Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Just Rented A New Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Rented A New Shop (650 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / I Need A Good Barber To Manage A New Shop Within Enugu / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Rented A New Shop by Shigo1390: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Please I need mature minds on what business to do, just rented a new shop so now I want good advice on what business to go into.....all opinions are welcome..

081 061 99 791

1 Like

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Seakay(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
What was ur plan before/when renting a new shop? Follow ur heart and God will bless the business.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by FreeStuffsNG: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Shigo1390:
Please I need mature minds on what business to do, just rented a new shop so now I want good advice on what business to go into.....all opinions are welcome..

081 061 99 791
Congratulations.
Although it would have been better you have the business idea, test it first or do a period of apprenticeship/mentoring under someone knowledgeable and experienced in that business before you rent a shop.

However, you can check out this free collection of over 1000 business ideas and directory of money sources.
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund
You can download the book for free from FreeStuffsNG

Don't allow them derail and defraud you with phoney get rich schemes, investments and HYIPs. Those things are not businesses and you may end up sacrificing your business goal .

May God give the wisdom, strength and customers to excel in business. I wish you all the best.

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by richmondefosa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
You rented a shop without a valid business in mind. undecided
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by waleyp(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shouldn't you know what to sell before renting a shop?
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by oazeez1991(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Op, dat was a mistake u made up dia. U shudn't av rent a shop without a business in mind already. Dat's not a gud strategy. More like campaigning afta election. Well, I pray u find smtin worthy.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Zico777(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmondefosa:
You rented a shop without a valid business in mind. undecided
I am more confused than u!
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Splinz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
How can you rent a shop without first having in mind what you want to use it for?

Strange.

1 Like

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Higgies(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shigo1390:

081 061 99 791
- Provisions
- Dry Cleaning/laundry
- Daily contribution / gather and pack
- Mini Bakery
I can go on ...
By the way I'm personally into bakery business
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Ademat7(m): 12:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Shigo1390:

081 061 99 791
bread: it's a daily meal
frozen foods: it's an all season biz
Sell soup ingredients : palm oil, maggi, tomatoes, etc
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Pojomojo: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Author PerfectMatchNG:
I am glad you looking doing business because, employment is counted money-
Anonymous

1. You have the great opportunity of affiliate marketing. Get any program that rewards cash for referrals, print the marketing catch along with your links and paste everywhere paste able. (Passive income)

2. You can also sell 2nd hand clothes to girls and reap money like a pro. (Risk of debt)

3. Also, register as a POS agent in your location, people can make withdrawal from you without going to far to make money withdrawal. (High risk of robbery)

4. Organise interdepartmental beauty peagents or month-end shows. For church youths (You need support from stakeholders)

5. Open a shop for gas refill and also sell hotplates. (Low risk)

6. Soccer viewing center if the your area doesn't have a common viewing center. (Low risk)

7. Open a well packaged Akara joint. Trust me, you will build a house from this. (Low risk if you can put your pride aside)

8. Laundry service. (Low risk)

9. Video games & snooker joint. (Low risk)

10. Fast food joint or Indomie & eggs, kinda business. (Low risk but your gf may suffer if you do not manage your time well)

Business Ideas To Avoid

* Betshop
* Prostitution
* Sale of stolen items
* Malpractice agent
* Pimpin'
* Gigalo

My one Kobo advice
Find time to learn a skill in a relevant trade. It'll keep you many steps ahead of your peers and secure your future better.

In the meantime, join them on telegram channel (check signature on my profile)
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Kul3ger(m): 1:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Okay, I understand cases where you have to quickly “secure” the place before it's taken --- particularly in potential high-traffic areas.

But then, it seems you’re giving too few details. You may need to say more about yourself, perhaps:

Qualification/expertise/skill/passion
Budget
Store location
Etc

In fact, e be like you never ready. When 6 months for the rent don go, you go come back with better details.

You carry money rent shop, rent don de count, yet you never even know watin you wan sell. Where una for de see this money.

Kuku put one chair, table and fan there make you de see “office” go every morning na.

1 Like

Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by Shigo1390: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kul3ger:
Okay, I understand cases where you have to quickly “secure” the place before it's taken --- particularly in potential high-traffic areas.

But then, it seems you’re giving too few details. You may need to say more about yourself, perhaps:

Qualification/expertise/skill/passion
Budget
Store location
Etc

In fact, e be like you never ready. When 6 months for the rent don go, you go come back with better details.

You carry money rent shop, rent don de count, yet you never even know watin you wan sell. Where una for de see this money.

Kuku put one chair, table and fan there make you de see “office” go every morning na.

Lol
Re: I Just Rented A New Shop by sammirano3: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Haaa opari. Your case is different

(1) (Reply)

A Sportbetting Shop With Playstation Gaming Center And POS For Sale. / Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. / Fraudulent Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.