Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Have You Tasted Tortillas Before - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tasted Tortillas Before (400 Views)

How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / Tortilla Recipe: How To Prepare Homemade Flour Tortillas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tasted Tortillas Before by Jebfoods: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Few days ago via our Instagram page @jebfood i asked who knows what tortillas are?

More than 90% missed it.

I only asked because i know most people may not even know what it is.

I must say that if you are yet to taste this or bake it, then you are missing a feather in your shoulder.

I am not bragging but after you bake or taste cassava flours tortillas, you will not be able to taste any other one.

The flavor and taste is gorgeous.
Okay, this is what I will do, let me show to you incredible tortilla recipes you can make right now

https://www.jebfoods.com/cassava-flour-tortillas-what-they-are-how-they-are-made/

(1) (Reply)

Mukbang / Fresh, Hot And Filling; Just Like Home! / Fufu Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.