Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode (300 Views)

Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) / Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode by Kayzy8: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians dig out the vdeo of Femi Fani Kayode insulting Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOWOJHiGWnw
Re: Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode by FreeStuffsNG: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Lobatan. Chai!! This mouth ehn? Whoever can control his or her mouth in this life has achieved a milestone.

Ffk can't last in APC. He is either going back to PDP or retirement and hopefully he will survive his alleged corruption case and not end up in prison if found guilty of corruption.

He is obviously politically inexperienced. I still can't imagine he was actually using his mouth to say all these, not leaving even a slight chance that he could someday be in APC. Wow!! shocked

Parents, if you have a child whose mouth runs like this, please do something about it o before he grows up and start talking like Chief FFk. Wow!! I pray that igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
FreeStuffsNG
Re: Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode by daddytime(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Double exhaust...
Re: Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2021
According to Mr. Short fuse, “Over the last few years, I spoke against him (Buhari) probably more than anybody else in this country. I am not saying Mr President is an angel and I am certainly not saying he is a demon; I am saying he is a man like every other man .”

According to the Bible, A double minded man is unstable in ALL his ways. FFK is unstable by default.

Re: Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode by Praxis758: 3:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Satan is currently training some special secret agents who will keep vigil on Nigerian Politicians so that those Politicians won't overthrow his government in hell fire.

Even satan has high regards for Nigeria breeded politicians

(1) (Reply)

FFK: The Cannonization Of A Charlatan By White Dove / What Must The Igbos Do To Get Biafra / 8-Year-Old LMDN WORLD 2021 Crowned Queen Fetes 200 Street Children In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.