Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller (13509 Views)

Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller / Pogba Set To Be Benched For Man Utd's Premier League Return Against Tottenham / See As Liverpool Spoil My 680,000 Naira .. Chaii.. Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by Richy4(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Ayo2004:
The real Reds grin
See as traffic no dey as Liverpool fans know their places but if one useless club won against Young boys,we for no hear word

grin grin grin grin grin
That was because Liverpool fans are classy cheesy

Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by Ayo2004: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin
That was because Liverpool fans are classy cheesy

No,it's just because they know their place
During 2018-2019,they were extremely noise

But at least they had a reason to be noisy unlike that agbero club that has been trophyless for like a century yet they are always yen yen yen
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by Maobichek: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
kingphilip:
This kine welcome back no de too make sense.

But person wey pass you pass you sha

The report is one sided; Liverpool played at Amfield, they came from behind to win the game so why saying " who pass you, pass you?"

AC Milan lost to Liverpool at Istanbul but revenged after 2 years. AC Milan have 7 Champions league, how many do Liverpool have? AC Milan have produced world-class players such as Weah, Shevechenko, Kaka, Madini, Pilo, Fillipon, Rivaldo, Bastin etc but Liverpool only have Steve Gerrard and Mo Sallah as their greats. Again I asked, what do you mean by "who pass person, pass person?"

Weah, Shevechenko, Kaka all has world best players, who in Liverpool has world best player? In Fifa and Europe, AC Milan is still miles ahead of Liverpool. Your opinion may certainly be as a result of when you started watching football but record speaks for itself, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by Greatfullheart: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
This game was like the 2005 final, AC Milan taking the lead then Loserpool getting a come back and winning the ucl
rubbish

Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by colossus91(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
LagBlogger:
E be like say Enyimba fit outclass this Liverpool side.

Imagine winning narrowly against AC Milan.

Oga because you do not watch seie A lately that's why u will call Ac Milan ordinary, Man won in Europa too narrowly after they cancelled our goal which was not even a hand ball oga watch football,premier league is not the only football league.
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by colossus91(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
27Pushing30:

They have been in the group stages before and even played man United in 2017 or 2018 can’t recall. But United beat them both home and away

U forgot 2005 and 2007 how man u was beaten home and away too?/

Or did u forget how they robbed us off beating you guy at Europa where dey lied kessie handled the ball?? oga calm down man u wouldn't beat mY MILAN
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by 27Pushing30: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
colossus91:

U forgot 2005 and 2007 how man u was beaten home and away too?/

Or did u forget how they robbed us off beating you guy at Europa where dey lied kessie handled the ball?? oga calm down man u wouldn't beat mY MILAN

Referencing young boys
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by ScrillyGOAT: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maobichek:

Your opinion may certainly be as a result of when you started watching football but record speaks for itself, thank you.
Liverpool was the best team in England prior to their fall in the late 90's. While Liverpool had 18 League titles, the mearest to them had maybe 7 or 6. Liverpool commands the same amount of respect Milan does. You're mentioning greats of the game Milan produced while labelling Salah and Gerrard as the only Liverpool great ballers, what about Kevin Keegan, Michael Owen, Kenny Dalglish, Ian Rush, Fowler, Souness, Carragher, the trio of Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano and Fernando Torres e.t.c.

You might not know any of this players because Liverpool's decline started 1992, when Sir Alex took up Manchester United and made them into a classy team you support now. You belittling Liverpool shows you're only used to the famous names you hear now.
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by Maobichek: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=ScrillyGOAT post=105881514]
Liverpool was the best team in England prior to their fall in the late 90's. While Liverpool had 18 League titles, the mearest to them had maybe 7 or 6. Liverpool commands the same amount of respect Milan does. You're mentioning greats of the game Milan produced while labelling Salah and Gerrard as the only Liverpool great ballers, what about Kevin Keegan, Michael Owen, Kenny Dalglish, Ian Rush, Fowler, Souness, Carragher, the trio of Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano and Fernando Torres e.t.c.

You might not know any of this players because Liverpool's decline started 1992, when Sir Alex took up Manchester United and made them into a classy team you support now. You belittling Liverpool shows you're only used to the famous names you hear now.[/quote

What drew my attention in the first place was your comment: "person pass person" and it was because AC Milan lost to Liverpool last night at Amfield.

I enumerated how and why AC Milan is ahead of Liverpool, thank God you didn't deny the number of champions league won and players with world best while in AC Milan to which Liverpool does not match.

I didn't say that Liverpool is not a big team, we all saw what happened at Istanbul and the revenge after 2 years. Liverpool is good and great but in UEFA ranking, AC Milan is still ahead of them. Baros, Kuyt, etc are Liverpool stars but saying "person pass person" as a result of last night champions league match is out of place, thank you.
Re: Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller by ScrillyGOAT: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Maobichek post=105883037][/quote]

I only aided Liverpool's cause. I'm not the moniker that said person pass person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup 2010: Brazil (3) - (1) Ivory Coast On June 20th. 7:30pm Nigerian Time / Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru / Oduduru Breaks Sub 10s Record In Big-12 Championships, Qualifies For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.