Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) (61230 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
L
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by seguno2: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
hedonido:
As politics no pay again, fine boy done turn influencer.

Yeye people.

We need real change agents, not poseurs, schemers, opportunists and personal accomplishment minded 'ambitionists'. Unfortunately, I'm asking for too much.

If you work hard for what you need, won’t it increase the chance of getting it
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by asobo1: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:
The way this guy take old once shock me
Because Reno get white bears, him done old. shocked
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by colestephan86: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Osita Benjamin Chidoka is a former Corps Marshal and Chief Executive of Federal Road Safety Corps and past Minister of Aviation in Nigeria. He served under President Goodluck Jonathan.He's also a brother to Obinna Chidoka. Osita Chidoka was, until recently, Minister of Aviation in Nigeria.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ositadinmabchidoka/
I need a Benz w123 .
Preferably tokunbo.
I love that car
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Abujason: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Small chance wey dem give am him pack miscreant ndi dot full road safty....una know go eva head any para-military again
Will you shut up there, incompetent Bokoharam lover. You will not see Buhari wey fill all major posts within government with your fellow Fulani terrorists. It’s the pioneer Road Safety Boss who achieved a lot that you get problems with.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Growing white beard does not equal to being old nau cheesy

Truthissupreme:
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cow brain
kestolove95:
Small chance wey dem give am him pack miscreant ndi dot full road safty....una know go eva head any para-military again

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onogiede:
what silly senseless comments from you, office is not & it cannot never meant for anyparticular zone take that into ur skull,..if we are applying merit mainly all of you will be cleaner,..no one has monopoly over others just to let peace reign, mind you am a bloody southern Nigerdelta
Learn to ignore that idiota. She is a worthless bigot who lives off attention so learn not to give it to her.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:
na d bears
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
I prefer the W124, aka( Vboot) that car make sense die, with good balance and smooth steering. cheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Exactly.
Had it been that "Merit" was given a chance in Nigeria, Buhari would have been a Gateman in the Barracks
[/s]

Rubbish post.
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Comedian2019: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
... while another former Aviation Minister is running from pillar to post for daily bread. grin grin grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by freeman67: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:

No too much difference. He wasn't just keeping beard then. That's all.
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
OgatheTop:

Ikpu nnei!
you mean otu nneya

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by ozoneboy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:

Earthworm like u,just one 10naira condom would have saved your dad from bringing a big idiot like u to this world
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by StreetMedia: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Okpokoro okoko...
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:

He just grew beard.
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Soon I will acquire V-boot or Peugeot 504 AKA aka-nkita...grin Years to come those cars will be Vintage cars...

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Osita Chidoka, the man wey sabi.
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by themanderon: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:

The ones Buhari has packed into all the military,paramilitary forces and the civil service are what OK its good if done by an abubakar or a Mohammed but an abomination when done by others?

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:

So, white beards is what made you think so? He was the corp Marshall over 8years a go.
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Comedian2019:
... while another former Aviation Minister is running from pillar to post for daily bread. grin grin grin

U mean the the afonja dog named ffk who keeps dancing all over d north for his northern slave masters who throw bones at him? �

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by prophetfire: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Mumu talk
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:

Can you say this offline in front of any igbo man in real life on a neutral ground
I very much doubt you will leave that ground in one piece. Nigeria is eternally damned with elements like you coexisting there with the few normal people.
Shame on you and your upbringing
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nawa to this Op undecided I jumped into this thread hoping to see a customized GLE 63 or one mad 4matic
I come see one nameless motor.....op next time take note V booth no be benzo
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by Picker28: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is ok
Re: Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) by KayCee92(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onogiede:
what silly senseless comments from you, office is not & it cannot never meant for anyparticular zone take that into ur skull,..if we are applying merit mainly all of you will be cleaner,..no one has monopoly over others just to let peace reign, mind you am a bloody southern Nigerdelta

You didn't even need to stress yourself replying that imp. They just type for typing sake. Ndi federal worker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.