Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Catarrh Palava - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catarrh Palava (328 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / Effective Natural Home Remedies For Cough, Cold And Catarrh / Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catarrh Palava by Truvelisback(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Pls, sombori should help me on what drugs to take to eliminate this catarrh i am having. I have been having this catarrh for 2weeks plus now. I av taken the drugs i know but no avail. This catarrh comes from the mouth and nose.
Re: Catarrh Palava by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Your sinuses are congested.

Take contac capsules. one in the day and one at night. you'll be fine.

Please note it causes drowsiness. So be careful when you take it during the day.

1 Like

Re: Catarrh Palava by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:
Your sinus is congested.
Take contac capsules one in the day and one at night. you'll be fine.

Please note it causes drowsiness. So be careful when you take it during the day.

Abeg sinus means what? I'm just hearing that word for the 1st time.
Re: Catarrh Palava by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Abeg sinus means what? I'm just hearing that word for the 1st time.

It's an airway around your forehead region. It's connected to the nose, throat and mouth. When it gets congested due to dust and pathogens, it causes mucous which comes out as catarrh.

Just giving you explaination from a lays man's understanding.

You can research further on your own.
Re: Catarrh Palava by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:

It's an airway around your forehead region. It's connected to the nose, throat and mouth. When it gets congested due to dust and pathogens, it causes mucous which comes out as catarrh.

Just giving you explaination from a lays man's understanding.

You can research further on your own.
Thanks, so i should buy contac capsles?
Re: Catarrh Palava by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Thanks, so i should buy contac capsles?

Yes. Contac does it but do not take it long term. Once you get relieved, stop it.

Max, 2 to three days, youre good.
Re: Catarrh Palava by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:

Yes. Contac does it but do not take it long term. Once you get relieved, stop it.

Max, 2 to three days, youre good.
Thanks, i shall give it a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catarrh Palava by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Thanks, i shall give it a try.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

9 Foods To Help You Sleep Better / CBD Oil In Nigeria - 5 Reasons You Should Take CBD Oil Daily / How Did You Treat Your Dry Tickly Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.