Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

And I Saw Nigeria Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And I Saw Nigeria Collapse (787 Views)

If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / Nigeria Collapse Imminent As Rise Of Biafra Inevitable – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by Naijabad: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2021
The ethnic nationalities in the current contraption called Nigeria have staged a protest at the UN meeting in the USA for a referendum towards self determination.

I hope and pray that the mistake of 1914 will be unbundled and corrected before 2023.

2 Likes

Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by Naijabad: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Naijabad:
The ethnic nationalities in the current contraption called Nigeria have staged a protest at the UN meeting in the USA for a referendum towards self determination.

I hope and pray that the mistake of 1914 will be unbundled and corrected before 2023.

Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by yemmight(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Where did you see it?
Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by Abohboy: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Naijabad:

Unfortunately all that will take place is a peoples revolution in the election a new third force peoples party or peoples leader will come to power and will draft a new constitution and form a regional democracy and Nigeria will develop rapidly this will take place anywhere between 2022-2027
Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by Naijabad: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
yemmight:
Where did you see it?

It is clear to the blind.

Very audible to the deaf.
Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by yemmight(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Naijabad:

It is clear to the blind.

Very audible to the deaf.

In your dream.
Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by ConqueredWest: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abohboy:

Unfortunately all that will take place is a peoples revolution in the election a new third force peoples party or peoples leader will come to power and will draft a new constitution and form a regional democracy and Nigeria will develop rapidly this will take place anywhere between 2022-2027

You are far from reality

Remember how North kicked against EndSars so will they kick against any third force once PDP & APC field Northern candidates as Presidential candidates
Re: And I Saw Nigeria Collapse by Abohboy: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You are far from reality

Remember how North kicked against EndSars so will they kick against any third force once PDP & APC field Northern candidates as Presidential candidates

The north is ripe for revolution Mallam Aminu Kano tried and almost succeded in achieving a peoples revolution in the north but was stopped by the Emirs but i'm telling you right now very soon the poverty in the north will reach breaking point and the people there will be waiting for anyone willing to help them get development, education and food

(1) (Reply)

For Next Time An Ika Calls SE Erosion Region / Uba Appoints Ngige, Retired DIG, Ex-bakassi Boys boss' Into Campaign Team / Sit At Home Owerri Futo And some Highway Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.