Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) (33835 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is the way to go... and I can't wait to storm Yoruba embassy in Aba for my tourist visa to Lagos to meet my girlfriend Runke
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
bobobyte:
Yoruba Nation agitators and other self-determination groups have arrived at the
United Nations Headquarters in New York.

The agitators held placards with different inscriptions.

Earlier, the Chairman of Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination, Professor Banji Akintoye, declared that a Million-Man Freedom March would hold opposite the United Nations Headquaters in New York, United States of America from 14th to 24th September, 2021.

Akintoye said the protest is meant to show the world “the genocide being perpetrated by murderous herdsmen in the name of grazing in the South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria”.

The renowned historian said the people of the South and Middle-Belt want to show to the world the crimes against humanity, attacks on press freedom, free speech and other criminalities being aided by the Buhari led government of Nigeria.
The octogenarian scholar stated that the indigenous people within the NINAS territories are demanding the conduct of a regional referendum so that the people can decide on their nationhood.

NINAS is the umbrella body for self-determination Groups in the South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria with Ilana Omo Oodua representing the Yoruba Land, Lower Niger Congress representing the South South and South East and Middle-Belt Rennaissance Movement representing the Middle Belt Region.
In a letter addressed to UN, the agitators said, “We, the Indigenous Peoples of Nigeria gather today at the Headquarters of the United Nations in New York to alert the UN, and the rest of the Global Community that the Union of Nigeria has failed irredeemably; and is now at the verge of a Violent Disintegration with Catastrophic Consequences for Global Peace, and Security as our population of over 200 million would become an Instant Global Refugee Nightmare.

“Amidst the extraordinary difficulties inflicted by the imposition and enforcement of Sharia by a section of Nigeria in a supposedly Secular Union, the immediate reason for this looming catastrophe is the Cocktail of Mass Killing, Kidnapping and General Banditry being orchestrated against the Indigenous Peoples of Nigeria by an invading Fulani Militia masquerading as Herdsmen in an undisguised Ethnic Cleansing Campaign that progressively demonstrate the Complicity of the Federal Government of Nigeria headed by Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani man, who as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria is also the Life Grand Patron of the notorious Myetti-Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria; that proudly takes responsibility for the Murderous Exploits of the Fulani Herdsmen Militia designated the Fourth Most Deadly Terror Group.

“An Online Petition conveying the Demands of that Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation, is currently before the UN Security Council.

“That Nigeria has failed as a State is no longer a Subject for Debate, having emerged the Global Poverty Capital, and Playing Host to Two of the World’s Top Four Most Deadly Terrorists Organisation, with Three-quarters of the Constituent Components (South and Middle-Belt) Seeking Urgent Extrication by Way of Referendums from what has become a Union of Death.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAwVawYoBc

Ehyaa
i think the government should take this agitation in minds. Nigeria is stagnated in development compared to many other African country due to the high rate of corruption among the government officers
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Godispeace:
Less than 50 people trying to decide for a country with over 80m people , That Banji Akintoye in an ediotic scam , a very useless proud educated fo0l shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your father is an idiot. Your grandfather died a fool. How many people go to war ? How many people represented Nigeria at pre independence meetings in London ? The Oduduwa Republic document is already before the United Nations. It is unfortunate that other nations within Nigeria are forming alliances with Oduduwa nation.

In 1993, if Tofa had won that election, would that election be annulled ? Buhari is borrowing money to complete projects with almost 80% spent in the North and for the North while some part of the loans looted. This is because Jonathan sold oil at $100 per barrel and above and yet borrowed heavily. Jonathan even borrowed to pay salary when oil falls to about $40 per barrel. Every region want to loot as a vendetta for the period spent by another region.

For how long are we going to continue like this ? Is it not better for everyone to go separately ? Things can never get better. I checked ongoing projects under this government for which loans are being taken, it is 80% located in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe you are not aware that the same people that created NewYork, USA, are the same people that created Nigeria? Failure keep waiting, you for go Beijing instead go complain, instead of going back to your Colonial Masters? Slaves, let your masters come & separate Nigeria for you? Nuisances.

When they (Colonial Master) created US, the nationalities were not as big as it is now, other entities joined the Federation. The Federalism being practice remained, nothing has changed it to Unitary as we have in Nigeria. There are three States in US that are richer than France. There are States in US that the Aviation agencies make more revenues than Nigeria makes from Crude oil. University of California annual budget for some years is almost the same with Nigeria budget. This is a State University with campuses. That is just a University budget for education and research almost equal to Nigeria's budget. The North don't want any region to run faster or move faster. Rather, like Nigerian Navy useless slogan " Onward Together " , the North prefers the entire Nation stagnated and backward. The North wants to dictate the movement of every region in Nigeria. This is what the Military use to develop Kaduna and Kano. They want every region in Nigeria to move together. This is not possible. They frustrated and stagnated other regions.

The Bauchi governor openly said they will use Nigeria's resources to promote and further the interests of Fulanis across West Africa.

They take resources and taxes from the South to keep the North moving while the South is stagnated.

That is not the system at Independence. That is not the system the Colonial masters handed to US, that is not the system being practiced in US.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by IkwereIgbo: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
Ordinary anti grazing Bill, those cowardly traitors in the East can't pass.

Will you coward from hell keep kwayet when humans talk, I want to remains you that Abia passed anti grazing law bill before all western region states.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by otipoju(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
tsaragii:
Politically motivated.
All this agitations will die a natural death if Buhari leave office.
All sponsored.

They will die a natural death because after Buhari leaves, the fulani herdsmen will stop their killing spree for they will have lost the backing and military support of their patron in chief.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Godispeace: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oponu eleribu fooling yourself , The useless paper will end up in the trash bin of UN. bastad , your senseless epistle will not make u miscreants who appoint urselves to represent us be seen as human being by the yoruba race or UN or any ideal country in the world. this bastaad is even comparing the useless Akintoye , notorious land grabber / fayawo sunday igboho to Obafemi Awolowo , Nnamdi Aziwke etc !!!!! U ARE BIG FO0L !!!!
babaolofin:

Your father is an idiot. Your grandfather died a fool. How many people go to war ? How many people represented Nigeria at pre independence meetings in London ? The Oduduwa Republic document is already before the United Nations. It is unfortunate that other nations within Nigeria are forming alliances with Oduduwa nation.

In 1993, if Tofa had won that election, would that election be annulled ? Buhari is borrowing money to complete projects with almost 80% spent in the North and for the North while some part of the loans looted. This is because Jonathan sold oil at $100 per barrel and above and yet borrowed heavily. Jonathan even borrowed to pay salary when oil falls to about $40 per barrel. Every region want to loot as a vendetta for the period spent by another region.

For how long are we going to continue like this ? Is it not better for everyone to go separately ? Things can never get better. I checked ongoing projects under this government for which loans are being taken, it is 80% located in the North.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:
BUHARI AND HIS ZOMBIES WILL NOT LIKE THIS

Cc:
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Brightale:
After Yoruba nation, then Lagos nation. Other states are driving Eko back, especially those north easterners and south easterners. #wearetired ��

I pray the Lord will remove people like the south easterners from your life and place people like the north westerners in your life and that of your generation forever
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Isobug: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re free to kill urself ooo
Just tell me it's not true, stop dabbing
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by ComeToJesus: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
To be honest, Nigeria doesn't have any business maintaining a large landmass and a teeming population in hundreds of millions with feather brained leaders like the present inept team in public offices.

You can't keep millions under a mediocre leadership and expect schisms and social dislocations to be infrequent.

You can weld iron and wood together under the umbrella of a pseudo federation.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Terrence99: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

He is looking down at you and shaking his head. You are a disappointment to him.

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Zoogeria is paying their dues to the UN. United Nations will never balkanize Zoogeria. Seek for another method
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Brightale(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I pray the Lord will remove people like the south easterners from your life and place people like the north westerners in your life and that of your generation forever
The south easterners should leave Lagos for us, period.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Brightale(f): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
ComeToJesus:
To be honest, Nigeria doesn't have any business maintaining a large landmass and a teeming population in hundreds of millions with feather brained leaders like the present inept team in public offices.

You can't keep millions under a mediocre leadership and expect schisms and social dislocations to be infrequent.

You can weld iron and wood together under the umbrella of a pseudo federation.
You are talking as if Nigeria is the most populated country in the world, you have no point bro.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Brightale:
You are talking as if Nigeria is the most populated country in the world, you have no point bro.

You failed in comprehending a few lines. I made no allusions to Nigeria being the most populated.

I only highlighted the fact that a country with as much as 200 million people should be governed by leaders without brains.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Brightale:
The south easterners should leave Lagos for us, period.

Typing from oshogbo and feeling funky. grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Btruth:
something is definitely wrong with your brain.

Ode!
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Btruth: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
what about rule 20?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by Brightale(f): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2021
ComeToJesus:

You failed in comprehending a few lines. I made no allusions to Nigeria being the most populated.

I only highlighted the fact that a country with as much as 200 million people should be governed by leaders without brains.
Calm down,you are not the only one in the country. People voted for them, they wanted them there, that's why they are there. It's just like choosing a class rep in school, everybody voted for me, but just 1 person disagreed. Saying,I'm not capable of being a class rep, who cares!!! Stop complaining. They voted Buhari for second term, so you should know this is what people want, next election it wotbe Tinubu's or Atiku's turn. You are talking as if you are wiser than 50 million voters.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by ComeToJesus: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Brightale:
Calm down,you are not the only one in the country. People voted for them, they wanted them there, that's why they are there. It's just like choosing a class rep in school, everybody voted for me, but just 1

person disagreed. Saying,I'm not capable of being a class rep, who cares!!! Stop complaining. They voted Buhari for second term, so you should know this is what people want, next election it wotbe Tinubu's or Atiku's turn. You are talking as if you are wiser than 50 million voters.

You initially accused me of saying Nigeria is the most populated country. Now, you are still detailing yourself further with some shit analogy.

You seem confused. Enjoy your confusion.
Re: Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Brightale:
Calm down,you are not the only one in the country. People voted for them, they wanted them there, that's why they are there. It's just like choosing a class rep in school, everybody voted for me, but just 1 person disagreed. Saying,I'm not capable of being a class rep, who cares!!! Stop complaining. They voted Buhari for second term, so you should know this is what people want, next election it wotbe Tinubu's or Atiku's turn. You are talking as if you are wiser than 50 million voters.
Is this one truly part of the true Nigeria that I know very well??
You talk as if you do a lot of Instagram and following celebrities around on social media.
You're very far from reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.