Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound (38375 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by mrmacdon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
What do u want us to do with d snake or this news
Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by Bngf: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by kkins25(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2021
I think say na FFK you kill.
Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by Jakumo(m): 4:02am On Sep 17, 2021
bolafez:
What's the name of the snake sef ?

Looks very much like a black mamba, one of the most poisonous snakes on the planet.

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by IfeMiLove: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2021
princewarri1985:
Wait untill he bite you, na that time you go know wether na ordinary, when you see it moving slowly just know that's angel of death moving because if he mistakenly bite you 15 minutes you are gone. I lost my uncle to snake bite 20 years back
I'm sorry about that. I was only kidding tho.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by princewarri1985: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2021
IfeMiLove:
I'm sorry about that. I was only kidding tho.
I knew you were kidding, funny enough snake is a very clever animal, they avoid human contact at all cost, they always run away when they see humans, 99 percent bite occur with humans mistakenly stepping on them, the most deadly among them all that don't run instead lay ambush and wait is the viper, it can lay on footpath in the bush and wait for days and it will remain there undetected because of it's camouflage. i spent years with my grandfather on the farm so i know alot of stuffs about snakes!
Re: We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound by 123papas(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Picker28:

Take it as ur pet, next day I'll attend ur funeral

Child

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recipe For A Love Potion? / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.