Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) (2787 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by Commentor: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Look at their big coconut heads

Read Well.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by Haynnie: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
siofra:

No be Nigerian men again?
Representing wherever they go.

Shameless gender angry

F*cked up gender still bashing another f*cked up gender

Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
His mom, Tiffani Evans, described him as a mathematician and said he had a bright future.

"That’s all I had. That’s all I lived for… I sacrificed so much in my life for that little boy, and now my son gone to some coward dudes that wanted to do some coward things instead of being a man", she said.j

Damm cry

That part really got me...

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by Kiasa: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:
oh
now they're Nigerian
but Rótìmí who is doing good isn't Nigerian
Anthony Joshua isn't Nigerian

when they do bad they are Nigerians even when they where born outside

but when they do well
you will try your best to remove their Nigerianess

pathetic akata

They are all savages, if it seems they are doing well, better check deeply because it's a 90% chance they're scamming, cheating, lying thieves.

Nobody tries to remove their Nigerianess, unfortunately for them that stigma is glued to them their whole lives.

Just a bunch of uncouth people with no morals or values.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by theInterpreter: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kiasa:

They are all savages, if it seems they are doing well, better check deeply because it's a 90% chance they're scamming, cheating, lying thieves.

Nobody tries to remove their Nigerianess, unfortunately for them that stigma is glued to them their whole lives.

Just a bunch of uncouth people with no morals or values.
you've lost it totally grin
Anthony Joshua is scamming?
Isreal Adesanya is scamming?
Giannis Antetokounmpo is scamming? grin

Go for a mental check up ASAP cheesy grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In USA For Murder Of Third-grader (photos) by NakwansaPolice: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
you've lost it totally grin
Anthony Joshua is scamming?
Isreal Adesanya is scamming?
Giannis Antetokounmpo is scamming? grin

Go for a mental check up ASAP cheesy grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay For Duolingo English Test Online / Uniport's Pre-degree(basic) / Expensive Secondary Schools In Lagos, Nigeria. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.