Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Understanding Envious People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding Envious People (451 Views)

Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / Obasanjo ‘desperately’ Envious Of Tinubu — Adamu Garba / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Envious People by akanbiaa(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Have you ever wondered why a neighbour that you though was good and nice to you all of a sudden becomes cold to you , or you start hearing that the person is bad mouthing you when you have any iota of success/progress coming into your life ?

Let me help you answer these question;

You see humans are not the same but we all want the same thing, that is to be happy but my happiness might not be your happiness and most humans are naturally greedy and will want to get things that they don't deserve even if it will cause pains to others directly or indirectly.

Envy means you have a feeling of bitterness of hate towards a person because you feel the person is better than you or have something that should be yours (deservedly or not) and it can make people to become toxic to the level of tarnishing other peoples image , verbal abuse , physical abuse ,emotional abuse ,psychological abuse, blackmail, wishing the person evil things and visiting evil spiritualist to try to cause the person pain.

I earlier said we all want to be happy but happiness are not the same for some people perhaps due to low self esteem or depression feel they can only get happy if the person they envy is in pains and trouble while others don't really care how other feel as long ad they are happy and the final set of people whom are very few are those who feel happier when they see others happy and progressing and always want to help others to be happy.

So which set do you belong to ?

Source: Self and fully copy righted on personal Facebook page.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Envious People by akanbiaa(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Hope the write up was educative to you all, your comments will go a long way to produce more educative /positive write ups.
Re: Understanding Envious People by Sijo01(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Envy is a devilish and witchcraft acts.

It's deadly and destroying.

Evil starts and ends with envy.

Infacts, I'm out of words to discribe it sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume / Commissioning The Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Today - Photos / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Don’t Seem To Work For 2+ Hours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.