Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies (722 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by CryptoGuide: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Hello there!
Welcome to this guide on how to properly invest into cryptocurrencies for the next market cycle.

This text is quite lengthy; but it is worth reading every part of it if you're concerned about your financial status.

In this guide, I will show you the complete step by step strategy and process on how you should invest in the crypto market in order to reap the most benefits.

This video guide is suitable for everyone, irrespective of your financial status, and current expertise in the world of crypto; whether you are a complete beginner, or at the intermediate or expert level; you will definitely find this guide extremely useful.

This crypto investment process can be completed even with as little as 25 dollars; or even way less than that. So, you have no reason to worry if you're not too financially buoyant. Although, it would be nice if you could throw in a really huge amount of money if you're financially capable; Coz that's exactly what I will be doing. The more money you invest, the more profit you tend to make if things play out as expected. Also, the more money you tend to lose if things turn out bad. Please note that by this statement, I'm not in any way having a negative feeling that this crypto investment strategy and process I'm about to share with you will result in any loss of funds in the long run. I'm only trying to let you know what is possible in every investment that exists.

I know it's very possible that some of you viewing this right now might have lost money to the crypto market sometime ago. You need to understand that the major reason you lost was simply because you lacked a deep understanding of the market; and you invested in it your way; the way that seemed right to you; but obviously, it was the wrong way.

Please note that the process I will be sharing with you is not a get rich quick scheme. It's pure crypto investment; and it requires patience, a whole lot of patience. Therefore, it's not intended for those that want to make a huge amount of money within the shortest amount of time possible. Neither is it intended for those that are unwilling to learn; because this process requires that you perform these crypto investments by yourself, using your smartphone or your laptop if you wish.

This strategy is a long term investment which is estimated to take up to 4 years to yield the expected return. By calculation, the four years mentioned is expected to elapse before April 2025.

It is also worth noting that the four years is only to be treated as an estimate. It could be some few months less or it could be some few months more. But I assure you that in the end, if all guidelines stated in the teachings I share with you are carefully followed, you will earn yourself a pretty decent amount of money beyond what you think was possible with Crypto; as high as 50 - 100x your investment capital.

Before we begin, I would love to seek a little favour from you; and the favour is this...

Forget everything you think you know about cryptocurrencies, and focus only on the teachings I'm about to share with you. There's a reason I asked of this favour; and it's simply because I know the majority of the people in the crypto space got sucked into cryptocurrencies through some fake gurus out there, or through friends with only little experience about the crypto market and other financial markets in general. It's very possible that these teachings you have learnt over the months or years would have messed with your crypto understanding.

The crypto space is filled with a lot of fake gurus; gurus that lack a deep understanding about how the crypto market actually works. Most of them do not practice what they teach; they are just out there to sell courses to you, they make their funds strictly on these courses sold out. The market doesn't pay them as they claim to be successful in their trading or investment skills. You should guard yourself and be careful of these fake gurus out there, and never fall for their tricks.

The honest truth is... You do not really need any so-called guru to teach you how to trade/invest into cryptocurrencies; there are a bunch of free resources on the internet that teaches the topic. All you need to do is jump onto the Google or YouTube website; and view some tutorials; and within some time you will find yourself trading/investing in cryptocurrencies already. Then you can gradually increase your crypto knowledge from there. Although, if you learn through this method you will waste a lot of time and you will definitely learn through the hard way. Initially, you will lose funds; but one very cool thing about this method of learning is that it guarantees you learn from your mistakes; which is a very good thing. This was exactly how I learnt to trade and invest in the crypto market. I'm a self-taught crypto trader and investor.

These sets of video guides I’ve prepared will teach you some of the basics of trading/investing in the crypto market; but its primary focus is not just teaching you how to trade cryptos. The truth is, I could teach you everything you need to know on how to buy and sell these coins or tokens across various platforms without receiving a single penny from you. Over the years, I have freely taught over a thousand students on how to trade the crypto market in the past and left them to themselves to figure out how the market works through experience; and I noticed many, if not all of them, lose money during their first few weeks of trading. Whereas, at my end; I was using the exact same knowledge which I usually share with all my students to trade and invest in the crypto market and I wasn't losing money in the long run. I guess this was simply due to the fact that I was more experienced in the field; and therefore, could process and interpret market data better. Because, that is all that crypto trading and investing is all about; processing market data; and taking appropriate decisions based on your interpretation of the data consumed.

I could teach you all important aspects of trading such as Risk Managements; fundamental analysis, technical analysis, sentimental analysis, on-chain analysis, understanding the various order types; safeguarding your cryptos e.t.c; and in the end, if I leave you all to yourself to trade and invest in the market without me giving you any form of hint on exactly what you should do, there's over a 90% chance you'd make the exact same mistakes every newbie traders and investors do make; and you'd still lose money on the long run. You will lose simply because I can teach you the technical expertise required; but the most important aspect; which is "REASONING" , can never be taught. You will have to learn that by yourself over a long period of time through constant practice.

For this very reason, I've officially stopped training students on how to trade and invest in the crypto market. Instead, I've decided I will spoon feed the people by showing them exactly what they should do, and how to do it. That is exactly why I've created these sets of video guide specially for you; a guide that shares my reasoning and market data interpretation with you; and I'm sorry to break it to you; I will definitely sell it to you for a little penny of what it is actually worth in terms of the financial value it will add to you. Consider this as a little gift from me to you.

When I began trading and investing into cryptocurrencies back then in 2017; I made some money. But this was due to the fact that 2017 was obviously a bullish year for all cryptocurrencies at that time; any dummy could blind-foldedly pick and invest into any crypto, and be profitable. But thereafter; at the end of the market bull run; I made a lot of mistakes; I found myself buying SHIT COINS thinking they’re great projects; I was being bullish on crypto every time; I had no idea when to get in and get out of the market; my emotions really messed with me; which caused me to lose a whole lots of money back to the market.

The major problem the people have with cryptocurrencies is not the lack of technical knowledge to buy and sell these coins or tokens. The honest truth is... Many people out there are fully aware of the process to buy and sell them. They are also fully aware of this simple fact “Buy low; and Sell high”; but there is a reason why over 90% of retail investors do the exact opposite; which causes them to lose part or all of their investments.

The real issue lies in their trading psychology; knowing the right coins or tokens to purchase; when to buy these coins or tokens and when to sell them e.t.c. As simple as these few issues listed may sound, it does take years and a lot of experience to master. These issues faced by crypto traders and investors are as a result of their lack of deep understanding of the crypto market.

For that reason, in these step by step video guides I have created for you, I will address these key issues and give you the exact step by step guidelines on what you should be doing in the crypto market at every point in time, throughout the entire four years duration of this crypto investment strategy.

Please, also note that for you to benefit the most from this process I'm about sharing with you, I will need you to trust my crypto decision making completely. Please kindly eradicate every form of fear and doubt whether this strategy would work or not. Trust me, it would definitely work out. It has worked many times in the past; and it will work again. The moment you begin to doubt the strategy/process, fear begins to set in; which in turn will cause you not to follow these guidelines strictly as instructed.

The crypto market, just as any other financial market out there, revolves in a cycle. The complete cycle always begins at a particular phase, and ends in another phase, and it continues so on and so forth in a loop, over and over again. I know some of you would say…”that's not entirely true; the crypto market is different, because it is being driven by a new market force each and every time”. Yes! You’re very correct by saying that. What drives the market during one cycle might not be what will drive the market during the next cycle. Truly, the driving force is different, but in the end; what really matters is how the people involved in the market will react to it. Humans will always react the exact same way to the market due to their emotions. It is how they are wired; and do not forget, the market is just one big picture showing how humans react to price changes at every point in time.

So, now that you know all these; without wasting any more time, let's jump right into it...

For the sake of the beginners who might be viewing this and don't know what cryptocurrencies are; I will begin this guide by introducing you to what cryptocurrencies are and introduce you to the two strategies which we will employ throughout the entire market cycle.

So, what are Cryptocurrencies?

Cryptocurrency or just crypto for short is nothing more than a digital currency. You can think of a cryptocurrency as the digital version of the paper money you carry about in our pockets or wallets every day. The same way you can spend the paper money; or save it for future use; or send it to your loved ones across the globe; or buy and hold unto it for a very long period of time, hoping the value of the currency will increase over time; you can do the same for a cryptocurrency too.

A cryptocurrency unlike paper money is not controlled by a third party; that means there is no central authority or Central Bank responsible for increasing or decreasing its Supply.

The price or value of a cryptocurrency is also not determined by any Central authority. The crypto market is a free market; in a free market only demand and supply are the two factors that affect the price of the asset; that is; only Buyers and Sellers determine its price. The price of a crypto coin or token at any point in time is whatever price the seller is willing to sell; or whatever price the buyer is willing to buy.

The first cryptocurrency that existed was Bitcoin. I guess now you know why Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world. It was created in January 2009, by an anonymous person or group of people that goes by the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. Till this very day, no one knows who the creator is.

And any cryptocurrency that isn't Bitcoin are called Alternative coins.

There are lots of strategies in which one can employ to trade or invest in these Crypto assets. I’m not going to be covering all these strategies; not because they are not useful or profitable strategies. But my sole aim for creating this guide is not to teach you how to trade; but instead, only teach what is required by the investment process and to position you to reap the most benefits at the end of the complete crypto market cycle, the cycle which has begun already. So, for that reason, we would ignore every other investment strategy and focus only on two strategies throughout the entire four years we have estimated for this process. The two strategies are:
The Buy and hold strategy; and Swing Trading.

Now, let's quickly go through what these two strategies entail.

The Buy and Hold investing strategy is simply the process of buying a crypto asset at a particular price, and holding onto the asset for a long period of time, regardless of price fluctuations in the market; and selling it at a higher price in the future to make profit. This particular strategy is considered to be the most basic and simplest method of investing in the crypto market. Being easy is the major reason you'd find a lot of crypto investors employing this strategy; except that most of them do it the wrong way, because they lack deep crypto understanding and experience.

Swing Trading on the other hand is very similar to the Buy and Hold strategy; except that in this strategy, the crypto asset bought is held for some days or weeks before selling at a higher price than the buy price.

Now that you know exactly what the Buy and Hold strategy is all about; it is important to note that; since the crypto asset we intend to buy will be held unto irrespective of a drop in its price, this means whatever asset we shall buy must be an asset we are very confident about to do well in the future.

I have promised earlier during the introductory part of this guide, that I will spoon feed you with everything you will ever need throughout the entire four years duration of this investment cycle; you don't need to worry or do anything tasking other than follow the simple sets of guidelines that lie ahead.

I have the perfect coins and tokens for you to buy and hold, and also the ones in which you will swing trade. There are only four coins or tokens which I would recommend for you to buy. I have spent over a year researching and studying these four asset’s behaviour for you. They are found to be one of the most underrated, but yet, very strong projects backing them. I am 101% confident about these crypto assets. And; if over the years as we progress; I discover and research any other coin or token; I will surely update you on it.

At this point, I think I will have to stop here; I don't want it to be too lengthy; for a guide that hasn't really provided any value yet.

In the series of guides that lied ahead, we would discuss in depth about these four crypto assets you should invest into; the perfect timing and proportion to acquire them for maximum profit, and how to store them securely. Also, we'd be looking at how to constantly increase your holdings of these four assets; and lots more.

If all these I have discussed appear to be the kind of investment you’re looking for, I’m readily available to be your personal guide on your crypto investment journey for a little one time payment. Simply send me a message on WhatsApp via the phone number I have included in my Nairaland Signature; and I will be more than willing to be your personal guide for the next four years.

And if you're not interested in becoming one of my paid student; we could still be friends on WhatsApp; I do all these not only for the gains, but for the brain and knowledge I shall derive.
I post crypto tips, market update, news, and personal finance on my Status.
Also, you're always free to chat me up and ask any crypto related questions if you wish; I will be more than willing to answer all your questions as long as the question asked isn't covered in the guide I share with all paid student. You could also chat me up to help conduct specific crypto research. I will gladly help you with all these without you becoming a paid student.

Please note that I can only be a personal crypto guide to about 25 students max.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks; and God bless. Peace out.

Here is my WhatsApp phone number:

[zero eight one three zero two nine seven four eight seven]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
CryptoGuide:
Hello there!
Welcome to this guide on how to properly invest into cryptocurrencies for the next market cycle.

This text is quite lengthy; but it is worth reading every part of it if you're concerned about your financial status.

In this guide, I will show you the complete step by step strategy and process on how you should invest in the crypto market in order to reap the most benefits.

This video guide is suitable for everyone, irrespective of your financial status, and current expertise in the world of crypto; whether you are a complete beginner, or at the intermediate or expert level; you will definitely find this guide extremely useful.

This crypto investment process can be completed even with as little as 25 dollars; or even way less than that. So, you have no reason to worry if you're not too financially buoyant. Although, it would be nice if you could throw in a really huge amount of money if you're financially capable; Coz that's exactly what I will be doing. The more money you invest, the more profit you tend to make if things play out as expected. Also, the more money you tend to lose if things turn out bad. Please note that by this statement, I'm not in any way having a negative feeling that this crypto investment strategy and process I'm about to share with you will result in any loss of funds in the long run. I'm only trying to let you know what is possible in every investment that exists.

I know it's very possible that some of you viewing this right now might have lost money to the crypto market sometime ago. You need to understand that the major reason you lost was simply because you lacked a deep understanding of the market; and you invested in it your way; the way that seemed right to you; but obviously, it was the wrong way.

Please note that the process I will be sharing with you is not a get rich quick scheme. It's pure crypto investment; and it requires patience, a whole lot of patience. Therefore, it's not intended for those that want to make a huge amount of money within the shortest amount of time possible. Neither is it intended for those that are unwilling to learn; because this process requires that you perform these crypto investments by yourself, using your smartphone or your laptop if you wish.

This strategy is a long term investment which is estimated to take up to 4 years to yield the expected return. By calculation, the four years mentioned is expected to elapse before April 2025.

It is also worth noting that the four years is only to be treated as an estimate. It could be some few months less or it could be some few months more. But I assure you that in the end, if all guidelines stated in the teachings I share with you are carefully followed, you will earn yourself a pretty decent amount of money beyond what you think was possible with Crypto; as high as 50 - 100x your investment capital.

Before we begin, I would love to seek a little favour from you; and the favour is this...

Forget everything you think you know about cryptocurrencies, and focus only on the teachings I'm about to share with you. There's a reason I asked of this favour; and it's simply because I know the majority of the people in the crypto space got sucked into cryptocurrencies through some fake gurus out there, or through friends with only little experience about the crypto market and other financial markets in general. It's very possible that these teachings you have learnt over the months or years would have messed with your crypto understanding.

The crypto space is filled with a lot of fake gurus; gurus that lack a deep understanding about how the crypto market actually works. Most of them do not practice what they teach; they are just out there to sell courses to you, they make their funds strictly on these courses sold out. The market doesn't pay them as they claim to be successful in their trading or investment skills. You should guard yourself and be careful of these fake gurus out there, and never fall for their tricks.

The honest truth is... You do not really need any so-called guru to teach you how to trade/invest into cryptocurrencies; there are a bunch of free resources on the internet that teaches the topic. All you need to do is jump onto the Google or YouTube website; and view some tutorials; and within some time you will find yourself trading/investing in cryptocurrencies already. Then you can gradually increase your crypto knowledge from there. Although, if you learn through this method you will waste a lot of time and you will definitely learn through the hard way. Initially, you will lose funds; but one very cool thing about this method of learning is that it guarantees you learn from your mistakes; which is a very good thing. This was exactly how I learnt to trade and invest in the crypto market. I'm a self-taught crypto trader and investor.

These sets of video guides I’ve prepared will teach you some of the basics of trading/investing in the crypto market; but its primary focus is not just teaching you how to trade cryptos. The truth is, I could teach you everything you need to know on how to buy and sell these coins or tokens across various platforms without receiving a single penny from you. Over the years, I have freely taught over a thousand students on how to trade the crypto market in the past and left them to themselves to figure out how the market works through experience; and I noticed many, if not all of them, lose money during their first few weeks of trading. Whereas, at my end; I was using the exact same knowledge which I usually share with all my students to trade and invest in the crypto market and I wasn't losing money in the long run. I guess this was simply due to the fact that I was more experienced in the field; and therefore, could process and interpret market data better. Because, that is all that crypto trading and investing is all about; processing market data; and taking appropriate decisions based on your interpretation of the data consumed.

I could teach you all important aspects of trading such as Risk Managements; fundamental analysis, technical analysis, sentimental analysis, on-chain analysis, understanding the various order types; safeguarding your cryptos e.t.c; and in the end, if I leave you all to yourself to trade and invest in the market without me giving you any form of hint on exactly what you should do, there's over a 90% chance you'd make the exact same mistakes every newbie traders and investors do make; and you'd still lose money on the long run. You will lose simply because I can teach you the technical expertise required; but the most important aspect; which is "REASONING" , can never be taught. You will have to learn that by yourself over a long period of time through constant practice.

For this very reason, I've officially stopped training students on how to trade and invest in the crypto market. Instead, I've decided I will spoon feed the people by showing them exactly what they should do, and how to do it. That is exactly why I've created these sets of video guide specially for you; a guide that shares my reasoning and market data interpretation with you; and I'm sorry to break it to you; I will definitely sell it to you for a little penny of what it is actually worth in terms of the financial value it will add to you. Consider this as a little gift from me to you.

When I began trading and investing into cryptocurrencies back then in 2017; I made some money. But this was due to the fact that 2017 was obviously a bullish year for all cryptocurrencies at that time; any dummy could blind-foldedly pick and invest into any crypto, and be profitable. But thereafter; at the end of the market bull run; I made a lot of mistakes; I found myself buying SHIT COINS thinking they’re great projects; I was being bullish on crypto every time; I had no idea when to get in and get out of the market; my emotions really messed with me; which caused me to lose a whole lots of money back to the market.

The major problem the people have with cryptocurrencies is not the lack of technical knowledge to buy and sell these coins or tokens. The honest truth is... Many people out there are fully aware of the process to buy and sell them. They are also fully aware of this simple fact “Buy low; and Sell high”; but there is a reason why over 90% of retail investors do the exact opposite; which causes them to lose part or all of their investments.

The real issue lies in their trading psychology; knowing the right coins or tokens to purchase; when to buy these coins or tokens and when to sell them e.t.c. As simple as these few issues listed may sound, it does take years and a lot of experience to master. These issues faced by crypto traders and investors are as a result of their lack of deep understanding of the crypto market.

For that reason, in these step by step video guides I have created for you, I will address these key issues and give you the exact step by step guidelines on what you should be doing in the crypto market at every point in time, throughout the entire four years duration of this crypto investment strategy.

Please, also note that for you to benefit the most from this process I'm about sharing with you, I will need you to trust my crypto decision making completely. Please kindly eradicate every form of fear and doubt whether this strategy would work or not. Trust me, it would definitely work out. It has worked many times in the past; and it will work again. The moment you begin to doubt the strategy/process, fear begins to set in; which in turn will cause you not to follow these guidelines strictly as instructed.

The crypto market, just as any other financial market out there, revolves in a cycle. The complete cycle always begins at a particular phase, and ends in another phase, and it continues so on and so forth in a loop, over and over again. I know some of you would say…”that's not entirely true; the crypto market is different, because it is being driven by a new market force each and every time”. Yes! You’re very correct by saying that. What drives the market during one cycle might not be what will drive the market during the next cycle. Truly, the driving force is different, but in the end; what really matters is how the people involved in the market will react to it. Humans will always react the exact same way to the market due to their emotions. It is how they are wired; and do not forget, the market is just one big picture showing how humans react to price changes at every point in time.

So, now that you know all these; without wasting any more time, let's jump right into it...

For the sake of the beginners who might be viewing this and don't know what cryptocurrencies are; I will begin this guide by introducing you to what cryptocurrencies are and introduce you to the two strategies which we will employ throughout the entire market cycle.

Cryptocurrency or just crypto for short is nothing more than a digital currency. You can think of a cryptocurrency as the digital version of the paper money you carry about in our pockets or wallets every day. The same way you can spend the paper money; or save it for future use; or send it to your loved ones across the globe; or buy and hold unto it for a very long period of time, hoping the value of the currency will increase over time; you can do the same for a cryptocurrency too.

A cryptocurrency unlike paper money is not controlled by a third party; that means there is no central authority or Central Bank responsible for increasing or decreasing its Supply.

The price or value of a cryptocurrency is also not determined by any Central authority. The crypto market is a free market; in a free market only demand and supply are the two factors that affect the price of the asset; that is; only Buyers and Sellers determine its price. The price of a crypto coin or token at any point in time is whatever price the seller is willing to sell; or whatever price the buyer is willing to buy.

The first cryptocurrency that existed was Bitcoin. I guess now you know why Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world. It was created in January 2009, by an anonymous person or group of people that goes by the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. Till this very day, no one knows who the creator is.

There are lots of strategies in which one can employ to trade or invest in these Crypto assets. I’m not going to be covering all these strategies; not because they are not useful or profitable strategies. But my sole aim for creating this guide is not to teach you how to trade; but instead, only teach what is required by the investment process and to position you to reap the most benefits at the end of the complete crypto market cycle, the cycle which has begun already. So, for that reason, we would ignore every other investment strategy and focus only on two strategies throughout the entire four years we have estimated for this process. The two strategies are:

The Buy and Hold investing strategy is simply the process of buying a crypto asset at a particular price, and holding onto the asset for a long period of time, regardless of price fluctuations in the market; and selling it at a higher price in the future to make profit. This particular strategy is considered to be the most basic and simplest method of investing in the crypto market. Being easy is the major reason you'd find a lot of crypto investors employing this strategy; except that most of them do it the wrong way, because they lack deep crypto understanding and experience.

Swing Trading on the other hand is very similar to the Buy and Hold strategy; except that in this strategy, the crypto asset bought is held for some days or weeks before selling at a higher price than the buy price.

Now that you know exactly what the Buy and Hold strategy is all about; it is important to note that; since the crypto asset we intend to buy will be held unto irrespective of a drop in its price, this means whatever asset we shall buy must be an asset we are very confident about to do well in the future.

I have promised earlier during the introductory part of this guide, that I will spoon feed you with everything you will ever need throughout the entire four years duration of this investment cycle; you don't need to worry or do anything tasking other than follow the simple sets of guidelines that lie ahead.

I have the perfect coins and tokens for you to buy and hold, and also the ones in which you will swing trade. There are only four coins or tokens which I would recommend for you to buy. I have spent over a year researching and studying these four asset’s behaviour for you. They are found to be one of the most underrated, but yet, very strong projects backing them. I am 101% confident about these crypto assets. And; if over the years as we progress; I discover and research any other coin or token; I will surely update you on it.

At this point, I think I will have to stop here; I don't want it to be too lengthy; for a guide that hasn't really provided any value yet.

In the series of guides that lied ahead, we would discuss in depth about these four crypto assets you should invest into; the perfect timing and proportion to acquire them for maximum profit, and how to store them securely. Also, we'd be looking at how to constantly increase your holdings of these four assets; and lots more.

If all these I have discussed appear to be the kind of investment you’re looking for, I’m readily available to be your personal guide on your crypto investment journey for a little one time payment. Simply send me a message on WhatsApp via the phone number I have included in my Nairaland Signature; and I will be more than willing to be your personal guide for the next four years.

And if you're not interested in becoming one of my paid student; we could still be friends on WhatsApp; I do all these not only for the gains, but for the brain and knowledge I shall derive.
Also, you're always free to chat me up and ask any crypto related questions if you wish; I will be more than willing to answer all your questions as long as the question asked isn't covered in the guide I share with all paid student. You could also chat me up to help conduct specific crypto research. I will gladly help you with all these without you becoming a paid student.

Please note that I can only be a personal crypto guide to about 25 students max.

Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by NgHotGirls: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Where is the video?
He will ask you to pay for it
Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by CryptoGuide: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2021
I have them stored on my PC.

ElectronicMoney:

Where is the video?
Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by CryptoGuide: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Of course! It's a paid guide; it's stated in the thread already. I'd definitely sell it to whoever needs my guide throughout the entire duration the investment cycle would take to mature. Do you expect that I constantly guide my Clients on what to do at every point in time for four years and answer all their questions even at awkward time of the night without receiving a reward?
If there would be a price dip in the market; it's my job to warn them and provide best solution before it happens to prevent loss of their fund. If they are out of the market, it's my duty to tell them when to get back in. e.t.c Do you still expect that I provide this service without a reward?

I could guide my Clients for free, but there's no reason why I should. The Crypto Guide academy which I represent is not a non profit organization; neither am I related or friends to any of my Clients which I offer crypto guides to; therefore, I do not owe them anything, and they owe me nothing. It's pure business transaction.

Whenever value is created, a reward must follow. That's how money exchange hands in the world; e.g A Landlord creates value by providing accommodation to his tenants; and in return, the tenants rewards the Landlord through rent. It's pure business and no one is hurt.

NgHotGirls:
He will ask you to pay for it

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by godmercy15(m): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2021
CryptoGuide:
Hello there!

PRACTICAL TRAINING ON CRYPTO TRADING

is a must for every Nigerian to learn even if it's cryptocurrency basis as transactions in Naira has become digital. I will teach you practically how to trade ( that is buy and sell) cryptocurrency or digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,etc. I will give you free signals and trade ideas for 30 days to help you make money immediately.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by nurain150(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by NgHotGirls: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2021
wink
CryptoGuide:
Of course! It's a paid guide; it's stated in the thread already. I'd definitely sell it to whoever needs my guide throughout the entire duration the investment cycle would take to mature. Do you expect that I constantly guide my Clients on what to do at every point in time for four years and answer all their questions even at awkward time of the night without receiving a reward?
If there would be a price dip in the market; it's my job to warn them and provide best solution before it happens to prevent loss of their fund. If they are out of the market, it's my duty to tell them when to get back in. e.t.c Do you still expect that I provide this service without a reward?

I could guide my Clients for free, but there's no reason why I should. The Crypto Guide academy which I represent is not a non profit organization; neither am I related or friends to any of my Clients which I offer crypto guides to; therefore, I do not owe them anything, and they owe me nothing. It's pure business transaction.

Whenever value is created, a reward must follow. That's how money exchange hands in the world; e.g A Landlord creates value by providing accommodation to his tenants; and in return, the tenants rewards the Landlord through rent. It's pure business and no one is hurt.

Re: A Must Read For All Crypto Investors & Newbies by Gee64: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Except for free Crypto Giveaway like I have on my signature below, I can't spend my hard-earned money on Crypto again.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel NG Secures Approval To Launch A Payment Service Bank In Nigeria / Crypto New: Loopring Coin And Enjin Coin Are Expected To See Bullish Runs / Nigerian Government Policies And What They Mean For The Nigerian Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.