Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) (681 Views)

Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by saphiere(f): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian music producer, Samuel Oguachuba, known professionally as Samklef has shown off his first house in the United States of America.

The producer who posted the video of his new house on his IG page claimed American rappers, Jay-Z and Kanye West have reached out to him and they want him to work with them.

The excited producer said nobody ever thought he was going to make it big.

He wrote:
“My 1st property in America. Work in silence. Politicians, Pastors, Artist, All my street guys, we no Dey fight again. We don settle. Tag all your politicians to come wash their money.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT5A_TEppRL/

Some top celebrities like 2baba have congratulated him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U23pq2hpeto

https://.com/nigerian-producer-samklef-shows-off-his-first-house-is-america/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by saphiere(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good
Re: Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by theInterpreter: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
no feminist trash today?
Re: Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by Aidejay(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
So he's indirectly telling us that he acquired this property via the proceeds of money laundering. He's also inviting people to come and wash(launder) money alongside him as it will add to his profits. work in silence Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by saphiere(f): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:
no feminist trash today?
YES SIR!

Re: Nigerian Producer Samklef Shows Off His First House Is America (video) by theInterpreter: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:
YES SIR!
that's good I see you're getting better
help me greet that bro that did the wonders
be a good girl from now on wink

(1) (Reply)

‘from An Okada Rider To A Bbnaija Housemate’ – The Biography Of Whitemoney / Finally, Bobrisky Reveals Why He Transform Gender To Become A Woman / Angry Fans Reacts To The Davido, Angel Video, Says He’s Too Accessible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.