Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC (49656 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by NGpatriot: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2021
SammyChi1988:
Yoruba people are not to be trusted.. They are double edged knife that can cut at any time.. Bunch of betrayers..

Blah Blah Blah.........foam at the mouth all you want, we don't want to be associated with bloodthirsty, sadistic and barbaric terrorist and ugm murderers..

Go and team up with Boko Haram, they are terrorists like you..

No be by force, find your jihadi level..
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by chelsea1116(m): 4:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Share a phone number that people can use to reach you on whatsap..video calls and co.

The rate of fraud is much in this country, to make this kind of claim..you need to back it up very well.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by henryadex(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Bank account is depleting what do you expect the 'omo ale' to do
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by HRMK: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2021
WHY OR HOW WULD ANY RIGHT THINKING NIGERIAN BE SURPRISED ON THE DEFECTION OF FEMI FANIKAYODE?OBASANJO MADE AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION ABT HIM!CHECK ON OBJ'S STATEMENT!!
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Came4amod: 4:44am On Sep 17, 2021
alsudan:
Baba Bandits 1 - Judas of Oduduwa 0

Won’t be surprised if the Judas of Oduduwa wore a cam to Igbohos house.
The media was his cam .. he didn’t need to
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by abysirius(m): 6:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Khallicopyro:
Who are we to trust now? If you ask me I choose Gumi
remember u once chose FFK too grin grin grin. It's always like that..Gumi's sins are forgiven since he's a PDP sympathizer. At least Gumi no be Osama, he's just a bandit chief grin grin grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Decent09(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
HonNL:

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

Oboy when did Gumi becomes PDP card carrying member
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Aiiiiiiiii

Well, for your brand new or uk used Smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by heysquare(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Gumi statement now shows that he's a PDP man, Bandits supporter
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by VEHINTOLAR: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Grace001:
Traitor and betrayal very common with south-westerners

FFK can never be trusted, he isn’t loyal

Odale bale ku

A ki n ta araile eni lopo ! Daju daju,o ki n se ojulowo omo Yoruba ! Yoruba are not traitors; stop the senseless generalization, please ! Who did the Yoruba betray if we may ask you ?
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Grace001: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

A ki n ta araile eni lopo ! Daju daju,o ki n se ojulowo omo Yoruba ! Yoruba are not traitors; stop the senseless generalization, please ! Who did the Yoruba betray if we may ask you ?

Even when Obasanjo said things that be little FFK, ko ta ara-ile è lopo, e fin ni iwa

Ohun ti o da ko loruko meji
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Kennyking1234: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:
Shit wey dey jealous yansh.
lol
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Pyhonist: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Khallicopyro:
Who are we to trust now? If you ask me I choose Gumi

Gumi is far better than FFk at least he’s not hypocritical.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Myhusband(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color]

the two are useless people, loved by low IQ people
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Bekind123: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
SlyDev:
Gumi and kanu are working for Atiku!
Gumi is PDP and is loyal to Atiku, Igbo think Hausa are not wise, so they hide in plain sight to decieve them.
what brought Igbos into this or your head is paining you.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by VEHINTOLAR: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Grace001:

Even when Obasanjo said things that be little FFK, ko ta ara-ile è lopo, e fin ni iwa

Ohun ti o da ko loruko meji

FFK deserves whatever name he's called by baba Obasanjo or any other person ! Is he not living up to those names ? Isn't he a shameless political prostitute that's ready to serve even the devil himself for a plate of porridge ?

Now,how could any sensible person label a decent tribe like Yoruba as being treacherous or call them betrayals because of the actions of a character like FFK ? If that's right,then it is safe to label all Igbo as criminals or all fulani as being murderous !

"A ki ta araile eni lopo" in the context where I used it has nothing to do with FFK and sadly,it is only those that are suffering from dyslexia that would not realise my point therein !

Iran Yoruba gangan lohun ta lopo,ki i se Fani Kayode ! Ro' nun e ti o ba je ojulowo omo oko Yoruba !

1 Like

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by membranus: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Typical afonja. Na dia way!

I thought the Edos and Waffians are Afonjas' cousins. So why are you abusing your cousins?
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by membranus: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

FFK deserves whatever name he's called by baba Obasanjo or any other person ! Is he not living up to those names ? Isn't he a shameless political prostitute that's ready serve even the devil himself for a plate of porridge ?

Now,how could any sensible person label a decent tribe like Yoruba as being treacherous or call them betrayals because of the actions of a character like FFK ? If that's right,then it is safe to label all Igbo as criminals or all fulani as murderous !

"A ki ta araile eni lopo" in the context where I used it has nothing to do with FFK and sadly,it is only those that are suffering from dyslexia that would not realise my point therein !

Iran Yoruba gangan lohun ta lopo,ki i se Fani Kayode ! Ro' nun e ti o ba je ojulowo omo oko Yoruba !

Moreover I don't believe there is any Yorubaman of integrity who has ever consider Femi Fani Kayode a serious human being.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by VEHINTOLAR: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
membranus:

Moreover I don't believe there is any Yorubaman of integrity who has ever consider Femi Fani Kayode a serious human being.

A bi na ! Who takes FFK seriously in Yoruba land ? No one !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 In Review: Top 10 Government Policies In Nigeria In 2014 / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.