Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Beware Igbos In Diaspora Maybe Using Us To Get Asylum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Igbos In Diaspora Maybe Using Us To Get Asylum (1168 Views)

Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us / David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beware Igbos In Diaspora Maybe Using Us To Get Asylum by Nkitara: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Ezinwa120:
I was discussing on phone with a cousin based in Italy on his constant support of IPOB and other destructive tendencies of the group, the young man open up to me that he was just doing those to get his papers over their. U was like at the expense of ur brothers at home? That's the most selfish approach I have ever heard in my life. God will punish every supporter of terror in the east, may them be consume and their immediate love once by the bullet of the state actors or the IPOB miscreants. Iseeee
Lol, imaginary brother in Italy. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Guard Dares Nigerian Forces As They Showcase Their Rocket Called "Red De / Simon Ekpa Exposing The Fraud In IPOB / 2023: Obasanjo’s Son Visited Me, Pledged Support For Osinbajo —ojudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.