Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

“you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri (2296 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Akinblogdotcom: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Prince Kpokpogri has gone on an Instagram live session to throw an epic shade at his ex-lover, Tonto Dikeh.

Kpokpogri claimed the single mother-of-one is trying to do to him what she did to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.

In his words;

“A woman, you rubbished the first man you married, you think you can play the same game with me.”

“You went to go and park my Lexus, a car that I bought of 67 million, in your compound, feeling that you’re bigger than the law.

“If you’re bigger than the law then me, I will equally break the law.”

Trending: My Ex-Lover, Prince Kpokpogri Threatening to Expose My Private Pictures- Tonto Dikeh Cries Out

He also denied the trending allegations that he was arrested by the DSS after Tonto took a legal action against him.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/you-rubbished-churchill-you-think-you-can-play-same-game-with-me-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh/
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Daveambition(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2021
This guy kinsmen & cabinet members suppose plan coup on how to take back the "PRINCE" title from him. The guy talks way too much for a Prince & lacks a lot of common sense + maturity..
Meanwhile, Karma use Uber arrive Tonto resident to deliver this guy as an "historical mistake package" give her..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by WibusJaga: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2021

This Kpokpogari dude get leaky mouth. Not much different from Bobrisky.
Hope that Prince title no mean say he go become king one day.

2 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Idiotmod: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

This Kpokpogari dude get leaky mouth. Not much different from Bobrisky.
That is what they called ( 2 ge 4)
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by OKOATA(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Daveambition:
This guy kinsmen & cabinet members suppose plan coup on how to take back the "PRINCE" title from him. The guy talks way too much for a Prince & lacks a lot of common sense + maturity..
Meanwhile, Karma use Uber arrive Tonto resident to deliver this guy as an "historical mistake package" give her..
Nigga take a chill pill, it's called law of attraction, Tonto who talks too much met her match who also talks too much, so why attacking the guy, I guess you think every guy out there should be quite like churchill, everyone in this life have different behavioral perspectives. You might do worse in this situation so stop criticizing the guy bro.

11 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021
This man is Tonto male version

2 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Gdskillful(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
RATE IS HIGH ASK FOR ADDRESS
BULK BTC 560/$
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Murrayish(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
It baffles me how people who were once lovers overnight have severe hate towards their ex partner.

Moral Of the story: Jesus love na I'm sure pass. Gentle,Forgiving, Correctional, Eternal, most importantly, Peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by SporaD8: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Murrayish:
It baffles me how people who were once lovers overnight have severe hate towards their ex partner.

Moral Of the story: Jesus love na I'm sure pass. Gentle,Forgiving, Correctional, Eternal, most importantly, Peaceful
Paradox of life.
The worst of all hatred are those converted from love. likewise, the best of love are those converted from hatred!

1 Like

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by NobleAngell(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by igbowoman: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
The more this dude talks the more disgusting he seems .
His talking makes him look very effeminate and petty.
A man carrying on like a market woman
This is so unmanly.His name ending with ogiri should have been a warning sign.
The stench is too much abeg

3 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Divija(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ohhhh na...una matter don tire person... Make una rest na
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Emmanuel909090: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
I can't do this, but i sincerely love this man.
He is a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by NobleAngell(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'm not in support of this guy's modus operandi but I think Tonto needs to be seriously dealt with.
People saying he talks too much are the same people who called Churchill a simp. You guys are bloody talkatives yourself.

4 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by muller101(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some saying the Prince talks too much will do worse. Leave the man alone let him deal with that Toto decay.

2 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by anyilalaz: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
OKOATA:
Nigga take a chill pill, it's called law of attraction, Tonto who talks too much met her match who also talks too much, so why attacking the guy, I guess you think every guy out there should be quite like churchill, everyone in this life have different behavioral perspectives. You might do worse in this situation so stop criticizing the guy bro.

My grandfather once said..... son, a day will come, ''even the mad man has his use..."
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Gadafii: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
tonto wan do her initial gra gra for oga "gri gri" cheesy cheesy

meanwhile oga kpopogri no wan quite like tonto's ex, two can play the game, make their two continue

he come be like say this guy wan beat tonto to her own game
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by JaneYave(f): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anger isn't too good. Amazing grammer came out thus-

Went to go and park....

If you are bigger than the law, then me, I will equally break the law.......

Rubbished, a verb , past tense of 'rubbish'
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by SammieRexx(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gdskillful:
RATE IS HIGH ASK FOR ADDRESS

BULK BTC 560/$
Una don.deu find who to rip abi
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by rayvelez(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thunder faya anybody dat insult this man when d psycho was bashing Churchill with all sort of name and tagging him 40secs man y’all called him simp, now that another alpha male is given to her hot hot y’all now know he his man. Thunder faya y’all

5 Likes

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by Gdskillful(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
SammieRexx:
Una don.deu find who to rip abi
I collect ur money before, guy dey calm down
Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by decasey(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
rayvelez:
Thunder faya anybody dat insult this man when d psycho was bashing Churchill with all sort of name and tagging him 40secs man y’all called him simp, now that another alpha male is given to her hot hot y’all now know he his man. Thunder faya y’all
bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by DoggoneDogg: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
igbowoman:
The more this dude talks the more disgusting he seems .
His talking makes him look very effeminate and petty.
A man carrying on like a market woman
This is so unmanly.His name ending with ogiri should have been a warning sign.
The stench is too much abeg

[/s]

Shut up. You've met your match
You were begging for preek on video

1 Like

Re: “you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri by DoggoneDogg: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2021
rayvelez:

You are a real man.

(1) (Reply)

“coke And Fanta” Mercy Aigbe Stirs Reactions As She Shares Loved-up Photos With / Obi Cubana Source Of Wealth Finally Exposed After EFCC Arrest / Bollywood Actress Kidnapped And Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.