Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

"I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) (555 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by king6869: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
I was Wrong About Buhari FFK Says As He Joins APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCzwT2xoF4Y

Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by skyoboy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
If after seeing this video and you still fight for politicians, then you are fo-o-li-sssh....
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Shameless
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Treasure17(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't rate Nigerian politicians though. You said nasty things about Buhari and APC, yet you went ahead to pitch your tent with failure. It's unfortunate.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Humanoid01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
skyoboy:
If after seeing this video and you still fight for politicians, then you are fo-o-li-sssh....
Why would anyone fight for a politician in the first place? Anyone who does that is very foolish to begin with.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't get why some ipob members are shocked at FFK decision to the extent of insulting the great Yoruba tribe.

FFK always stood a better chance of winning elections in Anambra or Enugu than he did in his native ife township. grin

It's ridiculous to think FFK represents anything or anyone on Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK is feather weight, he can be blown in any direction the wind goes, that's what feathers are designed as. They lack weight of resistance to their internal order. Which means there is no principle to who he is. He is dysfunctional without power, and when he has power over a person, he misuses them because he has not mastered himself, his emotion and is very insecure without money.

FFK is learning about who he is. You all must forgive him and do not take him serious.

Tomorrow he might become Boko Haram, depending on what is offered. And that, itself could also be directed by his God, a very unstable God.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by DoggoneDogg: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Only a fool will believe this man was truly against Buhari.
A mole deliberately planted to leak secrets & spy on rivals.

His work is done & he will be rewarded in 2023 so he showed his true colour now.

If you think Zulum, Wike, Fayose, Ortom are against Buhari, then you are the most gullible fool in the world. He sent them.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by mightyhaze: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy is gifted.. I respect him on that

1 Like

Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
I fear this man, honestly....!!
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Urbanchampion: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
skyoboy:

You're though, but it will insultive to Nigerian politics practitioners, to refer to someone who has never contested any political office, with zero political influence as a Politician.
The Northern cabals who accepted Femi into APC, did that for non political reason. They only recruitted him to spite the Yoruba bloc of their party, that's going to be counter productive, and regretable, because the hungry man has never been productive in his entire life.
The only thing femi is good at, is to hurl insults and labellous words at people.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by owobokiri(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
People like Kayode can make you loose trust on everything. Yet, they are very essential ingredients in national politics. Their presence and shenanigans help to toughen the real fighters. You need to witness their unapologetic stoopidity to understand how effective corrupt power can be in utilizing bribery and threats to resign in loose cannons and emergency activists alike..
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Arthurity1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I don't get why some ipob members are shocked at FFK decision to the extent of insulting the great Yoruba tribe.

FFK always stood a better chance of winning elections in Anambra or Enugu than he did in his native ife township. grin

It's ridiculous to think FFK represents anything or anyone on Yoruba land.
I've not seen ay ipob member insulting Yorubas for this.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by hedonido: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy sha. You need to watch this video till the end to understand how demonically brilliant he is.

God save the gullible masses.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Aufbauh(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode has Zero ‘Electoral Value’ to APC but his Shameful Defection will Hit PDP & IPOB badly as they lose one of their most Potent & Destructive Propaganda Agent ... Politics is Dirty!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by Egalitarian1: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2021
RIP to FFK's political life/career.
What a pitiable .,..in Hon Patrick's voice

Abegi, all hail the indisputable Judas of Oduduwa!
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by king6869: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Stomach infrastructure
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by kuuljay(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Egalitarian1:

oduduwa never celebrated or jeered him,intact they treated him as an outcast,...last time I remembered he as the spokesman and chief propagandist for ipob, even prolicking with nnamdi KANU.you guys are experts in self denial grin
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by APCNig: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2021
A true son of his traitor father Late Chief Remi Fani Kayode.
Re: "I Was Wrong About Buhari In The Past", FFK Says As He Joins APC (video) by APCNig: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Egalitarian1:

Judas of Igbos you mean. He has always been beside yellow Igbo women.

(1) (Reply)

Some Senators Will Die, National Assembly Will Be Attacked - Primate Ayodele / Father Okunere Orders For NNAMDI KANU Release Now / Pdp 2021: Judgement Delayed To Favour The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.