Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Deplorable Condition Of The Nigerian Police Barracks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Deplorable Condition Of The Nigerian Police Barracks (208 Views)

See The Deplorable Condition Of An Ado-ekiti Bridge / Fire Guts Police Barracks In Lagos / See The Deplorable State Of A Primary School In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deplorable Condition Of The Nigerian Police Barracks by cassidyjosh(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Took a stroll along independence way Kaduna and I decided to pass through the police barracks and I was shocked to see the damaged condition of our police barracks and to think that men who swore oaths to serve their country will live in such a deplorable condition breaks my heart, I observed with disdain how broken sewers sprout out shit with open gutters, broken fences, ruptured roofings with a big pile of waste laid up right in the middle. My question is are funds not made available for the renovation of such places ? Is this how the FG treat police officer who are even the lowest paid in the country and yet they sacrifice their lives. What do you think? Police officers are humans too and they deserve better.

Re: The Deplorable Condition Of The Nigerian Police Barracks by Aidejay(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Quack drainage
Quack waste disposal
Quack infrastructure. Quack living conditions.

Lemme tell you, money must have been budgeted to maintain these things, but some people within the police force heirarchy cornered and swallowed it.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Modern Home Furniture From Vanity Living / Singer, Yemi Alade Reveals The Reasons She Has Been Losing Friends / Student Arrested For Trying To Disrupt Exam Not Prepared For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.