Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing (851 Views)

#NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry / Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by perez100: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2021
"Open Grazing" - The other regions in the South are big time cowards except the Eastern Region Youths. The others think they are smart. They chickened out and expected hell in the Eastern Region when IPOB (ESN) guys were busy combing Eastern forests in search of Fulani Herdsmen. The ESN despite Military and Police attacks successfully drove out Fulani Herdsmen in the Eastern forests and even pushed to enter other regions but those Regions pretended to be happy with Fulani Herdsmen and cowardly opposed ESN - not that they didn't want ESN to do the job but they had expected hell to fall in the East - though the military brought hell in the East but the East as in 1967 - 1970 faced it.
When the other two Regions in the South (except Akwa Ibom State Youths who joined ESN) saw that these Fulani Herdsmen - having been driven out of the Eastern forests would be heading towards their regions with their death squads smartly and cowardly called for "Southern Governors Forum" and banned Open Grazing. The Eastern Governors who didn't code that those Governors from the two Regions were hiding under "Southern Governors Forum" joined them to ban what ESN had already risked their lives and Eastern lives in general to stop in the East.

You can see that some regions are not ready to brave it and take risk alone. The East always face it alone but the rest will run away when it matters most and show face and claim champions when the storm is almost over. I don't know if my Igbo people still see the "Southern Ban on Open Grazing" the way I see it. It is good to unite but the East is always abandoned to risk it alone. We too need to be smart enough with the way we throw our support. This is my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by Itgeo: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Whatever, we just need it banned for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by Obamaofusa: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2021
perez100:
"Open Grazing" - The other regions in the South are big time cowards except the Eastern Region Youths. The others think they are smart. They chickened out and expected hell in the Eastern Region when IPOB (ESN) guys were busy combing Eastern forests in search of Fulani Herdsmen. The ESN despite Military and Police attacks successfully drove out Fulani Herdsmen in the Eastern forests and even pushed to enter other regions but those Regions pretended to be happy with Fulani Herdsmen and cowardly opposed ESN - not that they didn't want ESN to do the job but they had expected hell to fall in the East - though the military brought hell in the East but the East as in 1967 - 1970 faced it.
When the other two Regions in the South (except Akwa Ibom State Youths who joined ESN) saw that these Fulani Herdsmen - having been driven out of the Eastern forests would be heading towards their regions with their death squads smartly and cowardly called for "Southern Governors Forum" and banned Open Grazing. The Eastern Governors who didn't code that those Governors from the two Regions were hiding under "Southern Governors Forum" joined them to ban what ESN had already risked their lives and Eastern lives in general to stop in the East.

You can see that some regions are not ready to brave it and take risk alone. The East always face it alone but the rest will run away when it matters most and show face and claim champions when the storm is almost over. I don't know if my Igbo people still see the "Southern Ban on Open Grazing" the way I see it. It is good to unite but the East is always abandoned to risk it alone. We too need to be smart enough with the way we throw our support. That is my opinion.

What is this ranting about now,fulani terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by Felimax(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2021
All you guys know is to chest beat! The real cowards of the South are from the East. Just use your ESN to take out your East from Nigeria. Una noise too much. You like say anything, i am a typical Ibo man like you.

The meeting was held in your region but only the host was present and the rest fools sending deputies. You guys think we don't know who we are right? Time will tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by olamidedivotee(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Why do you people like making fool of yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by yemmight(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Fear or no fear, they have done the needful against the Fulanis. That is the bold step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by Jerryherd: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2021
cool

Na Ibo Governors Proscribed your mumu ESN not southern Governors, yet you are here blaming them for signing into what their state indegenes requested for at the state house of assembly

This is the same idiots that would keep saying if we don't want IPob we should give them Biafra.. and I keep asking them is Biafra in our hands or did we tie you with chains and rope like slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Just say The South generally know when and how to dine with The Demons AK-47 CARRIERS,
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Whatever, we just need it banned for life.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Obamaofusa:

What is this ranting about now,fulani terrorist?

He should exhume USMAN DAN FODIO and ROAST HIS BODY FOR SUYA TO DRINK GARI.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
All you guys know is to chest beat! The real cowards of the South are from the East. Just use your ESN to take out your East from Nigeria. Una noise too much. You like say anything, i am a typical Ibo man like you.

The meeting was held in your region but only the host was present and the rest fools sending deputies. You guys think we don't know who we are right? Time will tell.

I AM BAMIDELE UMAHI OJO UZODINMA.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by Obamaofusa: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2021
orisa37:

He should exhume USMAN DAN FODIO and ROAST HIS BODY FOR SUYA TO DRINK GARI.
grin
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Why do you people like making fool of yourself?

SLAP HIM. HE IS UZODINMAHI.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2021
yemmight:
Fear or no fear, they have done the needful against the Fulanis. That is the bold step.

KUDOS TO THE GOVERNORS'. THEY'RE DECISION MAKERS.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by orisa37: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Na Ibo Governors Proscribed your mumu ESN not southern Governors, yet you are here blaming them for signing into what their state indegenes requested for at the state house of assembly

This is the same idiots that would keep saying if we don't want IPob we should give them Biafra.. and I keep asking them is Biafra in our hands or did we tie you with chains and rope like slaves

IGBOS ARE NEVER TIRED OF RANTING.
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by perez100: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
They claimed Igbo are noise makers but many tribes are afraid to even make noise. The way some people boasted that Sunday Igboho was in Nigeria while Nnamdi Kanu was in overseas fighting for Biafra . They said Nnamdi Kanu should come back home. But just few weeks Sunday Igboho tried to show himself but quickly disappeared when he was declared wanted. Unlike Kanu that the Military came to his house with armoured tanks and fighter jets in the sky ready to bombard everywhere.

Though, I still respect Sunday Igboho for standing up to fight for his people. At least, it is not easy to make noise for few weeks or months.

1 Like

Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by MajesticKris: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Its called.... being careful....
Re: Fear Made Southerners To Come Together And Banned Open Grazing by perez100: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
MajesticKris:
Its called.... being careful....

No, it is cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Know I've Been Giving Buhari Haters Tough Times On This Forum / Crisis: Adeleke’s Faction Suspends Osun PDP ‘acting Chairman’, Wale Ojo / Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.