Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz (4596 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Original UK Used Iphones And Samsung's By Psalmz / Seeking For Referrals For Psalmz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by jeff2010(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2021
princeeze1:
Bear your cross, you took people here for granted. You initiated a settlement plan via third party with psalmz and never bothered to inform the house, we got to know from a third party was the reason you went silent. What stopped you from updating via other thread when the original thread was closed? You were cajoled not to? People would have been able to deciphy it was delay tactics, when you eventually came along, you excuse was lame and you went MIA again, you want us to be calling you on phone abi? No one deserves to cry more than the bereaved. On a second thought, how come someone with a known address to you, no distance barrier was able to do all these to you and easily got off the hook. Somethings are better handled outside, we can only call him out at most.
The other thread was closed before I could give updates and then again I mentioned refunds were being initiated in other threads I was mentioned.
He's never at his shop and truthfully, I no get the resources to go after him in person...

Anyways, I only came to warn others about him.
You all should beware of his new handles
Could easily be identified

14 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by leesamyoung(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2021
jeff2010 on top your matter I was ban, they release me yesterday from nairaland prison, saying what on my mind will definite get me ban again but you yourself you no try, People like clitraider that are defending you getting ban and you no drop update, well Seun you are letting psalmz and his sympathizer giving bad name to your forum

10 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by jeff2010(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2021
leesamyoung:
jeff2010 on top your matter I was ban, they release me yesterday from nairaland prison, saying what on my mind will definite get me ban again but you yourself you no try, People like clitraider that are defending you getting ban and you no drop update, well Seun you are letting psalmz and his sympathizer giving bad name to your forum
Boss no vex, they close the thread and I been wan see the outcome of the supposed refunds.

9 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Praxtech: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
jeff2010:

The other thread was closed before I could give updates and then again I mentioned refunds were being initiated in other threads I was mentioned.
He's never at his shop and truthfully, I no get the resources to go after him. in person...

What are his new handles?
Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Babalegba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
jeff2010:

He's never at his shop and truthfully, I no get the resources to go after him in person...

What many people don't get is that most of the people advertising on nairaland and online platforms don't really have a shop and the goods are not theirs. They work with shop owners by advertising the goods and putting their own commission on top ,so they win and the shop owners win as well.I don't know Psalmz level of education but he has messed up badly even by primary six standards. It takes ages to build a reputation but seconds to destroy it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Poopypants: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Op , post his number ..

Everyone I suggest saving his number as scammer on your phones, so that Truecaller will pick that up and register and warn people calling him..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Praxtech: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Poopypants:
Op , post his number ..

Everyone I suggest saving his nu.mber as scammer on your phones, so that Truecaller will pick that up and register and warn people calling him..
Check his profile. The number is widely available
Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by jeff2010(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
I keep getting my mentions deleted.
Seems they are protecting this dude and encouraging his activities here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by allandutch: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
The way that original thread was closed shows the rot not just in Nairaland but in Nigeria generally.

Ishilove came to the thread messed up whatever credibility she might have had and insulted all that weren't saying amen to her assertions.

Dragnet closed the thread because the Op made a probability statement, it was as if he was waiting for the OP to get angry, so used someone else to light him up. He wasn't concerned for the injustice done to the young man, neither was he concerned with the blanket statement made by the other lady. It truly showed the bias in the hearts of men.

A cry for justice was shushed, maybe one day the person that silenced it will cry, and nobody could hear him or her cry.

Jeff2010, if possible don't stop with your cry for justice. Paste the guy's contact as a scammer everywhere with all his details you have. Use SM as a weapon, the wrong the guy did today must bite him tomorrow.

A guy created a thread about amgray logistics scamming him. The thread was sanitized. I had like 4 posts on the thread deleted.

The behavior of Nairaland mods can be really disgusting at times. Bunch of fücking Hitlers.

9 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by skywalker240(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
jeff2010:
I keep getting my mentions deleted.
Seems they are protecting this dude and encouraging his activities here
i just pray the both of you come together and reason things amicably, this mess is getting nasty.

myself and alot of nairalanders over here have much respect for psamlz.

i think both of you should find a common ground.

By the way can you breif me what really happened?

2 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by jeff2010(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
skywalker240:

i just pray the both of you come together and reason things amicably, this mess is getting nasty.

myself and alot of nairalanders over here have much respect for psamlz.

i think both of you should find a common ground.

By the way can you breif me what really happened?
https://www.nairaland.com/6740260/beware-ordeal-psalmz

3 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by YouAreUseless: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Psalmz is a scammer, cc dragnet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by tivta(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Now i am scared of patronising sellers on nairaland.
Seems jumia would be better with their return policy...

6 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Cassie74: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
tivta:
Now i am scared of patronising sellers on nairaland.
Seems jumia would be better with their return policy...

You should.. that's how one Steph001001 scammed me of 80k+ for Amazon till today..I believe he has even opened a new account now..

2 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by jeff2010(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Its funny how comment about psalmz are being deleted! Even mine. It's obvious they are working overtime to protect him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Lamzee(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Dragnet
You closed his previous thread without any tangible reason, the said man is yet to find a solution to Jeff’s issue, yet, they keep deleting his mentions. Why do like to oppress each other with power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Joanne07: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thanks to Seun and his moderators protecting thieves!
For that very reason I'll be on every post of psalmz and joyceaile...
I'll make it my mission on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joanne07:

This is the exact way Nigeria functions.
It is crystal clear that we the citizen of Nigeria are the major architect of her problem.

In Nigeria victims of abuse are always bullied by those in power except if u re also an influential person in the country.

I ve been following ur case with Psalmz from the previous thread but I neva commented on it cos I honestly felt u guys would be able to come to a round table to solve the diffs.

I was amazed when I saw Dragnet close the previous thread without any reason for doing so but on the other hand I thot the issue had been resolved and that was the reason for the closure.

I was shocked when u opened this new thread and u gave update on the issue that it was yet to be resolved and the new antics being used by Psalmz.

Looking at the issue like our dear Nation Nigeria.
I'm honestly wondering if influential people like Ishilove was the one calling out a seller on this forum, would Dragnet Ve closed the thread or banned her.
I doubt.

@Dragnet, it would be very nice if u can pls tell us the reason the previous thread was closed and why Jeff's acct was banned.
I am sure U ve ur reasons wch may not be clear to many people foll9this case cos it is clear to the blind that Psalmz played a fast one on Jeff but neva expected this outcome.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Joanne07: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:

It is crystal clear that we the citizen of Nigeria are the major architect of her problem.

In Nigeria victims of abuse are always bullied by those in power except if u re also an influential person in the country.

I ve been following ur case with Psalmz from the previous thread but I neva commented on it cos I honestly felt u guys would be able to come to a round table to solve the diffs.

I was amazed when I saw Dragnet close the previous thread without any reason for doing so but on the other hand I thot the issue had been resolved and that was the reason for the closure.

I was shocked when u opened this new thread and u gave update on the issue that it was yet to be resolved and the new antics being used by Psalmz.

I'm honestly wondering if influential people like Ishilove was the one calling out a seller on this forum, would Dragnet Ve closed the thread or banned her.
I doubt.

@Dtagnet, it would be very nice if u can pls tell us the reason the previous thread was closed and why Jeff's acct was banned.
I am sure U ve ur reasons wch may not be clear to many people foll9this case cos it is clear to the blind that Psalmz played a fast one on Jeff but neva expected this outcome.

She's obviously the one pulling strings for him, go through her posts and you would see where she openly flaunts her influence

2 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Stanchem029: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
The same way one of them is collaborating with Anthony m okeke. The fraudste* impersonating Nwankwo Celestine.

3 Likes

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Ola17: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:

I doubt.

@Dragnet, it would be very nice if u can pls tell us the reason the previous thread was closed and why Jeff's acct was banned.

Like you, I also followed the previous thread and read from page 1 to 18.

Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria. If you ever wonder why things don’t work in that country the way it’s supposed to, this incident will answer your question. Honestly I’m heartbroken to see how an obvious injustice and fraud was suppressed and the victim intimidated into submission.

It’s unfortunate that Seun uses his platform to perpetuate/condone this unacceptable behavior.

Time will tell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Poopypants: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joanne07:
thanks for this ..

(1) (2) (3)

Google Android Tablet Pc / Long Lasting Laptop Power Bank Charger For Sale @ 12k / Dell Latitude E7240 (118gb Ssd, 12gb Ram, Core15, Backlit) 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.