Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions (337 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions by Ezegedegreat: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
The world has gone out of control and beyond imagination. So many weird occurrences take place these days, and the mouth alone can say it all. Why am I crying loud? Well, you will know why after reading the story below.
Reverend Vanessa Brown, aged 46, and Rev. Twanna Gause, 54, both pastors of the Living Water United Church of Christ River in Newark and New York headed straight for the altar to be blessed by the bishop presiding over the Department’s affiliates, Rev. Dr. Yvette Flunder. The bishop in charge of the ceremony read the first letters to the Corinthians

See more details: https://yawabase.com/2021/09/15/church-on-fire-after-two-lesbian-pastors-weds-in-the-church-see-reactions/

Re: Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions by Wawelexy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
G
Re: Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions by Arthurity1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
I leave it to God to judge.
Re: Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions by Botking: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't blem them na , because na which man go even marry these 2 buffalo, lol just take a look that one with a huge stomach, so disgusting

My goodness, I can even vomit by just seeing her unclothedness.

Spit

2 Likes

Re: Church On Fire After Two Lesbian Pastors Weds In The Church See Reactions by Botking: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
I'm Beginning to believe that the scarcity of husband is what is fueling this vices in they society.

But what can I say about a society that promote all can of sexual immorality, that see it as norm, this is what you get.

(1) (Reply)

. / When I Thought This Forum Was A Christian One, I Observed This (now Know Better) / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 12.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.