Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home (30554 Views)

Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Holiness2100: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
'CATCH THEM': CHELSEA and England star Reece James has revealed shocking CCTV of the moment "cowardly" thugs broke into his home and stole his football medals.

The 21-year-old footballer said the group of robbers broke into his house on Tuesday and snatched a safe containing his Champions League, Super Cup, and Euro 2020 medals.

James shared a number of CCTV clips of the shocking burglary, showing four suspects walking up the driveway of his home and shining torches into the house.

One video shows the group struggling to open the electric gates to the property as they lift a huge safe out of the house and roll it across the driveway.

The Chelsea defender shared the clips outside his home as he appealed for fans to help "identify and turn in these low life individuals".

He added: "I hope together we can catch these individuals and deliver justice where it is due."

James confirmed in a statement on Instagram he wasn't at home at the time and he is "safe and well".

He said he was devastated by the theft of the medals, but added: "These medals were won representing Chelsea and England - honours that can never be taken away from me whether or not I have the physical medals to prove it.

"Nevertheless, I am appealing to all my Chelsea and England fans to help identify and turn in these low life individuals who will never be able to rest easy as the evidence is mounting against them.

"The police, my advisers and Chelsea FC (and many others) are all behind me as we have firm leads on who the perpetrators are.

"We are closing in on them. Luckily, no one was present during the break in but I want to let all of you know I am safe and well.

"I really do appreciate having the platform to tell you all about my misfortune and I hope together we can catch these individuals and deliver justice where it is due."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbUGg7QpXc
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16159064/reece-james-thieves-break-into-home-steal-medals/amp/

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Seakay(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
I suspect Arsenal players. Especially Lacazet and Pepe.

306 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ValCon888: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Those medals are gone for good. They will auction the medals on the dark web in exchange for bitcoin.
That's how they stole Anthony Joshua's custom Range Rover and till date the car was never found. Probably dismembered the vehicle and sold it for parts.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by IfIPerishIPeris: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Seakay:

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by insidelife22(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Seakay:

oh Arsenal.

see ya self,leave business play football you no gree.

17 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by rottennaija(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Seakay:
grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by beeblack: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
U guys stole the little ones that the little guy has. It's better to go to Merci's house and fetch little.

Anyway, I suspect London rivals such Arsenal and Tottenham.

I suspect but not conclude

21 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Xscape047: 5:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Edon B
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Authoreety: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Serious matters
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by 111sunshine: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2021
They will be caught

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Find out, u will discover they are headsmen from his side

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by nob0dy: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2021
They will be apprehended soonest

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:
You're a big man, allow the poor to steal from you .
Oga what do you mean. Those medals are a priceless item to him.
Abeg change this mentality

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by BelovedofLord: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2021
This is what security is all, about!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by greenie77: 5:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:

I hope your doors are never locked, so outsiders who you are better off financially can always steal from you?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ecolime(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Millimann: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2021
E be like say NEPA take light as all of them carry torch. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by condralbedez: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Hope nobi from here them port go there.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by inoki247: 5:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Bandit don reach that side lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by RichDad1(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Without any doubts, these are Arsenal Fans.
It’s not easy to be following an unsuccessful club and its affecting their mental health.
Now they resorted to stealing silverware’and medals.
undecided undecided
CHELSEA FC: The most successful London Club.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ohosi4real(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2021
No country is safe in this world.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Fuckyoumod: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Sorry , the police or public can do little or nothing with this black and white footage.

Those guys can't be identified.

Night CCTV footage na scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by driand(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by KingDash: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2021
him no go mai guard
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Mikael0407(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2021
He should check within his circle first. It's obvious that someone who knows him very well gave the thieves the information they needed. How else could they Know exactly where to go to find his trophy cabinet? It was an inside job orchestrated by a close frienemy undecided

14 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by IdJack(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2021
So sad.

Kindly visit my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by NobleSeed(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2021
if his house is in London ARTETA and his boys should be held responsible..those guys can't be trusted. grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by yepesdonald: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2021
this is amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) / 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 / Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.