Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman (190 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Getting justice in Nigeria is the most expensive thing that the common man cannot afford due to the prize tag that has now befallen our judicial system. Due to that the common man that cannot afford it has to relegate to jungle justice in order to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpjLPiKxK0
Re: The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman by Legendrysailor(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Hell yeah !!!!!!

Dis is absolutely true. D truth is dat dis
is common all over d world but more pronounced in Nigeria. My best advice to d younger generation in Nigeria is to try ur possible best to be more productive to yourselves.

Do not quote me if ur IQ is below 10.

I keep asking myself if d picture below is sports or WrestleMania

Re: The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman by JimmyDarmody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Thats why gangster's take the law into their hands. Whoever pays the best lawyer wins the case legally.
Re: The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
That is why juggle justice will never seize stop in Nigeria because that is what the poor man can afford. You can only get what you want by what you get
Re: The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!!!

Dis is absolutely true. D truth is dat dis
is common all over d world but more pronounced in Nigeria. My best advice to d younger generation in Nigeria is to try ur possible best to be more productive to yourselves.

Do not quote me if ur IQ is below 10.

I keep asking myself if d picture below is sports or WrestleMania

Wrestlemania-sports,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Jet Mistakenly Bombs Civilians In Another North-east Communit / How To Protect Your Kids From Kidnappers / Shocking Points Sanwo Olu Made About Lekki Tollgate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.