Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) (57847 Views)

Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Holiness2100: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
GUINNESS BARK OF RECORDS : HOUNDS that for a pair of lugs! Pet Lou has the longest dog ears — and that’s official.

The whoppers on Paige Olsen’s pet are 13.38in in Kansas, US, and put him in the 2022 edition of Guinness World Records.

Laetitia Ky, 25, from Ivory Coast, West Africa, can do most skips — 60 — over a person’s own hair in 30 seconds.
She achieved the record by braiding her natural hair and adding extensions to sculpt her skipping "rope".

Pratik Mohite, 25, of Maharashtra, India, is the shortest competitive male bodybuilder at 3ft 4in.
Mohite began bodybuilding after seeing the sport as a representation of being fit and strong, wanting to take part even if others saw him as "weak".

Canadian dog and cat duo, Lollipop and Sashimi, have also made their way into record-breaking history, becoming the fastest dog and cat duo to travel 5m on a scooter, achieving the feat in 4.37 seconds.

Proud owner Melissa Millett said the pair both enjoyed solo scootering but came up with the trick on their own after both hopping on together one day.

And Mexican Jorge Garcia holds a record for his collection of toy cars.

The book also has chapters including environmental champions, pop culture icons and sporting heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphwHZ_3Yio

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16151691/dog-longest-ears-guinness-world-records/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by spinna: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
If that girl misbehave u go just yank that her braids back from far.. if the guy misbehave u go just throw am inside cupboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdSZAwJ4ds

5 Likes

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by WibusJaga: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021

Me I know say one day I go enter this Guinness Book. No be for this kind achievement o. For better achievement wey go transform lives of miliions all over the world. Baba God dey.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Amazing records out there!

In today's world, many are gunning for different kinds of records.
Some are gunning for the Highest number of men/ women to commit Immorality with.
Others are gunning for the number of crates and bottles of Alcohol consumed.

As for me , I am gunning for the Record of Soul winning. The Record of Depopulating Hell Fire and Populating the Kingdom of GOD through the Raw Message of JESUS Christ. The record that will get me these words from My MASTER and FATHER, Welcome into thy Rest my Faithful Servant!

What about you? What Records are you going for? There is no more time. The Coming of the Master is Here.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Mastakija(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Where are the crazy records

8 Likes

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Mastakija(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
spinna:
If that girl misbehave u go just yank that her braids back from far.. if the guy misbehave u go just throw am inside cupboard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Aidejay(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2021
None of these records are that interesting.
Guinness book of world records has become an ordinary photo book of strange or rare things. Nothing great anymore.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by DropsMic(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by xpressionx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
ok
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Johnkennie(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by cegabo4720: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by stunnert(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Make I buy one bottle of Guinness stout from iya sukura fess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by blueyonder6: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
cool
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by tradepunter: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by maxzzo1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
How about new chelsea signing?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by rottenPussy: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Amazing records out there!

In today's world, many are gunning for different kinds of records.
Some are gunning for the Highest number of men/ women to commit Immorality with.
Others are gunning for the number of crates and bottles of Alcohol consumed.

As for me , I am gunning for the Record of Soul winning. The Record of Depopulating Hell Fire and Populating the Kingdom of GOD through the Raw Message of JESUS Christ. The record that will get me these words from My MASTER and FATHER, Welcome into thy Rest my Faithful Servant!

What about you? What Records are you going for? There is no more time. The Coming of the Master is Here.
I LOVE you.

Will you marry me

kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Omorcho: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by lifeandjoy: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
On how dis man com naija dey do collection of toy cars, im parents 4 don use slap quench im appetite for toy cars. Congratulations to him at least him get toy cars.

1 Like

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Gosj001: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by confirmedniggae: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
This achievement surpasses all the achievements bubu have made since 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Childofaking: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
somebody should tell me this ;

what do you benefit from being in the Guinness book of records ?

Is there a monetary reward attached like the Nobel prize?
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Whatyoudesirex: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Really
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Picker28: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
When will the start given record to those people that eat pyton,monkey,etc
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by bmdmix11: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
can d dog fly with ears like that elephant
Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
I wonder why they have not added our dearest BuBu to this list and Mannagrills his assss licker. Both have broken every possible record their is to break in ruling over a country and ass licking, so should be added to the Guiness Book of Records... grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Idamond: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
the first active president in the world to rule a country and still playing football (Chelsea fc)

lukaku is dropping number 10 for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) by Xscape047: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
E B things ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.