Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m (1962 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2005 Honda City Manual Drive Good For Pull Car @ N580k / Brand New (tear Rubber) Toyota Camry 2012 Model For Sale At Giveaway Price. / 2010 Porsche Cayenne In Lagos, Nigeria ₦8.5m Brand New Tear Rubber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2011
Brand new 2008 Honda City (Manual gear) for N1m. This brand new City was bought as promo from Honda City 'buy 2 and get 1 free promo' This extra one was never used by d owners and they nw want to sell it for just 1m.The Car has never bn driven before,stil brand new wit d nylon wraps on. Call 08086383317, serious buyers only pls,
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2011
If can't seem to upload d pictures here nor on nairalist, if u need to see pictures just send me an sms or email to uzorsbox@gmail.com and I"l send d pixs within 5mins, u can also add me to ur BB contact on 239F4BBF, let ur BB request clearly read 'Honda City' because I don't accept strange requests.Many thanks!
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2011
Seun,pls I can't make any ads on [nairalist+s].it kps giving me a captcha error.I've tried more dan a 100 times, secondly nairaland viewing on blackberry isn't d same as on desktop computer.harder to navigate and doesn't have all buttons, I think u should look into it, regards,
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by Jomodupri(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2011
Could u pls send d pics to jomodupri@yahoo.co.uk ?

Thanks.
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by GarbaAbu(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2011
sold!!!
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2011
Disclaimer!! Car hasn't been sold, Garba is probably trying to scare off other people because he wants it for himself, I'm outside lagos on official duty, till I come back d car is available to whoever shows up first, if dis generates too much interest I mite as well do an auction or a ballot lucky dip to interested buyers, do not heed any posts that don't come from me 'contactuzo'do not part wit cash or credit or benefit of any kind, til u see a car,test it and see papers don't part wit anytin, someone mite create a username that resembles mine and try to take advantage of d situation, BEWARE!!Enuf said!!
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by GarbaAbu(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2011
Hi Uzo, I thought We discussed over the phone and I told you that I am making payment to you tomorrow, PROVIDED THE VEHICLE IS IN THE STATE YOU MENTIONED.

Probably you want to play pranks now simply because of the way I have showed interest in your vehicle. So my dear friend, IT'S NOT BY FORCE. If you are not interested in selling simply say so. Dont' Paint me BAD OVER THE FORUM. angry

Regards
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2011
Garba,I'll be civil and just read only ur first paragraph and ignore d rest, we talked on fone,and I sd if I mke it bck to lagos 2mrw that u can cme and see d car(which at present seems unlikely cos I'm still in a meeting dat doesn't look like its ending soon and using my fone to respond), I warned u not to cme along wit cash but just to see d car, many people will call and promise to come and never show up,so why wuld u post dat d car had been sold to you when it had not? Nways no need to create bad blood,once I'm back I'l continue wit d sale openly, pls, thanks
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by GarbaAbu(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2011
Well Uzo, You are right, I agree with u. What I did might be wrong, by posting "SOLD" So I apologize for that. But You know what? 5 fingers are not equal, I am a man of my words, and I agreed to buy the car from you over the phone. Provided you fulfill the conditions stated regarding the car. You mentioned that it's your car. And You can openly challenge me over this forum if I dont' do so. So just relax, instead u should be happy that a clients has come forward to buy your car, not giving you stories. Lastly,Why are you posting that the "OWNERS" haven't used the car at all. I thought you said it's your car?? Kindly clarify.

Thanks.
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2011
Owners, because myself and my freind bought d cars together and were given d promo additional one.so d sale or d proceeds goes to both of us
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2011
Hi everybody,I'm writing this with agonising pain from a hospital bed, I twisted my ankle on friday nite trying to catch a flight bck to Lagos, my feet is in a cast and I'm immobile, and wil remain so for 2 weeks(doctors orders) My phone got spoilt in d fall too, dat explains why it has been unavailable since friday, In d interim because so many people want to buy dis car,to be fair I'm going to ask u all to simply bid for d car, d base price is 1m, I don't want or need crazy offers, ur winning bid may just be 1,000 naira or 10,000 greater dan d base price, just send ur offers to uzorsbox@gmail.com, in 2 weeks when I've fully recovered I'l be open and announce d 3 highest bids on dis same forum, thanks. For those who want to see pixs, pls click the nairalist link below, http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/cars/24534/re-brand-new-tear-rubber
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by Nobody: 11:41am On May 29, 2011
2008? How can a 3-year-old car be classed as "brand new"?
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber 2008 Honda City (manual Gear) For N1m by contactuzo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
Sold to Mr Ikenna Adibe -highest bid with N1.250M , thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reg. 2001 toyota camry.SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! / CHEAP TOKUNBO NISSAN QUEST, DVD-PLAYER,DOUBLE SUNROOF(FULL OPTION).08023295044 / Clean Registered Nissan Quest: 1997 Model.. Cheap Cheap -- Grab This Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.