Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence (11968 Views)

Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu / Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (2) (3) (4)

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Agreed bt what do u have to offer?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let’s that from there. Less greed? Less corruption? Tell us so we can vote for u. undecided
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Godfullsam(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
I just hope this one will not wake up one morning and return to the same APC that he always criticise.

These polithiefians can not be trusted
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Beedude(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
I just pity Nigerians who take u guys serious. U will still wine and dine with those people when u see them.
Everything is just for the camera and media
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by kolnel: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
awaiting APC member. I'm sure he's joining the APC soon. Buhari and his cohorts are hell-bent on killing the opposition by starving them to death. Politicians with no source of livelihood. I pity the coming generations.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Ibkhaleel001: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol Whenever I see small small amateur wailers making mouth on social media, I just laugh. Even the founding fathers of Wailing have eaten their vomits. cheesy

Carry on Melaye tje guilible clown

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by nairaman66(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Dino and FFK are two sides of same coin ...

He will equally eats his words someday

Until then! We have to give him the benefit of doubt. But FFK is now a known snake all over.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by BruncleZuma: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Do come decamp make we rest.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Coronavirus1: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
very correct.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Unfortunately m, Dino is stuck with PDP. He cannot move to APC again. Lol.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Patson080(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Use many cam take call her.
RapistOnBail:

Make I leave politics for the unfortunate old cargos we call Elders in the society.

Abeg,

Who get format I go use for my white client.

The woman no get joy this season o.

She Dey demand video call and I no fit show her my ugly black face.

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Oracleforce: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

Dino Melaye

After you don chop your own national cake from them, you then come out to be showing audio accusation so as to gain popularity of the masses...
When you are with them, why can't you tell us all these...you bought series of cars with our own national cakes...you collected all kinds of bribes unjustly as a senator in the national assembly...
So, what are you telling me here?

If you no commot for my front Nah thunder to strike you and your entire lineage....

Set awon Oleeeeeee!
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Mexicanbreed: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
We know, tell us sumtin els

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Jerewise332(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Alaye shut up
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by kestolove95(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Dino malaye has taken ova from ffk
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Coldie(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Even Dino melaye low key wishes he can join Apc
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Mexicanbreed: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2021
dynicks:
FFK don highlight new level show these people on how to gain favour and acquire new grounds...

Lol...I see this has become the new scope to take migrate enter moving train
.....Be like say I go begin throw jabs at dangote....You never can tell....sometime in future he could appoint me as one of his members board of trustees...

FFK THE NEW GURU!...abeg I dey class...make I dey jot the various steps down...
You wuked

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by RapistOnBail: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Patson080:
Use many cam take call her.
Thanks OG
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Gobdddd(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Me, I won't be surprised to hear this one has joined APC too.

fergie0o1:

Dino Melaye
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by sabreal: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
He want to decamp too

Trust politicians at your own peril.

Check that statement: 'those we agree and those we disagree'

Xscape1993:
Everybody knows this SDM.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by ojesymsym: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK said worse things than this, but where is he now?
Make una go siddon.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by deeva2: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK..AWON TI FFK..WE KNOW UNA TYPE
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by bjdon: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2021
The same Dino will soon defect to APC and call Buhari the best President ever in the history of man! smiley
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Kaykaydavid1919: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2021
God punish u all. All d people dat campaign and support Bihari to come in as president of Nigeria. D main man is in London seriously sick. God punish.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Talknochip(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2021
You guys are all the same.. tomorrow now, we go hear say you too don decamp...
yeye pipul
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Ibkhaleel001: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Buhari and Tinubu possess one fine quality.
They don't give attention to the tantrums of those they are already far ahead. They hurtfully ignore their detractors.
While El-Rufai brutalis*s and leaves his detractors to their rantings while they writhe in emotional anguish. Any wonder no FCT minister is yet to match his performance in Abuja?
They are two important qualities an effective leader should have.
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Patrioticman007(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Nackdemall:
cheesy. Look who is talking grin grin grin

Tell them the truth, a pot cannot be calling the kettle black.

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by IbileIfe: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK said worse things and today he is dining and winning with President Muhammadu Buhari.
The time has come for the Nigerian masses to mob and lynch all these political liars and opportunists and scammers
We should get rid of them.

Bode George: PDP Must Conduct Fresh Convention If North Picks 2023 Ticket / Osun APC Primary: Aregbesola’s Group Says They Wont Leave The Party / All 16 APC Ward Executives, Supporters Defect To PDP In Sokoto