Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno (29329 Views)

FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Eagle360(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Same polithievies
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Memphitz357: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
If Shamelessness were to be a human being,it's FFK.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Stubborngirl: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK na cruise

Local Foods In Nigeria For Good Eye Health

https://kingsmedics.com/local-foods-in-nigeria-that-are-good-for-the-eye/
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Ibomrep(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please help a brother �, how can I upload a post on naiiraland? cry[b][/b]
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Techhybeam: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
So Reno is on Nairaland

Someone should help summarize the video�
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by NaijaNaWaa: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lori iro! Shehu Sani left APC for PRP long ago. So, there's no loss to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by treatise: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Former President Jonathan and I to FFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xh-2YC4-po

Shehu Sani was from PRP to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Nonexisting1: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
This one forgot to use a more discreet account to post this. I laughed hard the other day when FFK used one of his monikers to make a post to defend his move to APC.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Lovenorth: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
FKK is a big fish for us in APC grin. He has accomplished his task before he came to our fold KANU and IGBOHO are now history grin cheesy. The useless Igboho is now begging to be deported to Nigeria the country he disliked grin

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Jerryherd: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Chaiiii. Smack down

Make Fani Kayode no go pour sand sand Yama Yama for where Online Pastor and Cashivist dey chop... Deji Adeyanju would soon issue a disclaimer.. , soon Aisha Yesufu

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by UltimateSpice: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmn...
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by josite: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Former President Jonathan and I to FFK

Very confused.u telling them they have the spirit of God and also ask them to follow their intellect.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by bitbillionaire: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okay. Noted
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by kjhova(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
psychologist:
Omo this will be interesting

Even tho I abhor apc and all that concerns it, I love Fani Kayode because he is witty and know his onions, most especially his command of English.

I know he will respond to Reno, and I will be delligently waiting grin I like seeing too intelligent people face off..

As a non partisan, let me grab my popcorn

You ABHOR APC and you are NON PARTISAN?

How now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by ecolime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:

Reno, good to know you are on Nairaland.

We are not being emotional. The honest truth you all have your price. I only pity the gullible masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Alexis11: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Las las all these guys are on Nairaland including Reno and FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by EILTD(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
wwwihy:
Reno is the op..who gets time to copy this fugitive video from YouTube and be placing here on nairaland for views. He is preparing ground work for his master, former President and himself for impeding decamp to APC
Exactly
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Abbeyme: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno is doing damage control for FFK.

Period.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by frankmoney(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno should shut up ... FFK isn't the first politician to defect .. Atiku that has been moving up and down nko.

As much as I hate ffk .. politics is all about interest especially in Nigeria.

And for your information both shehu Sani and ffk are politically irrelevant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Masterito(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK talk too much swearing up and down, same can't be said of Atiku.
PDPdestroyer:
What's all the fuss about FFK's defection to another party? Is he the first politician to do so? Wasn't he at one time in APC before moving to PDP? Didn't Atiku defect from APC to PDP? Didn't Obaseki defect from APC to PDP? I didn't see anyone make a mountain of a molehill whenever politicians defect from APC to PDP, it only becomes an issue whenever it's the other way round. The level of hypocrisy in this country is of astronomical proportions
....and for those with single digit IQ who have been cheering FFK and describing him as "man with balls" and with all other appellations when he was in your camp, well, suck it up, we warned you he's a crackhead and an unstable fellow. Moreover, he never signed any pact or agreement with you to always support PDP.
As the saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice, then shame on me" ....FFK has succeeded in fooling you multiple times because you allowed yourselves to be driven by hate instead of rationality. Please save us the sermons, your favourite attack dog, FFK, has gone to APC(not like he's of any value to the party anyway) and there's nothing any of you can do about it than rant all day on nairaland!
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Elzakzaky: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Validated:
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?
So what political base does omo kirikiri have?

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Shollay86(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are right baba reno
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Codes151(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
psychologist:
Omo this will be interesting

Even tho I abhor apc and all that concerns it, I love Fani Kayode because he is witty and know his onions, most especially his command of English.

I know he will respond to Reno, and I will be delligently waiting grin I like seeing too intelligent people face off..

As a non partisan, let me grab my popcorn
meaningless

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by jlomz: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Baba said "it's like losing Sergio Romero (FFK) and gaining Cristiano Ronaldo (Shehu Sani)"

Bants!
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by younglleo: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I agree even though I didn't watch the video
seconded
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by ekibor1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK is nothing but a cheap political prostitute as described. He is a man of a woman. The eyes that saw him as a man will always in return see him as a woman.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:

Renomonkey and Fani crack head are both loud mouth scums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shehu Sani the political blogger that has been retired by El Rufai?
Joke of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by dadebayo1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Validated:
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?

You forget nuisance value and bad mouth value in politics also counts... Atleast all the bad belle talks he use to direct at APC will now bve directed back to opposition grin

2 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by CaptainFM1: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Betece:
Reno Omokri is a man of mysterious tendencies, he can subdue, overdue and in cure retrospective osmosis.
Jonathan on the other hand is pivotal and Bonvita when it comes to depreciating paralysis in a candle, he singlehandedly upheld a coercive concussion without diagnosing it for further exploitation .
I hate talking about FFK honestly, so I won't say anything

I cant make a sense of your writeup!

2 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by koolaid87: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jonathan's boy

If oga move to APC, na to waka join

Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magodo: Lagos Government To Compensate Shangisha Landlords With 549 Plots / Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.