Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria (3041 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 15 2020 In Nigeria - (35,725 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 3:07am On Sep 16, 2021
299 New COVID-19 Cases, 198 Discharged And 3 Deaths On September 15

299 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;

Lagos-94
FCT-30
Oyo-27
Bayelsa-23
Rivers-20
Edo-17
Taraba-17
Kwara-15
Benue-14
Delta-11
Osun-10
Ekiti-9
Gombe-4
Plateau-4
Kano-2
Ogun-2

200,356 confirmed
188,917 discharged
2,640 deaths

Today’s report includes:

▪️Two states with zero cases reported: Nasarawa and Sokoto

A breakdown of cases by state can be found via: covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
https://www.facebook.com/100064649291568/posts/215859183912390/

September 14 https://www.nairaland.com/6753683/covid-19-update-september-14-2021
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by princeFAD: 3:25am On Sep 16, 2021
May God help us
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2021
How is this figures coming late again?Ogun state 'll come 1st at another edition to make d state one of d virus moni. Our governor Sabi free money but can't spend it on thing that d masses 'll benefit.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Una no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by mannycrown: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Can covid bow out already!?
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Amaka430(f): 3:32am On Sep 16, 2021
I WANT TO GO BACK. I Need to go back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift. Can i go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who know the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man. Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when broken Marriages are now Celebrated. i wish i Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money. Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus. Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money. Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem . Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were Cajoled by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost. I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists. i weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who has gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture. OH GOD!!! please help your church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by seunawo1(m): 3:41am On Sep 16, 2021
We have been living with Covid , so nothing is special about it again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Even moderna says their Vaccine is not to be trusted that you'll need more boosters,

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-says-covid-19-vaccine-protection-wanes-makes-case-booster-2021-09-15/

now the question is how many boosters do you need to be fully vaccinated? 5,6,7,8?

If you need 4 booster Vaccines, for a virus that has 99% survival rate. Does that mean the Vaccines don't work?

The Israeli minister one of the most vaccinated country in the world said that those who have been double jabbed will be considered unvaccinated. They are in their 4th jab.

Am I the only one asking this questions?

If the inventor of mRNA vaccine says that all these restrictions on Covid Vaccines are scams what would you or anyone else think.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by seunawo1(m): 3:50am On Sep 16, 2021
May be sleep is not enough for you if you are looking for those days.
Is it that you have never read about end time ?Those day na dream now oooo.
Amaka430:
I WANT TO GO BACK.
I Need to go back to those days when salvation Message was
More important than Prophecy.
Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was
seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift.
Can i go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage
was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life.
Is there Anybody who know the Road to those Days? When
descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now
when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic
and a Sane Man.
Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was
Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average
woman want to appear naked.
Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a
derogatory Language among Christians, not today when
broken Marriages are now Celebrated.
i wish i Can go back to those days when true love was build on
Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual
Capability and Money.
Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God
and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing
and live a different life style of their Choice.
Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that
world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of
the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus.
Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a
Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for
his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a
sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church
as long as he/she has Money.
Where are those days when Men will pray until they get
Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when
the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem .
Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected
and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education
while others were Cajoled by their Mates because they refuse
to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days
when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and
going to heaven is a dream for the lost.
I just remember those days when parents wanted their
Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when
parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they
are Ritualists.
i weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come
and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who has
gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not
Make the Rapture.
OH GOD!!!
please help your church
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 3:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Yea

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Prepare for your boosters.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Ohthinktwice(m): 3:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Corona things. God help us oh.

By the way, want to make some cool legit dollars without much hassle, start by clicking here:
https://share.socialrebel.co/Jegeorge
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 4:03am On Sep 16, 2021
people in top positions in the US are exempt from taking the vaccine I believe here in Nigeria it's happening.

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Depopulation of the earth -Here we go, especially Nigeria . Via -Covid19 -Government engineered terrorism.Una too like to dey Bleep without condom or any plan for the future generations.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by ukehnonny: 5:04am On Sep 16, 2021
sad

God save us from Covid. Guys let's always put on our mask, physical distancing, wash hands regularly. This stuff is no joke. It's real.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 5:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Seems like the Delta variant don taya sef.

Maybe we should start expecting the akwa ibom variant any moment from now?

#COVIDIOTS angry
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 15 2021 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Will COVID-19 ever end in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / Nigeria Herbs And The Uses! / Malaria In Pregnancy ‘more Complex Than Thought’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.