Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy (348 Views)

Governor David Umahi : The Road To Nigeria Eldorado In 2023 (photos) / Umahi : The Lion Of The East Is 58 / Governor Umahi, The Devil From The South East (2) (3) (4)

Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by Zetra7: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Well, where do I begin? Not everyday do i take special notice of another person and try to decipher the rationale behind their action.

Dave Umahi broke the straw yesterday with his speech about VAT and the agitations of the Igbos. For crying out loud whether your blind or not, there is a deep crisis between this administration and the people of the south east which will not improve the image of a dying nation..

As for VAT, when southerners are clinging together to stand up for their region , one man is out there messing it up. Wonder if he will even attend today's southern governor's meeting in Enugu.

How can a governor of the same region act this way, same governor that has been cheering an opposition government even when in a different party, same governor that boldly displayed his help for an opposition party to win the presidency in his state, same man who declared Buhari's heart of gold and praying for another leader like him, same man who haboured herdsmen, same man endorsing Ali modu sherrif as the next APC chairman

Gov Dave Umahi is the symbol of everything wrong with Nigeria, the kind of sycophancy that have kept this nation in limbo.
Who will blame him, this is man who for 8 years was a deputy governor and another going 8 years as a governor, how will he understand the common man on the street.

Partisan party aside, APC as a party should be careful of a man like Umahi, this is a very dangerous fella blinded by only his quest for power. As for his people, he will answer to them when the time comes...

His quest is simply to be endorsed presidency or at most fall to a VP for a Northern presidency. It's a pity that some APC SW didnt see it coming but I tell you the truth , Dave Umahi is a gang member of the Buni, Bagudu and Badaru clan.

Fear any man or friend who finds nothing wrong with you, who revels your perfection and who exualts even your weakness, that's man name should Dave Umuahi..

Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by Jerryherd: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2021

Dave Umahi made everything he made in life in Portharcout supplying Northerners, his position might seem sycophantic but just like Nnamdi Azikwe, Author Eze, Obi Cubana, Ojuckwu, Okorocha, Donald Duke, and Orji Uzor Kalu this people are deeply loyal to one Nigeria

Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by hisgrace090: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
We hardly get people different from umahi in the south east as governors or other politicians.
Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by Ballmer: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
If am to kill btw the devil n a igbo man, trust me the devil will live forever. You see those people labelled as Igbos their life of betrayal n bigotry no be here.

Shameless set of people, na dem go still accuse Awo n Tinubu of betrayal. Which of the 2 did 1/10th of this ?!

Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by pandax: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ballmer:
If am to kill btw the devil n a igbo man, trust me the devil will live forever. You see those people labelled as Igbos their life of betrayal n bigotry and be here.

If betrayal will give me the presidency in 2023, I will gladly betray to be crowned in 2023
Na who Aluta help in Nigeria. No permanent enemy in politics!
Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by Jlow2: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
I pity any president after buhari
Re: Governor Umahi - The Zenith Of Sycophancy by pandax: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jlow2:
I pity any president after buhari

I share you opinion, except if we get a seasoned economist OR a businessman cum entrepreneur.

The country is in a huge mess in all ramifications now

FFK: A Vulgar Striker On Transfer. / Enaira Website Goes Live Days Ahead Of October 1 Launch / Ibom Deep Seaport Brouhaha: Looking At The Bigger Picture