Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) (80362 Views)

Two Grown Nigerian Women Tongue Kissing Sparks Outrage Online - Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Prettychild(f): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmn
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by DbeststarVictor: 3:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Yeah, youre right! There's no such thing as Mr/Miss perfect. We are humans and we all have our flaws.
I'm not in any way ruling out chubby ladies o..but left for me, slim and tall ladies rock.
I'm 6ft and as such endowed so I love to dig, dig and dig till I hit her wall of stimulation ( center of gravity).
then Tiwa savage is good for you cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
then Tiwa savage is good for you cool
If you say So, then I'll have to look for a low budget Tiwa savage to have fun with.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Vireani79:
Bleep a dog and find out
so i guess none.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by NaBanga: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2021
When a man has his own money, he does not have to pretend. Anthony Joshua has his own money. wink
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Nuelblakes: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hope d dog doesn't lick her pekus
With what am hearing nowadays dogs and girls
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Tinney104(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
I can't blame you
Your father don use your brain exchange
You supposed don dey give birth oponu dey follow TM Joshua up and down

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by azizsystem(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
grandstar:
She needs to lose weight. She has the propensity of becoming quite fat. I only started burgeoning when I hit 41.
Mentor, so you don old like this? grin.. Been a secret fan of yours since 2019 sir cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
azizsystem:
Mentor, so you don old like this? grin.. Been a secret fan of yours since 2019 sir cool

Thank you jare. Yes, I'm no spring chicken grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Funflipper: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beastiality mode activated in full.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Funflipper: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
johndho:
Las las me to go still bleep this gual. She need a strong man like me. angry grin

After that dog don enter? Ol boy be careful what you wish for o. Just saying...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by azizsystem(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
grandstar:

Thank you jare. Yes, I'm no spring chicken grin grin grin grin grin
well done sir. Me na just 26_years old kid who is struggling the north grin. You are one of the few whose advices, wisdom and comments here I have been using to remold my character and also as guidance in life . although this is anew account. I follow you and the others (you are at the top og my list)with my bigger account "ilemona4u''. Keep up the good work Sir grandstar. Thanks for the reply. It really means a lot to me as an introvert smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by grandstar(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
azizsystem:
well done sir. Me na just 26_years old kid who is struggling the north grin. You are one of the few whose advices, wisdom and comments here I have been using to remold my character and also as guidance in life . although this is anew account. I follow you and the others (you are at the top og my list)with my bigger account "ilemona4u''. Keep up the good work Sir grandstar. Thanks for the reply. It really means a lot to me as an introvert smiley

God bless you for this. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Mimiquin(f): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Mtchew! is nt her fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.