|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,862,847 members, 6,868,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 11:38 AM
|8 Tips For Taking Care Of Suede Shoes by TILORMADE(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2021|
Tips for taking care of suede shoes
1) Regularly brush your suede shoes with only with a suede brush when dry. You're to brush only in one direction for little stains to avoid getting a worn out look. However,
To get rid of a scuff mark, go ahead and brush it vigorously back and forth to lift the grain back up.
2) Get a protective, water reppelant spray for your shoes to avoid unnecessary stress.
2) Do not clean your suede shoes with water as this will only make the shoes lose both it's texture and colour.
3) Use a soft bristle brush or a suede eraser to clean your shoes properly . Also, make sure your strokes are light and swift to avoid damaging the delicate fabric.
4) you can use steam and toothbrush to revive your suede shoes within few seconds of applying the stream on the shoes.
5) Dried stains like dirt should be treated differently from liquid ones. Rub off the dirt with a kneaded eraser or an emery board as a quick fix or use a small amount of white vinegar and a clean towel. This should be repeated until the stain disappears (for both salt and water stains).
6) Treat liquid spills with talcum powder or corn meal after using a towel to mop the liquid off the shoe. Leave overnight and then dust away the powder the following day.
7) To remove minor blemishes from your suede shoes, you can use a suede eraser which is also a good alternative especially when you're in a rush.
If all else fails, get a professional help or service.
If you've more tips not listed here, kindly share with us in the comment session.
Thanks for taking out time to read this post�.
Picture credit: pinterest
#tilormade tilormadee #childrenfashion #kidslover #tilorcuties #fashionforkids #sewingforkids #passionandfashion
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24