Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Learn How To Make Money Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Learn How To Make Money Online (270 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn How To Make Money Online by veronica30: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
So you’ve clicked about on the internet looking for how to learn how to make money online tutorials and maybe you’ve fallen for a few scams. It’s not nice, is it? When you fall for those scams you find out down the line that you have wasted not only money, but also time and effort…

You may be thinking, “what’s the point?” You might even be about ready to give up. You might be the most determined person in the world. Either way, you found this article, didn’t you? And that means that there is still hope

If only I can persuade you not to think that all make money online “schemes” are scams. There are lots of legitimate ways to make money online…possibly hundreds or even into the thousands.

Now…the thing you need to let sink in when tackling this tricky subject is that scammers always try to convince you that their “push button 100% passive income business models” are the best thing since sliced bread and everyone else is the scammer.

Please don’t fall for it. It never works. What you need to do is learn and take action on what you learn on a daily basis. Answer these questions and see what kind of score you get…you will then be able to decide on what to do from the moment you finish reading this post.

Do you want to build a legitimate home based business?
Do you want to (one day) fire your boss?
Can you write blogs or articles? (Same things really.)
Are you a stay at home mom or dad?
Are you a student looking for ways to supplement your tuition fees?
Are you a retiree that wants a new challenge?
Do you give up when the first tiny little difficulty arises or are you patient and determined?
Are you passionate about any particular subjects?

If you can answer most of the above questions with a yes, then that means you are ready to go to an affiliate marketing university. It’s time to get you back to school.

If you can be patient and you are ready to learn how to choose a niche (topic), how to do keyword research, how to build a website, how to write content for your website and maintain a positive attitude then I can assure you that you need to be doing affiliate marketing. Take my word for it. It’s just blogging!

To read further: Seo company names

how to learn how to make money online
How To Learn How To Make Money Online For Free?
Allow me to introduce you to Wealthy Affiliate’s online training school for bloggers and affiliate marketers, or internet marketers as a broader term. If you are still into the idea of earning money online then you need to start a free membership with this awesome platform that caters for complete newbies to super affiliates, it misses no level of knowledge.

The free membership at this online training facility is enough to suffice for a complete beginner. More experienced people may want to go for premium membership which costs $47 a month and includes 25 websites. I would definitely go for a free membership if I were a newbie because then you know you don’t have to pay a penny. Try it out for style first then decide on whether to remain a free member or go premium.

There are video tutorials galore – trust me on this, there are so many you won’t know what to do with them all. But they are all in sequence and they are all step by step.

There are free websites and there are paid dotcom websites which cost from $10 to $15 dollars a year. Consider the cost at hostgator or bluehost…It’s far more for hosting per year than at Wealthy Affiliate. Theoretically you could be running 25 awesome websites for $47 a month or just 2 free websites for you to practice on. You can always go premium later.

There are tools like keyword research tools that you can use for free. There is hosting for your website whether you choose free or your own dotcom domain name. I recommend this online training school to anyone who wants to make a legitimate work from home (or anywhere) based business and I recommend you do the same. It will open your eyes to vast potential.

There are literally millions of niches untapped, millions of keywords left unused and millions of ideas that you could use. Wealthy Affiliate will help you to discover those niches, those keywords and those ideas.

To join up for a free trial (Starter Account) then go here and you will get two free websites to practice on. You will also get lots of other freebies but I will simply let you discover them all for yourself.

Visit Here: danielalarcon.com

If you want to read more about Wealthy Affiliate and what it can do for you, go here.

(1) (Reply)

How To Link Google Analytics To Adsense / Bbnaija: Maria Exposed For Dating Married Man / Nigerians Intensify Search For ₦6,000 Iphone 13 On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.