Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack (284 Views)

Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack by Abdulk01: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Can someone please help me with any herbs or medicine for anxeity?
Re: Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack by SuperNova33: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Do you have pins and needles or tingling sensation?

What is causing your anxiety because jumping straight to medication might create more problems than solutions don't you think?
Re: Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack by Abdulk01: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
SuperNova33:
Do you have pins and needles or tingling sensation?

What is causing your anxiety because jumping straight to medication might create more problems than solutions don't you think?
I dont even know i was jst scared of doin things i use to do before lyk fast hertbeat, body nd legs shaking
Re: Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack by elysian777: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Bro call me on 07082355797 let's talk,I.have been here severally,you might not need medications, there will be an underlying cause to this.
Re: Help Am Suffering From Anxeity And Panic Attack by Jakumo(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Vigorous exercise is a far safer and effective method of tuning up your body and mind, than any medication regime. Do not rush into the medication option so as to avoid becoming dependent on drugs that may come with side-effects capable of becoming worse than the initial complaint.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Your Body When You Stop Eating Sugar / Don't Ignore These 14 Early Symptoms Of Parasites In Your Body. / S, Mexico Border Reopens After 20 Months Of Covid-19 Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.