Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures (3914 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2021
The government of Nigeria has said that IPOB is a terror group that is stockpiling arms across Nigeria, killing people and burning down government buildings, all in the effort to justify their terrorist tag on the group. While nobody has shown any credible proof, beyond mere rumour, that IPOB has killed anyone, the proof of herdsmen slaughtering people are everywhere

All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in one state in the North. Lets just assume that IPOB are the unknown gunmen, there has been less than 15 deaths attributed to UGM

But killer herdsmen slaughtered twice that number in a single day. Below are the bodies of over 30 men slaughtered in Shikaan Mbagena Kpav community in Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State in May this year

So the question is this, if we assume that IPOB are unknown gunmen and have less than 15 deaths attributed to them, that makes them terrorists, why is the killer herdsmen with over 30 deaths in a single day, in one single state, not regarded as terrorists by this government? Why is it that the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians every year are not considered terrorists by this government?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Wtf? This is gross

Btw, the thing is that, most of u don't know the meaning of terrorism.

Most Igbos will prefer the name bandits to terrorists, ask them what's the difference, they don't know.

I remembered when someone on NL was angry that Igbos are called terrorist group while FH aren't labelled terrorist, I told him FH aren't terrorists and he called me afonja. To the ipig, terrorist are those that kills more people and invade communities

Bunch of illiterate piglets

4 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
The thing is that, most of u don't know the meaning of terrorism.

Most Igbos will prefer the name bandits to terrorists, ask them what's the difference, they don't know.

I remembered when someone on NL was angry that Igbos are called terrorist group while FH aren't labelled terrorist, I told him FH aren't terrorists and he called me afonja. To the ipig, terrorist are those that kills more people and invade communities

He's not an illiterate.

You people should know the meaning of words before using it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Decency2020(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2021
I have always said that hatred for the Igbos has made us not to see what is happening to us

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Idiko1: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
How on earth did these young men allow themselves to be massacred by foreign elements in the neck of their wood?
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Ekejoestar(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

Mr lecturer, at the end of the day you end up making no point

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by loveth360(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
One Nigeria zombies are drived by hatred for Biafra.

Just the name Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

He's not an illiterate.

You people should know the meaning of words before using it.
illiterate=ignorant or having less than expected familiarity on issues

1 Like

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Idiko1:
How on earth did these young men allow themselves to be massacred by foreign elements in the neck of their wood?
What should dey have done ? Fight people with ak47 ?
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
The power that be is behind the fulani killers.
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
illiterate=ignorant or having less than expected familiarity on issues
Have IPOB done half of what Mandela ANC did ? Not even 10%

U look at the end goal of a group n base your support

Do u enjoy Nigeria as it is today ? What are you n your people doing about it ?

IPOB is not perfect but remaining in Nigeria is not an option

U have NINAS , u have lower Niger republic how many times have u promoted them ?
How many times have u promoted Niger delta republic ?

Or u expect fulanis to one day say we no longer interested in Nigeria let's come and talk ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by perez100: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
@richmond500, - But Fulani Herdsmen are tagged " the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world. So, what do you have to say about this - Mr uneducated fellow claiming to be educated?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

So sir, can you out of the depth of your wisdom educate this house on the difference between terrorist and bandit

5 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Idiko1: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

What should dey have done ? Fight people with ak47 ?

Even if invaders were army division strength, the sons of the soil could manage to seize one AK-47 and deal some serious blows. Against all odd, Nigeria was the best arm supplier to Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Emergingnation(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
[s]The thing is that, most of u don't know the meaning of terrorism.

Bunch of illiterate piglets[/s]

5 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Idiko1:

Even if invaders were army division strength, the sons of the soil could manage to seize one AK-47 and deal some serious blows. Against all odd, Nigeria was the best arm supplier to Biafra.
This is not a war ...there was a reason asaba was massacred n igbos of south east were not

They are taken unawares oga they can't do little without arms ..it's not a face-off

2 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Have IPOB done half of what Mandela ANC did ? Not even 10%

U look at the end goal of a group n base your support

Do u enjoy Nigeria as it is today ? What are you n your people doing about it ?

IPOB is not perfect but remaining in Nigeria is not an option

U have NINAS , u have lower Niger republic how many times have u promoted them ?
How many times have u promoted Niger delta republic ?

Or u expect fulanis to one day say we no longer interested in Nigeria let's come and talk ?
Is there anyone forcing Ipob to remain in Nigeria?
I'm case u no know, Ipob is on their own, I have never seen any reputable Igbo man come to support Ipob so don't even think Ipob is Igbo

1 Like

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
perez100:
@richmond500, - But Fulani Herdsmen are tagged " the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world. So, what do you have to say about this - Mr uneducated fellow claiming to be educated?
this is from Forbes, I no see FH

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2018/12/05/deadliest-terrorist-groups-in-the-world/?sh=639649342b3e

1 Like

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Emergingnation(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
[s]Is there anyone forcing Ipob to remain in Nigeria?
I'm case u no know, Ipob is on their own, I have never seen any reputable Igbo man come to support Ipob so don't even think Ipob is Igbo[/s]
Says chronic unity beggar stunts...

IGBO is IPOB , IPOB is IGBO,

Even the lifeless and dementia dullard in Aso rock recognized that..

3 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says chronic unity beggar stunts...

IGBO is IPOB , IPOB is IGBO,

Even the lifeless and dementia dullard in Aso rock recognized that..
Buhari never said that, Ode.

Ohaneze and most notable people including politicians have denied Ipob
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
I'm case u no know, Ipob is on their own, I have never seen any reputable Igbo man come to support Ipob so don't evebn think Ipob is Igbo
But most igbos want biafra that no man can deny ...what of your people are u Happy in Nigeria ? What are u doing it u are not happy

3 Likes

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by KILLTHECOWS(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
I'm case u no know, Ipob is on their own, I have never seen any reputable Igbo man come to support Ipob so don't even think Ipob is Igbo
how is ipob getting their fund?..and how many northerners are in support of their newly discovered oil well(Boko Haram)
You don't even know what you are saying..
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Emergingnation(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
Buhari never said that, Ode.

Ohaneze and most notable people including politicians have denied Ipob
He said it., Igbo isn't different from IPOB..

As for Ohaneze and politicians, they're irrelevant in the scheme of things in Igboland,

On going sit-at home order justify that..

1 Like

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
how is ipob getting their fund?..and how many northerners are in support of their newly discovered oil well(Boko Haram)
You don't even know what you are saying..
name 3 notable people in support of ipob
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emergingnation:
He said it., Igbo isn't different from IPOB..

As for Ohaneze and politicians, they're irrelevant in the scheme in Igboland,

On going sit-at home order justify that..
Elected governors are irrelevant, na u kon deh relevant
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Admissionclass: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
If they keep killing there people like this in thirty years time southern Kaduna indigenes will be no more..
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

But most igbos want biafra that no man can deny ...what of your people are u Happy in Nigeria ? What are u doing it u are not happy
Life is individual race.

I have always moved with the positive mindset that failure is not a person but a mindset.

Irrespective of where I find myself, Nigeria or not, I'll definitely make it

1 Like

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Emergingnation(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
Elected governors are irrelevant, na u kon deh relevant
They're irrelevant ! They have lost control over the populars due to their greed and sale out over the years...

No one take them serious , cos they don't represent the masses, except their selfish interest
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by FreedomArmy: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oyigboupdate I will always invite you for a thread like this.
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
Life is individual race.

I have always moved with the positive mindset that failure is not a person but a mindset.

Irrespective of where I find myself, Nigeria or not, I'll definitely make it
Is it about making it ? I have made my biggest money under this buhari region

Last year was most successful year for igbos financially , we made billions off Nigerians selling inflated goods

Igbos are still largely making money under Nigeria

But we are talking of structure here

Are your people structurally ok ? Are u happy with the structure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by richmond500: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emergingnation:
They're irrelevant ! They have lost control over the populars due to their greed and sale out over the years...

No one take them serious , cos they don't represent the masses, except their selfish interest
politicians are corrupt worldwide but they are legally known as the voice of the people and no group is bigger than its govt.
Re: If You Think That IPOB Is A Terrorist Group Then You Should See These Pictures by Spicycat(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
A terrorist trying to use terrorism to justify his terrorist activities, don't worry continue with the killings in the south east since it's not up to the numerus herdsmen killing in Banue.
Y'all terrorist days numbered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba / Obidient Conference Holding At The Oriental Hotels In Lagos - Photo / "He's Holding Meeting With Tinubu" - PDP Reacts To CJN Olukayode Ariwoola Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.