Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised (17505 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by EdoRabbit(f): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2021
T
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by MaddySav: 4:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Chameleon

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Ojemedad: 4:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol, hunger na bad thing sha

It can make you do the undo

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by NobleAngell(f): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh puhlease! Can someone tell this man to shut up already? Yen yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by femi4: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Comedian
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Foolish Sw man. I knew he would do this though, wonder how Igboho and Kanu trusted this three-faced lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by mcayomind: 4:53am On Sep 17, 2021
"He maintained that he joined the ruling party to promote the unity of the"

As how?? Femi!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Ojemedad: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Ask everyone around I dont have shame...FKK

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by letristian: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Shameless Nigerian politicians that go back to their vomits like dogs
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by NobleAngell(f): 4:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Foolish Sw man. I knew he would do this though, wonder how Igboho and Kanu trusted this three-faced lunatic.
LMAO. grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by timefarm(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2021
It cant be well with your lieing mouth
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 17, 2021
"Femi Fani-Kayode -NEVER A POLITICIAN. Like his father he is a MERCHANT in the corridors of Power and the only thing he has so sell his oratory that flows from his acerbic tongue which he uses to mesmerize People who are carried away by words and not substance...
He is coming to lash at the YORUBA NATION agitators especially Sunday Igboho and Prof Banji Akintoye.

The plan is for him to come destroy whatever goodwill is left. Among the Yoruba's, EVERY YORUBA MAN should be deeply worried and prepared.

The clear handwriting on the wall is that the FULANIS will NEVER allow anyone with the kind of Tinubu's resources to rule Nigeria.

That is what happened Chief Awolowo and Bashorun MKO Abiola.
Bola Tinubu has committed a TRAGIC ERROR, a very COSTLY MISCALCULATION which is about to seal the fate of Yoruba forever unless we move quickly.

He is CERTAINLY NOT GETTING THE PRESIDENCY IN 2023.
Prof Osinbajo won't go near either.

NONE of them will go.

There is no one as treacherous as Obasanjo in the whole of the SW that the Fulanis can ever ever trust with Power again.
The ONLY SENSIBLE OPTION for Bola Tinubu at this time is to RETRACE HIS STEPS back to his People, starting from the Afenifere to Prof Banji Akintoye and Sunday Igboho.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Aurelius1(m): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2021
It's only OBJ who knows FFK very well. He once said " Femi is my boy. Give him food and he will dance for you". In order words, his defection is not because of love for the country but because of selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by KingDash: 5:18am On Sep 17, 2021
no level.. after all the bullshit he was saying.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Deblow: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2021
BigYash:
They will rubbish him.. That's certain...

Can a man who has rubbished himself be rubbished again? FFK is a man left with no remnants of integrity or values, so there's nothing in him to be rubbished

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Millimann: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Xhuntra:

Our SW brothers are like that. They re neither here nor there

My guy, it's not about tribe. My Igbo politicians are no better in terms of defections.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by dejaiiro(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2021
This man is shameless, truly all selfish and self centred. See the U-turn...��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Kingcalls: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2021
He actually ate his words
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Lastmankc(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Afonja are snake
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Alexis11: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Xhuntra:

Our SW brothers are like that. They re neither here nor there

Give your phone to your parents small boy. I'm sure your parents should be a bit more sensible than you to understand that this is peculiar to all Nigerian politicians and not tribe. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Alexis11: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Millimann:

My guy, it's not about tribe. My Igbo politicians are no better in terms of defections.

Don't expect these tribalists to understand you. They are small children. cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Handsum64: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2021
The wailers and the gullibles are left more confused
I warned you severally about this character but you wouldn't listen
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by highchief1: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Deputy1111:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/present-apc-is-not-same-as-one-i-criticised-%E2%80%95-fani-kayode/
ffk does drugs.he’s not too normal.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by nathyx(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK stands for nothing he will definitely fall for anything grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2021
No its not and that's because it's far worse and wicked and brutal. Shame on you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by DKM123: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2021
The annoying part is that he always assumes NIgerians are too stuupiid to see through his bullshiiiit!

He is a shameless pug with no single iota of integrity. Spits.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Masterclass32: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2021
The current buhari is also not same as the one he criticized. undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by v2: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Which values is he talking about?
Does he have any?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by akilo1: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Femi must buy drugs and fuc×k olosho make una nor blame am too much
Re: Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised by Domino18: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
You can not add white color to black and expect it to remain white.

FFK is a highly unstable fellow, give him food and watch him sing your praise to high heavens.

Wish him well in his political vocations ...

I beg to disagree. One thing you can never take away from FFK is his passion for the security of Nigeria and his courage. In his core he hates what Buhari stands for in Nigeria today. MARK MY WORD: "THERE IS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE TO FFK MOVE TO APC" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.