Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Legacy Imprint: How Accord Party Deputy Governorship Candidate Empowered Women, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legacy Imprint: How Accord Party Deputy Governorship Candidate Empowered Women, (140 Views)

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) / Breaking!!! Labour Party Deputy Chairman Dumps Obi. Says No Victory In Sight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legacy Imprint: How Accord Party Deputy Governorship Candidate Empowered Women, by Peoplesadvocate: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2021
LEGACY IMPRINT: HOW ACCORD PARTY DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE EMPOWERED WOMEN, YOUTH IN IDEMMILI.

Splashed Millions on women, youths Empowerment.
Builds nine classroom blocks.

By TC Nwachukwu

The Humanitarian imprint of Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi (Omelora) has continued to resonate in Idemmili North and South Local Government ahead of the November 6th Anambra State Governorship Election.

The people of Umuota Community in Obosi Idemmili North Local Government of Anambra State has continued to recount the indelible imprint made in their lives through the generosity and Humanitarian gestures of Sir, Kenneth Ifeatu Obi (Omelora) the Deputy Governorship Candidate of Accord Party and the running mate to Dr Godwin Maduka (Okosisi Orumba).

Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi (Omelora) through his Foundation, Zikora Charitable Initiative (Zikochin) had built a nine classroom blocks for Umuota Community primary school, empowered women and youth of Umuota Community by the provision of various items for small scale business running into millions of Naira and also hosted a medical outreach which provided free medical services to Obosi Community at Large.

*In his words, Sir Kenneth Obi stated that "I am passionate about capacity building and the Development of my society, I am pained when I see people going through hardship and sufferings, I am more pained when I see the failure of the Political class in giving the citizens false hope, I am a Rotarian, A Paul Harris Fellow, A donor to various Humanitarian works that uplifts the society".*

*"Therefore in response to the plight and yearnings of my Community, I Identified their basic needs which include classroom blocks, medical services and establishment of small scale businesses, thus my resolve to provide the above mentioned to ensure that my Community is a better place".*

The Traditional Ruler of Obosi HRH Igwe Iweka eulogised Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi (Omelora) for his kind heartedness and thoughtfulness in remembering his Community at a time that the people urgently needs the basic amenities which he provided.

Igwe Iweka prayed God to bless and enrich Sir Obi while urging others to imitate his path in rendering basic Humanitarian services to their Various Communities.

*On his part, Bishop Owen Nwokolo described Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi as a Godsent angel who is concerned with the plight of the poor and downtrodden and has over the years continued to demonstrate true Christian virtues, he prayed that God will enlarge the coast of the donor while urging him not to relent in touching the lives of more persons as great are his reward in Heaven.*

Hon. Kate Omenugha, Anambra State Commissioner For Basic Education who represeted Gov. Willie Obiano described Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi (Omelora) as a Patriotic Son of Anambra State whose legacy imprint is worthy of emulation.

Re: Legacy Imprint: How Accord Party Deputy Governorship Candidate Empowered Women, by Moferere: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
I am sorry, their L will be in capital letters

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Politicking: The Price Of Loyalty By Abubakar Barde / Babatunde Fashola: Comparing Elected And Appointed Public Officials Is Misplaced / Lifting 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty Feasible — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.