Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina (13353 Views)

We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Nonexisting1: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2021
RIP to them but a man of 60yrs already have 16 children. How was he feeding them? Now that he is dead, who will take care of them?
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by franxalive(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2021
bobep30:
Nigeria is a failed nation

Period

1 Like

Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Comedian2019: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:

Do you know that in "saner climes", when the smugglers are caught they will be charged with vehicular manslaughter as they will be held responsible for the accident?
In a sane society, customs officers won't be so greedy to the extent of chasing rice like their lives depend on it.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Comedian2019: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonexisting1:
RIP to them but a man of 60yrs already have 16 children. How was he feeding them? Now that he is dead, who will take care of them?
Was he taking care of them before?
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by yusluvad(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria has really gone a lot backward to as far as "the stone age" with this present administration...
Mynd44:

Do you know that in "saner climes", when the smugglers are caught they will be charged with vehicular manslaughter as they will be held responsible for the accident?
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Realmarvel1989(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2021
That's why you need to be ready at anytime you don't know what will befall you.

Let who have ear hear what the spirit says....

You've been hearing everyday that the kingdom of God is at hand

Scientist has make you believe that it's not yet time for the world to end,they've make you believe that heaven is on earth that there's nothing like heaven

I tell you heaven is real and hell is real !

If rapture didn't take place now what about MR DEATH ? this victims now that died if a prophet should walk up to one of them and say mr man tomorrow you'll die he / she will be like waiting wan kill me i no be sickler,have been healthy since i was born have not visit any hospital.

But i tell you.....DEATH has no respecter of anybody and the bible say there's no repentance in the grave.

If rapture is not now i tell you DEATH is now death can happened to anyone of us .
What will you tell your God when death came to knock? The time is now! God is calling us everyday pls repent and be closed to your God.

Things happened everyday bad news everywhere but by the blood of the lamb we will never be a pataker IJN

Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Arda1000(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nigerians are the only people that can stop this nonsense.
u mean Nigerians like Mannabbqgrill and his likes
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Delph123(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
inoki247:
This country sef. Bandit go kill, Boko go kill, men in uniform sef go kill...

Even ordinary Road Safety no mind killing...
Killing nah normal thing for naija now
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by proeast(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Sad. Very sad.

But imagine a man with 3 wives and 16 children??
In this economy?

Well, FG has been giving them free money that's why they don't have problems producing children.

I read that part too and shuddered. It's gross irresponsibility to have such number of children on top poverty. It's such widespread nuisance attitude to life that makes the North a horrible place. Boko Haram, extreme poverty, Illiteracy, malnutrition, high mortality rates, insecurity etc that pervades the region is directly traceble to such irresponsible mass procreation of destitute children. Yet their leaders don't care, to them they're giving them political power.

The more reason why Southerners must fight to either breakaway or totally control their resources.

Rubbish!!
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by muller101(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by GetMeRight: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2021
That's bad! At least, be there for them.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by GetMeRight: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2021
yusluvad:
Nigeria has really gone a lot backward to as far as "the stone age" with this present administration...

Hmmm, really? Nigeria was very well advanced with yesterday's administration.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by izubext007: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Why is the names having next of kin. Are they paying them off.
They showed also remember the innocent people killed by this same custom in the south west.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Ibkhaleel001: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
DuduParaPara:
Sad. Very sad.

But imagine a man with 3 wives and 16 children??
In this economy?

Well, FG has been giving them free money that's why they don't have problems producing children.
[/s] Marrying four wives will not stop as it is never a problem but a great social system. Once we assert control on what is rightly ours, that self concious timidity will evaporate and be replaced by confidence and bold enterprise. Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by RentAghost: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-names-photos-all-10-victims-killed-in-kaduna-by-customs-officers-chasing-a-smuggler/
Bleep you and Bleep them! Why is it with you animals to publish Fulani names? Do you think doing that will humanise them with us? All the southerners murdered under buhari remain nameless, they would forever be human and your Fulani never would
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Enyimbamercedes: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2021
The Nigeria Customs Service Officers are all rogues!

They were not chasing the smuggler for the crime of smuggling but rather for trying to evade settling them!

So now you think you are Men in Black that can flash eyewitnesses and they forget what they saw? Everyone says you were chasing a smuggler and you claim it was just an accident that could happen to anyone! Useless
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by yusluvad(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Get me right...
GetMeRight:

Hmmm, really? Nigeria was very well advanced with yesterday's administration.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:

Your dp,your eyes says a lot, there's an emptiness inside of you,somehow like a deep emotional struggle,I can say some more but you'll be fine.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by missymide: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Customs officials and other government agencies are the most careless and carefree drivers on our roads.
On a sunday i was on the bridge leading to oshodi from iyana oworo and there was a moving traffic, these hilux bearing their siren so loudly were coming and overtaking as if "if you die, you die" just wanted to jump into every car. One of them scratched my car and was even pointing at me as if i should just have disappeared from the road. I simply prayed that minute that God should avenge me cos it was so painful. Yesterday again at Egbeda the way the customs men drove not minding that there was traffic jam, i knew they must be the highest users of hard drugs so killing innocent people is inevitable as the go about their duties.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:

In saner climes, the officers would never chase the smugglers with such recklessness, they'll rather copy the vehicle information and use it to apprehend the culprit without hurting a fly. But this an insane clime where illiterates, illtrained and unequipped clans you defend with full chest kill innocent citizens in pursuit of bags of rice.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by PDJT: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]

-Many innocent lives were lost and you’re chatting about “vehicular manslaughter”. Are you well? I see that you have lost your humanity. God help you.
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Those foools know how to chase people smuggling rice into the country, but will suddenly become statues when arms are being brought in illegally. And, aren't the rodents supposed to put on a siren when they're on a chase?
Re: Names Of People Killed When Customs Vehicle Ran Into Them In Katsina by Crixxx: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:

Kindly undo this. I mistakenly hit the button band found this. I am not a Muslimand have nothing to do with Islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report / Lauretta Onochie Tells Amnesty International To Investigate Nigeria Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.