Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region (33475 Views)

Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada: Leader Of Mexico Sinaloa Drug Cartel Arrested In Texas / Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats / US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Behind every terrorism there is a Muslim
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by seyz91(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Confirm!
Dgoz:
Another person will spring up in his stead. Kill the ideology or it's just a waste of time
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Redcrafton: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Ayo2004:

Mumu
Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Danjuma and co. are living long and prosperous lives with beautiful and intelligent children living in luxury like gods and goddesses while "good" people are dying of hunger,suffering,bad roads and bad health care yet u still dey yarn rubbish

Why are the descendants of that King of Belgium who massacred millions of Congo people living like Kings and queens?

Seems like u watch too much Disney movies
Evil thrives and lives longer in this world
Good people only live in the hope that they will get their reward in heaven while the evil go to hell

Even that seems far fetched
We are told that a good man who tells a small lie and an evil man who kills millions are all equal sins on the judgement day or is that not what Christianity teaches

Where are lo_d Fredrick Lugard's children?.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joining people with different cultures, traditions, religions and aspirations together...so they can be at logger head forever?

You never know...

Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by SachaBastien(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Nigerian Army should be bold enough to confirm the Al Banawi kill. Except it is that they can't kill a dead man.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by BigBashiru: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2021
1351one:
[s][/s]

Yes they are.....
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by princewarri1985: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Islam is the problem of this world am very sorry to say this, i love muslims but the ideology is what i dont like, am a christian but my uncle is muslim, i have alot of muslim friends, i must confess that muslims are the most trust worthy people in terms of doing buisness, they are more trust worthy than christians, i once did buisness with a muslim, a bureau de change operator i met online, his phone was switched off after my 250k got in to his account, i thought i have lost the money, i was suprised he called me after 2 weeks and apologised that he travelled to dubai and he sent me my money, i like islam but their ideology is what i hate
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2021
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-france-says-it-has-killed-adnan-abu-walid-al-sahrawi-the-terror-groups-leader-in-the-greater-sahara-12409293

1) The French-led Operation Barkhane is fighting insurgencies in the Sahel. Pic: AP

2) The United State had previously offered a reward for information on al Sahrawi. Pic: AP

3) The UK has provided assistance - including Chinook helicopters - to the French led mission in the area. Pic: Ministry of Defence

Sahel military are quite capable of protecting Sahel countries and the presence of France is not needed. go away france - we don't need you in Africa....

and take ur military with you because we never asked for your unwanted military presence.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by princewarri1985: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Tell a christian to go tie a bomb to himself and blow himself up that his family will be given 20 million dollar after his death, he will ask you to give the bomb to his family and give him the money, because nobody won die, but these islamic radicals will gladly do it for free and it still baffles me till date, that's why i keep saying that i love muslims and islam but i dont like their ideology

1 Like

Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by nograv: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari Pele in advance.. One of your brothers has been dealt with cheesy
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Osashalom: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Some Muslims terrorists won't like this.
People of peace pieces indeed
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by rayvelez(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2021
As long we still have dirty name like dis on this planet Abdulwahab,abdulmohamed,abdulomar,Abdul Muhammad,Abdulpantami,Abdulbuari,abduljihad terrorists won’t end soon.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Yankee101: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Good news
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by healthyguy(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Say No to terrorism
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by chrisxxx(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Dgoz:
Another person will spring up in his stead. Kill the ideology or it's just a waste of time
As far as Quran is in circulation there is no solution.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by sulaak(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Nackdemall:
angry

The irony, the French finally kill a top terrorist when they found out that the Mali government is about to replace them with Russian
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by luizpippo(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2021
PantA mic wont not like this!
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Bolaji26(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Pic or i don belive it.

If na nigeria success like dis happen now, u go dey see haters dey ask for d body of d killed leader
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Bolaji26(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Behind every terrorism there is a Muslim

[center][/center] shocked cool
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Picker28: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2021
No be our country way Boko Haram leader go die ten times still do live video the next day
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:
How these terrorists keep getting a steady supply of recruits is a wonder.
Islam is apparently the culprit

Saudi Arabia

Qatar

UAE

Kuwait

All of them are heavy financiers!!!

1 Like

Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by kponkedenge(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2021
seunaj:
Macron teaching sleepy Joe what to do with terrorists

'Sleepy Joe' was Vice President when Osama Bin Laden was neutralized.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by kponkedenge(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:
How these terrorists keep getting a steady supply of recruits is a wonder.
Islam is apparently the culprit

Saudi Arabia sponsors most of these people.... As well as some elements in the UAE.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Blake755: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ayo2004:

Mumu
Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Danjuma and co. are living long and prosperous lives with beautiful and intelligent children living in luxury like gods and goddesses while "good" people are dying of hunger,suffering,bad roads and bad health care yet u still dey yarn rubbish

Why are the descendants of that King of Belgium who massacred millions of Congo people living like Kings and queens?

Seems like u watch too much Disney movies
Evil thrives and lives longer in this world
Good people only live in the hope that they will get their reward in heaven while the evil go to hell

Even that seems far fetched
We are told that a good man who tells a small lie and an evil man who kills millions are all equal sins on the judgement day or is that not what Christianity teaches
I swear bro e be like say wickedness dey pay now menh f**k religion

1 Like

Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by DeBoyNewton: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari, Pantami, Elrufai and their cohorts won't like this news.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by planetSaver: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kill the ideology too

To

SAVE A LADY ON YOUR SINGLEMONIAL BED
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by cletz991(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
It's the knot
tasceige:
Wawu,
Action based on Intel and coordination.

Sometimes I wonder which of the 6 geopolitical zones is or are setting us behind in this country.

Nigeria takes 3 step forward as a country and this people takes us 5 step backward.

This people need to wake up because they are easily brainwashed into believing what is not in the name of religion.

God help us.
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Lazenby007(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
This religion and terrorism.....I shake my bumbum!
Re: France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region by Elonmuzk(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dgoz:
How do you kill the ideology? How successful has the Chinese concentration camp been? These guys are a menace men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.