Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration (621 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration by OmoTier1(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2011
grin
grin

What will FG do with the over 400 dogs bought for GEJ's inauguration? Well, inside sources are reporting that there are plans to use it to crash the price of dog meat after May 29th!

More info when i get them,

Calabaris must be very happy with this news, i hear dog meat is a pride meal in calabar and Akwa-ibom states!
Re: Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration by Bishopking: 11:30pm On May 25, 2011
grin
that will make the price of 404 to increase as the executive now have their eyes on it.
Re: Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration by jmaine: 11:46pm On May 25, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

grin
grin

What will FG do with the over 400 dogs bought for GEJ's inauguration? Well, inside sources are reporting that there are plans to use it to crash the price of dog meat after May 29th!

More info when i get them,

Calabaris must be very happy with this news, i hear dog meat is a pride meal in calabar and Akwa-ibom states!

Ondo inclusive . . .All 404 journey leads to Abuja now . . . This na presidential incentives to 404 munchers . . . grin grin
Re: Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration by Ibime(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2011
Funniest post of the year! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg To Crash Price Of Dog Meat - Orders Over 400 Dogs For Gej Inauguration by enyojo(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Ultimatum President!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

what a nice way to start a day kiss

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Peter Obi To Quit Politics In 2014 / Water Taps Run Dry At Lagos Airport, Tankers To The Rescue / Explosion At Police Hq Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.