

He is not spewing rubbish. Don't try to be hypocrite. I'm sure , you understand the message his trying to pass across. We give much importance to things that doesn't bring much benefit in Africa. For more than a month now, you will hardly see any news headlines without cow related issues (Open or closed grazing) see the kind of issue our governors are delebrating on. Almost all the states in Nigeria is affected by this. We are still busy solving cow related wahala at this age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.