Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ffk Is A Traitor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Is A Traitor (130 Views)

Ffk Is Now Confused On The Political Party He Belongs (see what he tweeted). / Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Is A Traitor by Natajo2021: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2021
In August, I did mention to people on the platform that FFK was a traitor, that a Kanuri friend revealed to me that FFK will soon dump the Yoruba people, that FFK was an informant that has been working for Hausa-Fulani. He was the brain behind the plot on how Nnamadi Kanu was arrested.
He was the one that sold the idea to Buhari on how to keep Sunday Igboho and Kanu quiet.
Read my previous post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation
Re: Ffk Is A Traitor by Jerryherd: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2021

Over mere decamping...
Re: Ffk Is A Traitor by NGpatriot: 4:06am On Sep 17, 2021
The way you Igbos are doing yaba left over this FFK thing, many of you go commit suicide if you are not careful o...

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

UN Commends Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Economic Growth / Brother's Keepers On VAT, The Way Forward To Yorubaland's Advancement Only / Major Dee@42: The Unique Testament Of A Faithful Ally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.