Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost (20572 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
There's Something in PDP that weakens it's MEMBERS. If Care isn't taken fast and QUICKLY, SARAKI, WIKE, MAKERFI, ORTOM, BODE ETCETERA WILL BE FRUSTRATED LIKE GEJ AND FFK.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is even the political relevant of FFK? If not for the bad institutions we have in this country, FFK should be in jail by now. What a country rule by unfortunate people.

His Father was an Institution and he wants to be one like the Legend.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by AsawanaDgreat: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ffk is a disgrace to politicians in Nigeria
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tetrahedron:
His case is that of a simpleton

No. He is already a COMPLEX CHARACTER. A MINISTER UNDER OBASANJO CAN NEVER BE A SIMPLETON.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tetrahedron:
His case is that of a simpleton

No. He is already a COMPLEX CHARACTER. A MINISTER UNDER OBASANJO CAN NEVER BE A SIMPLETON.

Maybe you don't know who you are talking about. FFK has BLEEPED IGBOS TIRED. He is gunning for BOKOHARAM'S JUGULAR.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedTypical of a Yoruba man

This One is not AFONJA AND NOT A SCAVENGER
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by Jadeng: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
This man reminds me of an old movie by Jim Carey.... Titled Lair Lair.
You might want to see it.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by LongManAfrica: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
so what happens now.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
FFK= Shameless bingo

This one has Courage and focus. He has his long spoon to dine with APC.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
If my vomit has a very juicy pussy and two full heavy boobs, I don't mind going back to it over and over again!
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
bestman09:
grin

A leopard can never change it's spots. Hunger is really bad.

A Leopard is not an Hyena. One is constant in character
The other is KURA.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by Nicoswit(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Revelation4:
I am a Yoruba man and I agree to your statement just that you might be saying this because you are a tribal bigot. But that's true about Yorubas
Most politicans does that, it's not about being a yoruba
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by zomby(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don’t know why anyone is surprised, FFK is a known house rat that will do anything for food. Please keep in mind that a rat eats anything; tshirts, new paper, cheese, wood, jeans and so on.
So, please do not be surprised by FFK’s action, as the man is only doing what he’s born to do.

He represents what is wrong with our country Nigeria…If moving forward is our goal, people like FFK should not be allowed to hold any position….let him continue to do what he does best; jumping around for cheap food.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
twilliamx:
Hunger don ol am

He has his Education and Skills. He must SHINE THEM TO SUCCEED IN LIFE.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
thundafire:
Baba no get shame

Who is Baba?
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
What about you? Can you be voted for?
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
anambraamaka:
Men

Women will support him.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lanretoye:
Thats another buiseness,is ffk into social media business too?

FFK IS E-POLITICIAN.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abbeynomics:
Baba Obasanjo statement about him, has been prove right now. FFK seems to be practicing politics of where will i get food.

OBASANJO IS ONLY QUOTING YORUBA PROVERB, "UN AJE LEWA EYERE LEBO". Meaning, he has Education and Skills. His Parents have Trained him well. He must work to eat.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abbeynomics:
Baba Obasanjo statement about him, has been prove right now. FFK seems to be practicing politics of where will i get food.

OBASANJO IS ONLY QUOTING YORUBA PROVERB, "UN AJE LEWA EYERE LEBO". Meaning, he has Education and Skills. His Parents have Trained him well. He must work to eat and live.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Alimajiri people congress

But the PDP hasn't been better. Jonathan is now APC's Treasurer.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by armadeo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is even the political relevant of FFK? If not for the bad institutions we have in this country, FFK should be in jail by now. What a country rule by unfortunate people.

Even if he is not jailed. A man like this should be speaking to open air.

Nobody should even carry his news.

Useless shameless adult.

I'm not in shock sha. Nothing any nigerian politician will do to shock me.

Only if they give good governance will I be shocked.

1 Like

Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by Afikoo: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know you love football. I know you are a fan of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal , Liverpool, Real Madrid , Barca , Bayern , Man City , etc

But please , don't click on this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHYBoo75CvmNujQfmn6QCw?sub_confirmation=1
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nackdemall:
cheesy Stop disturbing FFK abeg ! All Politicians are Bassstards grin grin grin

BUHARI IS NOT A BASSSTARD. HE IS A NIGER REPUBLIC CITIZEN.HE IS NOT PATRIOTIC. HE CARES MORE FOR MIGER REPUBLIC THAN NIGERIA.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nackdemall:
cheesy Stop disturbing FFK abeg ! All Politicians are Bassstards grin grin grin

BUHARI IS NOT A BASSSTARD. HE IS A NIGER REPUBLIC CITIZEN.HE IS NOT PATRIOTIC. HE CARES MORE FOR MIGER REPUBLIC THAN NIGERIA.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by jditimiya(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who wan get shame for this country way hungry dey? My people make una leave make him try gather what him fit gather now before the change of power. This guy can not win election in his ward not talk of local government area.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by mkoabiola: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is for d money not for d masses.

Y are u all surprise

Fayose may b nx.

Politicians are shameless
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na only mad man go ever take this FFK serious lipsrsealed

REASONING with FFK IN HIS NEW MOVE IS NOT MADNESS.. IT'S FINDING SOLUTIONS TO PDP'S PROBLEMS.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by orisa37: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
noble2faith:
The way I con hate this FFK guy ehn! Aswearugad, if I see him one on one for one corner, I go eliminate am. angry

Murderer. That's why FUNAM IS LOOKING FOR YOUR TYPE EVERYWHERE.
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by Nanj(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Politics of where will I get food ����
Re: From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost by barcaboi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedTypical of a Yoruba man
A Yoruba man created Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo) / Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation / Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.