Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Devops Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Devops Engineer (440 Views)

Vacancies For Lab Scientist, Accountant, Devops Engineer, Nurse, Cleaner & More / Hiring For UI/UX Designer, Senior Product Managers, Devops Engineer Etc / Vacancies For Devops Engineer (remote) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devops Engineer by GVAJobs: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2021
DEVOPS ENGINEER
Our client, a top tier commercial bank, requires the service of a highly skilled Devops engineer with Fin-Tech experience. The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.

To qualify for the role you must have
• BSC in Computer Science or similar areas or related field.
• 5-8 professional experience as a devops engineer
• Professional knowledge of RPA software (i.e.: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion)
• Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions
• Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
• Good understanding of programming concepts in any of the following: .Net (C#, VB), VBA, JavaScript, Python, Java
• Knowledge of the IT infrastructure setup
• Ability to create technical and functional documentation
• Knowledgeable in MS SQL Server (or other RDMS), ADO.Net, Web Services, Excel Worksheet, HTML
Requirements:
• Experience with Azure or similar cloud platform (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using these languages React, React Native, NodeJS, JavaScript, Python(Flask or Django),
• Experience using databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
• Knowledge of Java-based languages
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Chef, puppet
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their resumes in (MS Word and PDF) to contact@gvapartners.com, busayoo@gvapartners.com, titilayoe@gvapartners.com, elizabetha@gvapartners.com and chimdiutoa@gvapartners.com. Kindly use job title as subject of the mail.
DEADLINE: 24/09/2021

Re: Devops Engineer by AshleyJohnson13: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2021
I am about to hire a web application development service but I want to know what I need to know before hiring that service. I would like you to give me advice on this kind of services and how can I know if they did a good job I would be very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Teacher In Accounting / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy In Oil And Gas Trading Company - Front Desk Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.